• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

24: Live Another Day |OT| Game of Drones

Tugatrix

No, she'll get involved with jack and then be killed so that he can go on another murderous rampage. Such is the way with every female on the show apart from Chloe, Kim and Alison Taylor

But seriously, I think Jack may end up with Chloe. That'd be fucking weird, but kinda makes sense as an ending for the entire series.

giphy.gif

Rich!

Funny to think that Jack got sloppy seconds from two women in the show so far

Teri and Renee. Not sure why Teri was eager to have sex after being raped mere hours before, and fuck knows what was going through Renee's crazy mind in S8.

I have a killer idea for season 10...

Problem is considering I predicted Heller living and Audrey dying and all the details, I don't want to say it and it ends up happening somehow. :p

TrueGrime

Correct me if I'm wrong but the first time we've seen Jack straight up no remorse kill for an important character in the series was Nina right? Her death was fucking cold but it was finally shocking to see Jack do it like he did.

Tugatrix

Correct me if I'm wrong but the first time we've seen Jack straight up no remorse kill for an important character in the series was Nina right? Her death was fucking cold but it was finally shocking to see Jack do it like he did.

Nope the first was the paedophile in season 2

Eh, they're bringing back Tony again anyhow so hopefully they will fix things this time. We shall see when it's out in October.

That would be nice! But yeah for me the whole Tony thing is just... I dunno, when they brought him back in season 7... that's when I was excited about him, but now I'm just not really feeling it anymore. However this season established Kate as a really cool character with the grit and smarts to hold her own, so it would be a missed opportunity to me if they did go the route of breaking Jack out of Russia without her being involved.

Rich!

That would be nice! But yeah for me the whole Tony thing is just... I dunno, when they brought him back that's when I was excited about him, but now I'm just not really feeling it anymore. However this season established Kate as a really cool character with the grit and smarts to hold her own, so it would be a missed opportunity to me if they did go the route of breaking Jack out of Russia without her being involved.

Yeah

I'm wondering just how the Tony scene will play out on the DVD. All we know is he has a beard and long hair and it will explain his fate. That's it.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that

Jack is a lot colder now. Given all that has happened it makes sense. But I can't see Season 1 Jack putting down Curtis or chopping some dude's head off. Nina's death is probably a good place to pinpoint that change.

I'm not even worried. There will be some sort of Season 10. They're not dropping this franchise yet.

TrueGrime

No, she'll get involved with jack and then be killed so that he can go on another murderous rampage. Such is the way with every female on the show apart from Chloe, Kim and Alison Taylor

But seriously, I think Jack may end up with Chloe. That'd be fucking weird, but kinda makes sense as an ending for the entire series.

While I couldn't see them together, Chloe would be a catch. She cleans up well.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
What's the best option for streaming the original seasons right now? I think it's time to watch them again, I'm finding I remember less and less about what's happened up to this season.

I need to do this - we only started with season 6

Ending was disappointing to me. I know whatever moves the plot forward etc, but surely they'd put Audrey straight in a car, not walk calmly through the park? And why the fuck didn't jack wait until he got a sign from Sarah that the sniper was dealt with? His actions forced their hand so he killed Audrey.

(I'm ignoring the nonsense where Sarah is carefully working her way around the back of the sniper, then just pops out right next to Audrey and shoots a sniper using only a pistol)

I'm wondering just how the Tony scene will play out on the DVD. All we know is he has a beard and long hair and it will explain his fate. That's it.

This whole thing sounds really weird and I'm just now hearing about it. Would be cool if it somehow set up for the next season.

Love Chloe but she's not Jack-relationship material, it's so much better that they're friends.

TrueGrime

Nope the first was the paedophile in season 2

I'll have to look it up.

Jack is a lot colder now. Given all that has happened it makes sense. But I can't see Season 1 Jack putting down Curtis or chopping some dude's head off. Nina's death is probably a good place to pinpoint that change.

I'm not even worried. There will be some sort of Season 10. They're not dropping this franchise yet.

I hope so. I enjoyed seeing Jack so unhinged. It's like a culmination of everything just exploded in him. The action was great this season and for most of the season Jack was allowed to do what he did. I can remember for a long time that there was always something that was holding him back from getting his mission done.

Depending on what you define as associated, the hottest woman associated to Jack is his co-worker/one-time real life romantic partner Michelle Dessler.

The hottest woman he "dated" or hooked-up with is Diane Huxley. Seriously.

Vally said:
Yvonne says she will be attending the 24 Comic-Con panel

season 10 pls

Yvonne's accent is fucking hot. Shame they never let her actually use it.

Rich!

I think Jack would be pretty pissed off. Why?

Well, firstly, George Mason was behind the nuke attack in S2. He was never exposed to plutonium - he was faking it. He meant to get on that plane and was hoping to kill Bauer in the blast.

He managed to get the nuke parachuted out of the plane. At the very last minute, he managed to get the plane to 88mph which activated the flux capacitator

George Mason was then behind everything that happened since, altering time and space to fit his own warped ideals. He timetravelled to when Nina was killed by Bauer. At the last minute, seconds before the gunshot, he swapped her body with a double before flying away with her in his plane which now has a delorean attached for road use

So yeah now he's like shit son dye your hair blonde and lets have a kid and Nina is like yeah sure ok

Rich!

I've always found it funny that in the scene where Bauer is interrogating Tony in S7, Tony's voice completely changes when he says "and you would know about that, wouldn't you jack?". It doesn't sound like him at all - it sounds like...I dunno, some suave radio DJ on Jazz FM.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Anyone here that enjoys the commentary on a few dvds? I love the one with Carlos and Reiko.
I have all of the DVDs but I've never watched any of the special features for some reason. When I've re-watched the seasons in recent years, it was always via Netflix.

Anyone remember the online series that FOX did for a few years (at the show's peak of popularity – probably S2-5)? I think it was weekly and had interviews and behind the scenes stuff.

I kind of want to re-watch the older seasons yet again, this time with all of the supplemental content for each episode. Might be too time-consuming, though!

Nameless

Milo did go out on some simp shit. If only he hadn't dawned the White Knight armor he would have lived and actually gotten some from Nadia.

Milo tried to front to impress his "girlfriend" (who actually had the hots for Doyle at that point) and caught a bullet because Cheng's goons weren't bullshittin.

He takes an eternal L.

Top Bottom