• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

24: Live Another Day |OT| Game of Drones

I love this so much. It's 2014 and we're watching new 24 that feels exactly like the show used to at its best.

Poor Chloe. Her whole family? Ouch.

Jack shooting the protestors to start a riot was classic Bauer.

Tamanon

Banned
what might be sad, is if it was just a random accident, and she either doesn't know, or can't face the reality, if there was no targeting of her/her family.

Wonder if it'll be brought up again, or if this is it.

I can't imagine it being brought up just to allow someone to get away.

that's a top 20 Bauer moment at the end there :D

Morris :(

Although I get the sense that may be a fake. I mean CHloe told it like a fake (not that she knew it was fake tho)

stryke

Couldn't quite work out what Chloe said -
did she say she was targeted because she knew what happened about Bauer or someone else?

When Simone got into a taxi at Charring Cross, did I miss the taxi transform into a helicopter? How else would she have got that far into the countryside during an ad break?

MIMIC

Banned
Watching the episode now (damn responsibilities, lol)

I love this show! Also, very sad scene with Chloe and Jack in the car. Poor Chloe :(

Watching the episode now (damn responsibilities, lol)

I love this show! Also, very sad scene with Chloe and Jack in the car. Poor Chloe :(

I was thinking through the car scene: "Oldschool-Jack would have slapped the shit out of Chloe and scream 'Get it together Chloe! She's getting away!'"

Then he shot some civilians knee-caps off. Who is this man?!

Gonna need a bunch of Gifs of Jack shooting people, with the quote "They're shooting at us" all over it.

iAtoAExfmqumg.gif

Ikuu

Had his dog run over by Blizzard's CEO
Chloe continues to be the worst part of this show, impressive to go from central London to the countryside in 15 minutes.

When Simone got into a taxi at Charring Cross, did I miss the taxi transform into a helicopter? How else would she have got that far into the countryside during an ad break?

Chloe continues to be the worst part of this show, impressive to go from central London to the countryside in 15 minutes.

The same technology that allows Jack to get from Long Beach to Downtown LA and across Manhattan in 5 minutes.

The car manufacturers in the 24 world really stepped up their game

123rl

Classic 24; Bauer going shit crazy, some cool scenes with the bad guys, and the political scenes were great too. Everything that is great about 24 was in this episode. I was nervous because I never expected 24 to come back but they have nailed it.

123rl

I knew Bauer, Chloe, Heller etc would be awesome but I'm surprised with Tate Donovan's character and how quickly I liked him. He's one of the good guys but he's got a dark side and gives just the slightest reason to be treated suspiciously

Top Bottom