• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2017 World Baseball Classic |OT| America prevails

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is legit movie stuff now. The pitcher/batter exchange and all the looks. So good.

Wish both teams could win. As an O's fan I would've loved to see Schoop do something there, but Yadi really earned my respect during this tourney. He has played amazing and he single-handedly prevented a brawl there.

This is legit movie stuff now. The pitcher/batter exchange and all the looks. So good.

Wish both teams could win. As an O's fan I would've loved to see Schoop do something there, but Yadi really earned my respect during this tourney. He has played amazing and he single-handedly prevented a brawl there.

Usually what happens when you let players express themselves, winter Caribbean ball is insane.

Yeah it is the Kings' organist. They hired him after Nancy Bea was forced into retirement.

I'm sorry what? Nancy Bea is awesome. The Kings organist is fine and all, but Nancy is a dodger institution.

Had to go look that up... 1988 to 2015. Wow, hadn't heard she hung em up. Legit shame.

Rule is dumb but as others have said, they don't really have a choice. Same thing as soccer tourneys ending on arbitrary shootouts. Teams with the money setting limits on their players. Dutch could only use their best pitcher for 1 inning even though he threw 9 pitches.

Either you win in "regulation" or you deal with your fate at the hand of tourney rules.

jman2050

I mean I like the idea of a potential 20-inning nailbiter in this tournament but that just isn't gonna happen with how teams handle bullpens in international play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom