• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2017 World Junior Men's Ice Hockey Championship |OT| Canada's Salty Holiday Tradition

Status
Not open for further replies.

calder

Ugh, have to go out this afternoon, wondering if the streets are cleared yet. We got dumped on Sunday night through yesterday, from what I can see outside the streets are still pretty rough.

At least it's kinda pretty, as long as you don't have anywhere you need to be
C0tFHPPUoAAoxBQ.jpg

Parch

lol for real? I don't think I've ever seen a TSN add for anything though, to be honest.
TSN's success with the WJ is bizarre. When they first went on air they're thinking, what the hell are we going to show all day? So they jump onboard showing more CFL, curling, and of course the World Junior tournament turns into a massively popular holiday tradition in Canada. TSN work miracles.

zroid

Banned
gaaahhhh Dzierkals so close :(

man this Latvian goalie is not so good. The one who played vs USA yesterday was a lot better.

zroid

Banned
lol if Finland somehow ends up in the relegation round, there's zero chance the other team (Slovakia or Latvia) makes it out alive in a best of 3 series

zroid

Banned
Man I don't think TSN gets enough credit for how much work they put into covering this tournament, especially when you consider it goes through the holiday season. Two announcing crews who on most days have to call 2 games per day each. Learning names of all these European kids. They do a hell of a job.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Man I don't think TSN gets enough credit for how much work they put into covering this tournament, especially when you consider it goes through the holiday season. Two announcing crews who on most days have to call 2 games per day each. Learning names of all these European kids. They do a hell of a job.
Miller + Ferraro are the best commentary duo in hockey and it's not even close.

calder

I just can't wait to hear from segachev about how much better Russia was in this game the US largely dominated 5on5.

Great call on that penalty shot, that was so obvious lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom