• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2nd Mario Strikers Charged GAF World Cup

Bo130

Max: I'm about 130 (heh :p) pages short of finishing Harry Potter 7 as we speek. I'm not home tuesday, but I should be available to play most of the week beside that :) Looking forward to it.

Dash Kappei

Not actually that important
Hi guys, I'm back from my trip to Valencia and ready to get my ass kicked by whoever has yet to play me from Group A (Master, Max, Haunted, DK and Darktails!).

maxmars

Dash Kappei said:
Hi guys, I'm back from my trip to Valencia and ready to get my ass kicked by whoever has yet to play me from Group A (Master, Max, Haunted, DK and Darktails!).

Well to be honest I went online after returning from a trip as well, and I lost eight games one after the other. :lol

If we play this evening it should be quite a comical happening.

I'm going to be online at about 23:00.. If you are around we can play our match (and many more if you like of course).

Dash Kappei

maxmars said:
Well to be honest I went online after returning from a trip as well, and I lost eight games one after the other. :lol

If we play this evening it should be quite a comical happening.

I'm going to be online at about 23:00.. If you are around we can play our match (and many more if you like of course).

Well, I'm always down for comical happenings :lol

(Btw, I should probably be able to be online at around 22:00/22:30GMT so that I'll also manage to get schooled by Huntie!)

dash kappei, maxmars, 23 gmt ist 24 german time, right?
if so, i TRY to be online then to play the 2 matches against you tow :)
But i think i´ll lose both...i just was screwed with physical work by my father, i feel like starving >_<

maxmars

MasterMFauli said:
dash kappei, maxmars, 23 gmt ist 24 german time, right?
if so, i TRY to be online then to play the 2 matches against you tow :)
But i think i´ll lose both...i just was screwed with physical work by my father, i feel like starving >_<

MMF, I'm trying to be online at 23:00 German time. If I can't, I'll post here.

Dash Kappei

maxmars said:
MMF, I'm trying to be online at 23:00 German time. If I can't, I'll post here.

Max, since Haunted told me that you two will play each other tomorrow, what do say we also do the same? So that after our match I can play Haunted as well :)

MMF maybe you'll do better having a nice dinner and recover :lol then you can crush my strikers' team tomorrow, agreed? :)

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Online now.

And ... you cant believe how bad I am without seeing my games just now ._.

<- ashamed

im inviting you at the moment, bobo, accept plz ;)

Edit.

connection error >_<
im reconnecting...

Edit: now you´re playing against another one, huh?

Edit: conncetion error after i accepting....and now again...
"failure at data-transfer"...

Bo130

Oh no, not this again ._.... Let me restart Wii, hopefully it works.

EDIT: No, I was trying to invite you. Appearantly I have the same problem with your Wii as with Swiss. This is very annoying! :(

EDIT: Someone asked for the error code a while back. It's 86070.

Woah, awsome match 0_o

MasterMFauli: 2 (7) - Bo130: 0 (5)

Each game won only by one goal, and your "Knochentrocken"-koopas were annoying as hell in the first match ^^
Nice one.

Bo130

Wow, it actually worked. Never had expected that! :D

MMF 3 - 2 Bo130
MMF 4 - 3 Bo130

Wow, those to games were so alike, ROFL. I really thought I had you down in the second game. You found my weakness :p :)

Seeing how maxmars and Dash Kappei probably arent coming online now, and just for the case:

What happens if one pair couldnt play against each other?
Disqualification?
Just no points?

Haunted

MFauli, 'Knochentrocken' is called 'Dry Bones' in english. :)

MasterMFauli said:
Seeing how maxmars and Dash Kappei probably arent coming online now, and just for the case:

Disqualification?
Just no points?
It depends on who is to blame for the missed match. The person who is the cause for the match not happening is the one who loses (0-2 games; 0-6 goals). If both are at fault, then no points are awarded. Generally, the affected players should decide amongst themselves who's the culprit. Ideally of course, none of that should matter since everyone plays their games in a timely fashion! :p

But, I hear both max and Dash will be online tomorrow (because I'll be playing them then :D), so that would be the perfect opportunity to go online and play the Cup matches. That goes for everyone from Group A.

Group Tables are updated.

tanasten

glad to heard people isn't stupid anymore
MasterMFauli said:

Disqualification?
Just no points?

Just no points

maxmars

In the end I managed to play a bit at around 23:30 (CET) but nobody was there.. bummer but also expected (more practice, more losses :lol ).

I'll be there this evening, which time do you prefer guys?

Haunted: 21 or 23?

Dash / Everyone else?

