• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

24: Live Another Day |OT| Game of Drones

Bishop89

Almost done with my marathon, 2 episodes left until season 8 is finished.

Episode 21 and 22....WOW, just wow.

tumblr_lnnciaD5oC1qfghzwo1_500.gif

Totally makes up for the 15+ subpar episodes prior.

Yeah. I think it's the only outcome here, considering Jon Cassar has confirmed that he's shooting the finale (the photos of which are set at night). A straight 12 hours will end up at that time, not 24.

Also, they were having issues trying to wrap up the story of the last three episodes when the final rewrites were going on a month back. It's likely they just said fuck it to the time jump.

But..but..but...what about Tony?

They have to give him time to break out of prison and show up in the UK like a badass :(

Edge of your seat entertainment?
Edge of your seat entertainment.

Jack Bauer was out-driving missiles

Jack Bauer held a homeless man by gunpoint for his brick while being chased through London by a hijacked American drone that was firing missiles at him.

Don't you just love that sentence?

I laughed so hard when Jack punched that random driver that got out to help them.

Jack Bauer held a homeless man by gunpoint for his brick while being chased through London by a hijacked American drone that was firing missiles at him.

Socking dudes for a van, harassing bums on the street?

We basically just watched live action Grand Theft Auto

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
I laughed so hard when Jack punched that random driver that got out to help them.

I would kill to see a gif of Bauer punching that random guy in the street with the word "BANNED" across it.

YES to all of this. Amazing episode. Only five left. :(

bndadm

Boy howdy that was a ride. That felt like an episode the show would have tried to do in the past to lesser effect. Here with the compressed schedule and bigger budget per episode (I'm guessing) they were able to go out and really did a hell of a job.

24 earned this episode. Can't wait to see how everything plays out.
Chloe and her tragic back story feel like a letdown though. Feels they haven't done much with her since the premiere. She's just doing what she's always done.

Szeth

That drone car chase was amazing, even if Jack and them magically got stopped at the exact moment he was lowering the drone which for some reason stops him from shooting them. I'm no drone expert but that was a bit tough to swallow. Other than that, maybe the best action set piece 24 has ever done.

dLMN8R

I think that was one of the cheesiest episodes of 24 ever. And that CG of the explosions seemed...weird

Which means the episode was awesome, of course.

Top Bottom