• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(360) Unofficial NeoGAF Madden League Trading Block Thread: Other People's Trash...

Rorschach

FrenchMovieTheme said:
next time we play.... lee Vs. lechler.... as QB's!!!!1
I already used Lechler against Luke because he was dicking around. He drove all the way down to the 10, but couldn't seal the deal!

DMczaf

Private_message_write.png

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Moss is still on the table.

I was all set on looking for more secondary help, but with my insane fumbles with my hb's, I'm wondering if I should start thinking of trying to get a decent back who doesn't fumble every other down.

Matrix said:

I was all set on looking for more secondary help, but with my insane fumbles with my hb's, I'm wondering if I should start thinking of trying to get a decent back who doesn't fumble every other down.

For what price?

by the way for ginn inquirers, i need defense and any help i can get anywhere! I'm not set on anything so just start a conversation with me and i'll think

DMczaf

Matrix said:

Derrick Ward is still here for you

He catches

He runs

He breaks tackles

He does other stuff

I can throw in other stuff to pad it :p

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
ph33nix said:
For what price?

by the way for ginn inquirers, i need defense and any help i can get anywhere! I'm not set on anything so just start a conversation with me and i'll think

I'll let you know once the CB bowl is over with.

these are what I'm looking for in the offseason:

#1: D-Line
#2: Linebackers
#3: Secondary
#4: Offensive Line? Will see
#5: Receiver upgrade

I just listed everything you can get but you guys know where my priorities now :lol

Matrix

FrenchMovieTheme said:
matrix i would mention gore to you but if fumbling is your problem then gore is not your solution :/

Gore.... Maybe he just fumbles cause you stink with him :p

Shit, now I'm going to need to try some games with him online.

DMczaf

Matrix said:
Gore.... Maybe he just fumbles cause you stink with him :p

Shit, now I'm going to need to try some games with him online.

85 CAR (Carrying)

Ward is here for you. Forever.

Matrix

DMczaf said:
85 CAR (Carrying)

Ward is here for you. Forever.

Trade with a Tmac fan? :lol

Slaton is 90 and fumbles.

Wow at Gore, I didn't realize he was so low in that category.

I think Pheeniks should trade me Ronnie Brown for Moss.

DCX

DCX
Matrix said:

Check you PM

DCX

Matrix said:

that's actually not a bad deal but a great RB>great WR

Matrix

I'm reading DCX's pm and one from Rors.

Pheeniks, both of them are offering me better so even though I brought it up I'd pass :lol

Matrix

Dcx has a great offer on the table. Rors I'm still waiting on to get back to me.

Lonestar, how could I get Kevin Walter away from you and back on my team?

Happy New Year Madden Whores!

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Matrix said:
Dcx has a great offer on the table. Rors I'm still waiting on to get back to me.

Lonestar, how could I get Kevin Walter away from you and back on my team?

Happy New Year Madden Whores!

Not too hard to do, I imagine.

Matrix

Lonestar said:
Not too hard to do, I imagine.

Ok cool. So after I work out my trade with either Rors/DCX after the season ends... I'm coming back to you for Walter.

Mrbob

I need a real WR on my team, but I don't think I have the goods for what matrix wants.

I can't give up anyone on defense right now either. They are the cornerstone of my team at the moment.

TheCrow

I'd be willing to entertain offers for Barnes(OLB). Also would be willing to trade Champ for picks and good young CBs. Eddie Royal could also be traded as long as I receive a speed WR and more in return.

Matrix

Mrbob said:
I need a real WR on my team, but I don't think I have the goods for what matrix wants.

brilliant.jpg

I should have put this in the first post but oh well.

Players I'm willing to part with:
Colston (A POT)
Bush (A POT)
Shockey (B POT)
Lance Moore (B POT)

Looking for:
rd 1 or rd2 draft picks
defensive help at the following positions: safety, de (possibly dt and cb)

Matrix said:

That would be a great win for DCX (assuming its LDT for Moss) since he was already alluding to cutting LDT.

sableholic said:

Colston (A POT)
Bush (A POT)
Shockey (B POT)
Lance Moore (B POT)

Looking for:
rd 1 or rd2 draft picks

That would be a great win for DCX (assuming its LDT for Moss) since he was already alluding to cutting LDT.

we too will talk about colston and lance moore!

DCX

DCX
sableholic said:

Colston (A POT)
Bush (A POT)
Shockey (B POT)
Lance Moore (B POT)

Looking for:
rd 1 or rd2 draft picks

It would be taking a risk. I just see it being no one on my receiving core can be doubled. Gonzo, Moss or White :p I'm working on getting a RB that has balls and i'm in business. If it doesn't work out, i still have a plan in free agency that will yield me great benefits. It's all good.

DCX

DCX

DCX
Mrbob said:
When can we find out who is retired? I need to know this first before I enter any trade discussions.
i simmed two offline franchises to get an idea. I assume they use similar retiring logic. In mine Warner dies in the offseason :lol

DCX

Nightz

Yeah I'd like to jump in the trade talks as well (Shockey is interesting), but I'd like to see how my guys progress first.

Rorschach

Let's not go into listing POT. Shit should be taboo!

I might want to talk to you sable, but depends on the offseason advance.

DMczaf

Rorschach said:

Get on AIM, we still gotta do some AB talks!

Rorschach said:

Nightz said:
Yeah I'd like to jump in the trade talks as well (Shockey is interesting), but I'd like to see how my guys progress first.

k we'll talk later then. Just let me know.

ph33nix said:
we too will talk about colston and lance moore!

Some reason I missed this one, but sounds good. I imagine most people want to wait and see how progression/fa goes, but whenever you are ready to talk just let me know.

DCX

DCX
LJ11 said:
Which one do you want?

I'll be more open for trade discussion in the coming week.
really depends on what you may looking for. Some seem more expensive than other :p

DCX

Mrbob

Matrix what the heck do you want for Moss. Send me a PM for details.

Also sable tell me what you are looking at for Colston. I want to try and get a top tiered receiver.

Top Bottom