• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

24: Live Another Day |OT| Game of Drones

effzee

I missed the part about why Catelyn and Sansa are doing this. Something about her just marrying a terrorist and getting radicalized or is there more?

I missed the part about why Catelyn and Sansa are doing this. Something about her just marrying a terrorist and getting radicalized or is there more?

American violence always creates new enemies. Unlike the relatives of the thousands killed by that nuke in the 24-verse, they just have to suck it up.

effzee

Wait that was really it ? Wasn't there something about some attack in the ME somewhere.

Also loved how Sansa says I love you in hindi/urdu. They better not try to pass him off as arab after that.

foxtrot3d

Banned
I LOL'd so hard at the Chloe losing her whole family bit, I just knew that they were going to do something silly like that, not even the decency to kill them on screen. It's so dumb, the writers knew they wanted Chloe back but realized she would never do it if she still had a family so *poof* they're gone and Chloe can be her hacking self again. Though it seems kinda odd she would team up with Jack in any capacity as if she suspected it was intentional act then she would probably hold some resentment towards Jack but nope.

Also do people suspect they will have a higher up villain than Catelyn Stark? Afterall, it's only 12 episodes so they may not do the whole "the first bad guy is really just a pawn of the even bigger bad guy" thing..

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Man Jack Bauer just doesn't give a fuck. Also he got old compared to season one I'm binge watching at the moment.

Well, it's been about 14 years since Season 1 aired, and in show, it's something like 18 years post "Day 1." Day 1, he's in his mid 30 to late 30's, and now he's in his early to mid 50's.

Wasn't there a commercial break during the sex scene?

Or was it really just like 60 seconds long? Maybe he got all pissy and called it off.

And yeah, pretty ridic for Jack to shoot innocent people when he could have just fired into the air to cause the same ruckus.

Tamanon

Banned
Wasn't there a commercial break during the sex scene?

Or was it really just like 60 seconds long? Maybe he got all pissy and called it off.

And yeah, pretty ridic for Jack to shoot innocent people when he could have just fired into the air to cause the same ruckus.

It's funny. Terrorist girl cuts herself to get blood to make it look like Jack was after her. Jack shoots two innocent protestors.

Slowdive

Banned
Such a good episode.

iAtoAExfmqumg.gif

I loved this.

DarthWoo

I'm glad Grandpa porked a Chinese Muslim
So assuming that the protestors aren't for a moment going to believe that someone among them was shooting at them, and that they actually have two people with gunshot wounds as proof, are they actually going to address the colossal diplomatic nightmare that what would appear to be shots from the already maligned US embassy at unarmed protestors would inevitably cause?

So assuming that the protestors aren't for a moment going to believe that someone among them was shooting at them, and that they actually have two people with gunshot wounds as proof, are they actually going to address the colossal diplomatic nightmare that what would appear to be shots from the already maligned US embassy at unarmed protestors would inevitably cause?

Jack don't give a fuck about diplomatic nightmares.

ultron87

There were British police in front holding back the protesters, so the U.S. could conceivably put the blame there. Assuming they would even be carrying guns in that situation.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion

That's for the next episode+ is going to have to bring up.

But, the promo might explain the US Government's way out
cause hey, a known "terrorist" is in the embassy with hostages or something. He's the one that shot people, not us!

Really not sure how Jack's getting out of there.

Vally

"Mark, you should stop making everyone's decisions for them"
"Is that what you think I do?"

...well, yeah, you just forged the President's signature on a document without even consulting him. This guy needs to die

strikeselect

You like me, you really really like me!
I think Erik Ritter is going to be the CIA mole. He's acting way too innocent and is going along with Kate Morgan's antics far too easy.

He's going to pull a betrayalton. I can feel it, my traitor radar is going off.

Vally

I think Erik Ritter is going to be the CIA mole. He's acting way too innocent and is going along with Kate Morgan's antics far too easy.

Nah, I don't think there's going to be a mole this season but if there's one it has to be Kate. They're portraying her as the least suspicious person and then they're going to reveal that she framed her husband and she was actually the one selling those secrets to the Chinese :p

But in all seriousness, I think this season is too short to be fooling around with moles and stuff, I hope they don't do anything like that.

jman2050

I finally remember what it was like watching this show weekly.

It suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucks.

Also got a kick out of how quickly it went from sex to lying in bed.

Santiako

Kate is totally a Chinese agent.

Garou

Am I the only one who thought there was no sex at all?? He clearly has the "Sorry, couldn't do it"-look on his face. That's also why her mother looked so resentful to the screen.

Am I the only one who thought there was no sex at all?? He clearly has the "Sorry, couldn't do it"-look on his face. That's also why her mother looked so resentful to the screen.

tumblr_inline_n56aui8W4t1rt6qr4.gif

Was hoping for a Things are worse than ever moment during Heller's address.

Jack really gives no fucks. Wouldn't be surprised to see him eventually fly a drone straight into the president and prime minister (with him riding it).

lol. I felt bad for Heller.

I notice wikipedia is listing episodes as hourly up until Episode 8, which ends at 8pm. There's also official press releases out there through episode 6 supporting this at least to that point.

So... they're going to wait until two thirds in to skip hours? Starting to feel like the hour skipping is a silly idea and maybe it should be a 12 hour crisis.

Nameless

I can't stop laughing. I knew from the trailers a riot breaks out here, but god damn. I figured Jack was going to start a brawl, maybe fire a couple shots in the air. Nope. This is easily the most hilariously fucked up moment in 24 since dude shot Henderson's wife in knee.

Top Bottom