Haunted

maxmars said:
In the end I managed to play a bit at around 23:30 (CET) but nobody was there.. bummer but also expected (more practice, more losses :lol ).

I'll be there this evening, which time do you prefer guys?

Haunted: 21 or 23?

Dash / Everyone else?
21:00 CET for our game, although I'll most probably be online before and after. Dash, when do you want to play tonight?

maxmars

Myke Greywolf said:
Hey, I invited you, you refused. :p

Hmm nope, I didn't get any invite yesterday.

At one point I saw you and another guy from my FL, but you were both playing (red), so I just went on with ranked matches.

Haunted

Alright, I'm back and heading online now. Dash, Max, I'm on the lookout for you. :D

If anyone else wants to, feel free to come online and we'll play a friendly. :) I'll have an eye on this thread (also to update the group Tables if others want to play their Cup matches.)

edit: I'm the only one online? c'mon GAFfers, don't let me down. :p

edit edit: *sigh* I'm matched up to a guy with 58-4 matches, expecting a strong player and a good game - turns out he's a total wuss. I'm leading 3-0 after the first minute and the ****er disconnects. No wonder he has a 58-4 stat. *spits*

Dash Kappei

Quick passage here to tell you guys that as we agreed yesterday I'll be sure to come back home early and be online at 11:00 German/Italy time (10pm UK time)... Haunted, Max, MMfauli, Dark and DK, can anyone confirm?

Haunted

Dash Kappei said:
Quick passage here to tell you guys that as we agreed yesterday I'll be sure to come back home early and be online at 11:00 German/Italy time (10pm UK time)... Haunted, Max, MMfauli, Dark and DK, can anyone confirm?
Consider it confirmed, I'll be there at 23:00. Since you seem to have more that one guy to play later tonight, I'll just let you invite me, ok? :p

Dash said:
I thought in those cases dumb****ers would get a loss and that would've been reflected in the stats?
I wish, I think those guys get -5 points (not harsh enough punishment), no loss, and I don't get my win (3 points for the goals, though.)

Dash Kappei

Haunted One said:
I'm leading 3-0 after the first minute and the ****er disconnects. No wonder he has a 58-4 stat. *spits*

I thought in those cases dumb****ers would get a loss and that would've been reflected in the stats? Am I wrong then?

(bye, see you later!)

Dash Kappei

Haunted One said:
Consider it confirmed, I'll be there at 23:00. Since you seem to have more that one prospect who want to play you later tonight, I'll just let you invite me, ok? :p

Thanks!
Maybe tonight I'll finally play some matches as the Home player too ;-)

Haunted

Also, I just played max:

Haunted 2 (11) - maxmars 0 (2)

Thanks, max. Group Tables updated. :)

Sorry, max - I accepted (of course) but it kicked me out with Error 86070. :( Same happened when I invited you. Man, we were lucky it worked for the Cup match it seems. I'm going to take a break for now, so I'm not burnt out when I play Dash in an hour. Sorry, max - we'll definitely play the next time though. (even if it takes a hundred tries!
emot-argh.gif
)

Koren

Thanks, Maxmars... Playing you is always a real pleasure.

Nice corner trick with Waluigi, by the way ;) (I've learned one with daisy's special, but unfortunately, I didn't received the item :( )

maxmars

Heh Koren we're very similarly skilled, so every match keeps me hanging on the edge of the seat.. And looks like we're both trying to steal a page from Haunted book! :lol

Edit: Thanks of course for the match.. Wish we all could play more together.

maxmars

MasterMFauli said:
ok, so i guess around 23 german time everyone will be there? Great^^
Im watching episode 1 of Peter Pan no Boken, cya :p

MMF, I don't know if I can still hold the TV any longer.. I've been monopolizing it since 20:30. :lol

Dash Kappei

dk_ said:
DashKappei - Please add me to your list.

I already did it ages ago, it seems that as usual we need to re-add ourselves when we're both online.
I'm heading there in 20 minutes so that I can play Max (if is there), MMF and Haunted.

If you're there just post here and we'll do the friend code thing again and together.

Koren

maxmars said:
Heh Koren we're very similarly skilled, so every match keeps me hanging on the edge of the seat..
Yes... And still, I'm in the depths of the championship :lol (not that it matters, I'm having a blast playing you all...) I think I lack some concentration, I'm too easily disturbed.

maxmars said:
And looks like we're both trying to steal a page from Haunted book! :lol
What do you mean ?? Would you care to explain ?

argh, Koren, what was that xD
i invited you, then some error, then try to invite you again, but then you´re not available...could we play now`?^^

Top Bottom