• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2017 World Baseball Classic |OT| America prevails

Status
Not open for further replies.

clav

He's known for his defense right?

I don't think he's really known for his batting skills.

edit: Last year he batted OK, but projections for this year didn't say he was someone of fantasy caliber. Now he probably won't play at all for a while.

It's a shame to me because DR or Venezuela could've easily handled Netherlands imo. I hope I'm proved wrong though, would love to see an upset

He wasn't really known for offense prior to last year, and everyone expects a regression in terms of power.

Roster is a little thin, but there are a couple of well-known hitters in there.

GUYS GUYS there's a fake marlins guy behind the plate. Marlins guy is multiplying! It is the worst timeline.

Omg bomb after bomb tonight. Should have gone to this game.

clav

Cards are gonna have to re-educate Molina on playing the game The Right Way™ after the WBC.

Guy is old.

Was injured a lot last year and went into slump.

I somehow ended up with him this year on my fantasy team.

Has good contact skills but doesn't have power any more.

PR_rambo

Banned
Ball is carrying to left field well tonight. Hopefully Jorge can settle down, and the offense should be able to pull well ahead in the next couple of innings.

clav

This guy hasn't played in the MLB for 7 years.

Where has he been?

edit: Well he looks good tonight. Past results say he strikes out a lot. Has power. BA is kinda low.

PR_rambo

Banned
I think he just got him out, its hard to tell

Thank god for this defense, they probably should have the lead.

Wake the fuck up offense.

PR_rambo

Banned
Offense can't buy a hit all of a sudden. Not that they were doing a good job bringing runners home anyway, but they're getting shut down. Not a good idea to leave it up to the bullpen to basically have to pitch perfect.

This defense tho...NOW LETS GET SOME FUCKING RUNS

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
Yeaaah I may dare say PR is done. Look tired and with no energy. No offense at all either. Defense is hanging by a thread.

PR_rambo

Banned
Defense is the only reason they are in this bitch. I think the only way PR is getting runs is once that fuckball rule activates in the 11th inning, IF they get far and IF they somehow don't let the Netherlands score a ton of runs during their turn.

Their bullpen has been amazing. Think their going to break through with the top of their lineup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom