• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(360) Unofficial NeoGAF Madden League Trading Block Thread: Other People's Trash...

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Cb, no one is ever going to trade with you :lol

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
DCX is on highly experimental drugs. No one else here is as far as I know.

Matrix

CB3 said:
By the way matrix lets talk

I'm not allowed to speak to you, FMT's rules :p

DCX

DCX
Fifty said:
Forward thinking? Like trading Turner for LT, and now desperately wanting a Turner lite RB? :lol
no, no...listen, my passing game is what is going to win me games. The reason i want a power back is to solve my third and short problems. When i got into third and short i didn't have a back to pound the rock, i'm not looking for 1500 yards and 15 TDs, i'm looking for around the same 700-1000 yards but the third and short won't be my down fall. There were so many games i had a shitty third and short that stopped drives in the opponent's side of the field.

Orackpo and Sanders made up the difference in Turner and now Moss makes up the diference for LT. So it's really: Turner for Orackpo, Sanders and Moss...yeah id take the later 100 out of 100 times.

DCX

Rorschach

DCX said:
no, no...listen, my passing game is what is going to win me games. The reason i want a power back is to solve my third and short problems. When i got into third and short i didn't have a back to pound the rock, i'm not looking for 1500 yards and 15 TDs, i'm looking for around the same 700-1000 yards but the third and short won't be my down fall. There were so many games i had a shitty third and short that stopped drives in the opponent's side of the field.

Orackpo and Sanders made up the difference in Turner and now Moss makes up the diference for LT. So it's really: Turner for Orackpo, Sanders and Moss...yeah id take the later 100 out of 100 times.

DCX
Is this supposed to exist in a vacuum where that last season didn't happen? :p

Also, that's still not a great trade and there are other pieces to that puzzle.

Oh and we have all seen that the BJ method does not work. ;)

Matrix

Yea I was going to bring up the BJ method and also that fact I kinda hate what it did to this team. He should have been drafting for D and now I still need to do that.

Btw GG DCX.... My Matt > your Matt

:lol @ Fifty

Btw looks like my deal with Lonestar is on hold, you masters figure it out since you value Slaton as a God.

DCX

DCX
Matrix said:
Yea I was going to bring up the BJ method and also that fact I kinda hate what it did to this team. He should have been drafting for D and now I still need to do that.

Btw GG DCX.... My Matt > your Matt

:lol @ Fifty

Btw looks like my deal with Lonestar is on hold, you masters figure it out since you value Slaton as a God.
phhh that game was about my idiot lbs and corners vs the ball..at time the ball was right there for the taking these fucks don't even react. I had to take Abraham run him out on a pattern, user pick the fucker and take 75 yards back to the house, that should tell you something about the stock Atlanta D :lol :lol :lol

DCX

DCX

DCX
Rorschach said:
Is this supposed to exist in a vacuum where that last season didn't happen? :p

Also, that's still not a great trade and there are other pieces to that puzzle.

Oh and we have all seen that the BJ method does not work. ;)
Unlike BJ i know what color uniforms my team is wearing :p

DCX

Matrix

DCX said:
phhh that game was about my idiot lbs and corners vs the ball..at time the ball was right there for the taking these fucks don't even react. I had to take Abraham run him out on a pattern, user pick the fucker and take 75 yards back to the house, that should tell you something about the stock Atlanta D :lol :lol :lol

DCX

But my stock D is rated worse than yours, as is my O outside of league play.

Whatcha talkin bout Willis?

DCX

DCX
Matrix said:
But my stock D is rated worse than yours, as is my O outside of league play.

Whatcha talkin bout Willis?
You stock D has Super Mario, Robinson and Ryans...that trumps anything outside of Lofton on the Falcons D.

Not to mention i got the case of the fumbles, brought to me by EA Sports.

DCX

Matrix

DCX said:
You stock D has Super Mario, Robinson and Ryans...that trumps anything outside of Lofton on the Falcons D.

DCX

Dunta is a bum.... never list him with them.

So again http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qw9oX-kZ_9k&feature=player_embedded

You scored only 14 pts with your offense against a Texans team with no secondary and hardly any pass rush, now I know why you want Moss ;P

I also know why you got rid of Turner, not getting into the endzone on 3 straight plays only 1 yard out was brutal to watch. You burned me with a PA pass though, so it didn't matter in the long run. I should have figured you would throw at that point. Seems Turner and you don't belong together.

DCX said:

DCX
Its orakpo...

