• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(360) Unofficial NeoGAF Madden League Trading Block Thread: Other People's Trash...

AstroLad said:
If anyone wants SS help, Adrian Wilson is on the block. 97 rated. Looking for LB help.

you need qb help. dirt is retiring. i'll give you alex smith (immediately the best qb on your roster at that point) for adrian wilson and your next 2 first rounders. let me know when we can complete this deal, thanks

DCX

DCX
I have bites on 90+ power backs already. And yes can i say that i tried something out and maybe it wasn't the right move, i'm a man to admit i wish i had Turner back. With that said, Orackpo, Sanders and with with LDT being involved in a potential blockbuster, and in the works deals for two premeir RBs to replace LDT ( that fit my style of running ) i'm good :D

DCX

DCX

DCX
sableholic said:
if the trade is insane like ldt for turner it better get rejected this time
Nah i think whats on the table is reasonable and within the realm of possible.

DCX

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Since it seems LT is on the block to everyone, I'm moving into deeper talks with Rors..... now if the guy would only respond!

Bob, you have nothing I want, sorry :(

DCX

DCX
Matrix said:
Since it seems LT is on the block to everyone, I'm moving into deeper talks with Rors..... now if the guy would only respond!

He isn't on the block to everyone. Just making it public that he is moving. Me and you kid. THat's all there is :)

DCX

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
DCX, we need to keep some of this private knowledge. For example I'm not talking about my Rors dealings in this thread.

Even though my last two talks with him have been me to myself!

Mrbob

Matrix said:

What do you want for SEXY REXY. I want him as my backup QB!

Matrix

Mrbob said:
What do you want for SEXY REXY. I want him as my backup QB!

Jcut20.jpg

lets make this happen!

DCX

DCX
Matrix said:
DCX, we need to keep some of this private knowledge. For example I'm not talking about my Rors dealings in this thread.

agreed. :)

DCX

Rorschach

Matrix said:

Lies! I reply to everything!*

*unless my box is full

Rorschach

DCX said:
I have bites on 90+ power backs already. And yes can i say that i tried something out and maybe it wasn't the right move, i'm a man to admit i wish i had Turner back. With that said, Orackpo, Sanders and with with LDT being involved in a potential blockbuster, and in the works deals for two premeir RBs to replace LDT ( that fit my style of running ) i'm good :D

DCX
Well at least you can admit it and now you can see we weren't trying to talk you out of a good trade or hurt you or whatever. We were looking out for best interest, but you can't save everyone!

Matrix

Mrbob said:
Lets make it a package deal.

Rex and Moss for....???

How about Rex for your number 1 pick, it's only fair! muhahaha

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Rorschach said:
Well at least you can admit it and now you can see we weren't trying to talk you out of a good trade or hurt you or whatever. We were looking out for best interest, but you can't save everyone!

dont believe them. Remember when they denied you vick DCX. They DENIED YOU

Nightz

Just wanted to add a couple of people to the trade block: Cedric Benson and Joe Walsh.

Chris Henry WR
Joe Walsh WR
Roy Williams SS (makes an even better OLB)
Cedric Benson HB

Matrix

Nightz said:
Chris Henry WR

That's depressing :( He should stay on your team.

DCX

DCX
In a test I simmed two seasons and both LT and gonzo didn't retire. So crossing my fingers.

DCX

BigAT

Fresh off of progression, here is who available for me:

Al Harris (CB) - 80 OVR, 98 PRESS rating.

Tramon Williams (CB) - 79 OVR. 27 years old with 90 speed, he's also rated somewhere in the 90s for kick/punt returns.

Jordy Nelson (WR) - 77 OVR, I believe he's rated somewhere in the 90s for kick returns as well.

Looking for draft picks, O-line or OLB. I would probably have to have a move finalized before the draft so be quick about making an offer.

TheCrow

Still willing to hear any offers on the following players:

Antwan Barnes(OLB) - 72 - Great pass rusher
Chris Baker(DT) - 75
Taylor Terrence(DT) - 72
Marcus Thomas(LE) - 74 - Can also play as a DT
David Veikune(MLB) - 73 - Can also play as an OLB
Andra Davis(MLB) - 70
Ryan Harris(LT) - 88

I'm mostly looking for picks and I have a couple of 2nd rounders I would be willing to trade. But I am open to considering any trades.

DCX

DCX
Tony Gonzalez is still up. Let me know within the next 20 minutes with an offer. Looking for picks, FS, CB, RB.

DCX

Matrix

Breaking news- Falcons and Texans trade has gone down...

Moss and third rounder for LT and SS Erik Coleman .

Now I need to make a trade with Lonestar for Kevin Walter. I'm also looking for offers now for Slaton.

So if anyone wants to talk to me I am looking for help on the D-Line, OLB, and WR. My safeties are on the block too but only if I get a vet one in return. I also have one first rounder, my second rounder, and I think sableholic's second rounder.

Matrix

Big trade no one cares about cause both teams are never going to win shit :lol

Fifty

Yeah, I just love that no one cares whatsoever. :lol

Good luck trading Slaton..otherwise you'll have the best backup in the league. At least with Rice, I have him backing up a 31 injury player!

Matrix

I think I have hurt Slaton's value by complaining about his fumbles so much :(

It's no Larry Johnson trade :p

Fifty

Yep. Now, despite him being one of the highest rated backs in the game at 93, you won't find any takers for him, and you'll end up trading him to me for a 2nd. :lol

Matrix

Fifty said:
Yep. Now, despite him being one of the highest rated backs in the game at 93, you won't find any takers for him, and you'll end up trading him to me for a 2nd. :lol

Ssssssssh Ck is watching

DCX

DCX
Matrix said:
Big trade no one cares about cause both teams are never going to win shit :lol
Hey now, i'm a RB away from stardom :) And i have my eye on a few amazing prospects in the draft. I'm almost glad i didnt trade away my entire draft. Knox was a stud for my last year and now he is low 80s :)

DCX

you better be trading slaton to a "bad" team. i'm not approving a fucking trade to the eagles , chargers, or bucs!

i will approve a trade to the cardinals so long as you are acquiring kurt warner

Matrix

DCX, no one is commenting on it. That doesn't strike you as odd? :lol People are up and posting. Maybe you need to announce the trade :lol

Fmt, are the Pats cool? :lol Lonestar doesn't have a HB.

Restrictions for Slaton, but not Turner last season :lol

DMczaf

FrenchMovieTheme said:
you better be trading slaton to a "bad" team. i'm not approving a fucking trade to the eagles , chargers, or bucs!

One day you're going to approve one of my trades!

DCX

DCX
Matrix said:
DCX, no one is commenting on it. That doesn't strike you as odd? :lol People are up and posting. Maybe you need to announce the trade :lol
you know maybe it needs some PR, some pizazz. I'll announce it :)

DCX

DMczaf

FrenchMovieTheme said:
lol i dont ever recall you attempting to make one trade!

Because I'm building through FA and the Draft. The NFL way. You guys are going NBA2K!

5 year plan

Year 1 - 9-7

Year 2 - 12-4

Year 3 - 19-0

Matrix said:

Fmt, are the Pats cool? :lol Lonestar doesn't have a HB.

Restrictions for Slaton, but not Turner last season :lol

i got no problem with the pats.

and there are restrictions because so many people complained about the turner trade... though on paper it really wasn't lop sided, and the chargers were worse without LT.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Someone trade me a Really good DT or OLB. Or a good #2 or nickle DB. Ill take offers for anyone besides McNabb or my DB's

Top Bottom