• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

24: Live Another Day |OT| Game of Drones

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Wasn't that sure how this was going to work, but they're making it obvious that it won't work.

Jack's gonna have to liberate Great Britain from itself. They're too stupid to be left in power.

I turned to my roommate and said 'he's going to start a riot isn't he.' Did NOT expect Jack to kneecap random civilians though. Damn Bauer!

Wife is telling me that Sarah Walker should bring up the fact that Bauer hasn't racked up his normal body count should alert the government he is helping them. I think he's just saving up for when he finds the terrorist cell. Then we see a spectacular body count.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
"THEY'RE SHOOTING AT US! THEY'RE SHOOTING AT US!"

lol Jack

I also laughed at "Ladies and Gentlemen..." "FUCK YOU OLD MAN!"

Lonestar

Gonna need a bunch of Gifs of Jack shooting people, with the quote "They're shooting at us" all over it.

bndadm

Gonna need a bunch of Gifs of Jack shooting people, with the quote "They're shooting at us" all over it.

I need one of Jack saying "Please" for future use.

Fantastic episode. I don't think Jack stopped running in the first half hour. I need some time to think and re-watch Chloe's tragedy. I was praying that's not what happened to them. She said someone was targeting her. Any thoughts/hints if it was Americans or Russians?

Such momentum. This is the kind of temp the show would get as it closed on the mid-point of the season and it's only episode 3.

That knee cap is just proof 24 can continue to surprise. Also well directed. Must have been tough to do that and the Waterloo station filming.

Lonestar

what might be sad, is if it was just a random accident, and she either doesn't know, or can't face the reality, if there was no targeting of her/her family.

Wonder if it'll be brought up again, or if this is it.

This episode was so goooood! I cant wait for next week. I am dying for the eventual confrontation between Jack and Heller. Also, for Chloe/Jack to attack Cross.

na3h5wsao4pnesuqt3ug.gif

Top Bottom