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Those of you spending that much time on looking at the draft.... good luck, I hope you know what you're looking at. :lol

My cuts have been made - Tuck and Webster.

patriots/texans trade - denied. this is a ridiculously lop sided trade. pats add a pick or something and i would be ok with it, but to obtain a top 5 RB for an old ass DE and a WR? come on guys! i know i let trades go through in the past and everyone was up in arms about it so i have to at least try to be more strict. give me something to work with to justify it.

patriots/eagles trade - same thing, but this time the pats getting ripped off. a top flight player at his position for a rookie who went up 1 point and some no name LB? and to a superbowl contender no less! make it more even.

Mrbob

Wow.

Two stamps!

application_denied.jpg

application_denied.jpg

Matrix

Haters gonna hate.

Slaton is not top 5 imo despite the rating, but whatever I understand.

FMT...Slaton for Crabapples !

Matrix said:
Haters gonna hate.

Slaton is not top 5 imo despite the rating, but whatever I understand.

he IS though! he is ridiculous! trust me i have the same type of RB (gore). you need to spell him from time to time to cut the fumbles down.

now you have LT and i know you want to unload slaton and thats fine but jesus dont get ripped off completely. contrary to popular belief there is good value to be found for that type of RB.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Im stomping you all out next season for not allowing me to trade. Im writing a list Kill Bill style

Matrix

I subbed him in and out with Moats at the end of the year and that didn't stop his fumbling. It was the fucking patch.

I know how good he is, but when the dude is fumbling every other drive I have a problem. All it takes is one hit stick to the guy and the ball pops out.

Ive hurt his value imo because Ive talked about his fumble issues for weeks now, I would have never gone after LT if I wasn't having the problem.

Is anyone willing to now trade me a WR that's equal/ or close to the value of Slaton? I highly doubt it. I need a number #2 WR now and lets not get to my needs on D, thanks to BJ's shitty last draft.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
I can add a pick to matrixs deal. Let me know what to do, since apparently you control what we can do.

Talking with cb about what else to do. Or do you need to tell us that before hand as well. Part of what I sent to cb could change up a little bit of the deal with matrix.

no, i'm not controlling it, but when the majority of the league is complaining about trades i let go through last year which weren't nearly as lopsided (turner for LT), then i have to say something. giving a bum WR and an old, middle-of-the-road LE for a top 5 RB seems a little unbalanced.

as far as your trade with CB, it goes back to the chargers thing. people complain that i let one of the "top teams" acquire more and more talent, then when i go against that and decline a superbowl participant obtaining a top 10 (maybe top 5?) DT for an average slot receiver and a nobody LB and you guys get pissed about it

Matrix

Bum WR? BUM!!!!

I could have a better year with Walter than you with Crapapples.

Matrix

That and being a has-been has to make it more difficult for you :p

Btw everyone is now going to spotlight andre johnson since I have no one else to throw to now.

are you guys seriously complaining about not having a guy to throw to because your #1 is getting doubled?

at least you guys have a fucking WR that gets doubled. the dolphins haven't had someone like that since ....

don't even fucking know

LukeSmith

ph33nix said:
are you guys seriously complaining about not having a guy to throw to because your #1 is getting doubled?

at least you guys have a fucking WR that gets doubled. the dolphins haven't had someone like that since ....

mark-super-duper.jpg

Matrix

ph33nix said:

don't even fucking know

Not my fault the true Miami stud ended up in Htown.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Fuck it Lonestar. They arent gonna let me trade based of the fact that i went to the superbowl. There is no point wasting both our time just to get shot down by explinations that seem to keep changing from ratings, to stats, to this player is a starter, to i went to the superbowl.

Lonestar

Punks....

I've got tent to give away on the d line, and fmt won't let me. He still hates me for the Seattle years...

Matrix

CB FIGHT THE POWER YOOOOOOOO!
320x240.jpg

Matrix

Fifty is behind this all.

He want's me to give up Slaton later on for a bag of peanuts.

Lonestar

Can we make fmt stand down from commish duties? He's broadcasting trades that he turns down, now tries his little cute thing to mention that one deal with cb could effect a deal with someone else. Nevermind that I mentioned that to matrix already.

Jesus fucking Christ dude.

Matrix

FrenchMovieTheme said:
:lol

one of their proposed trades would basically ruin your deal with lonestar

Going behind my back?

I feel so used.

Seriously, like Lone said he mentioned it to me already :p

Top Bottom