• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(360) Unofficial NeoGAF Madden League Trading Block Thread: Other People's Trash...

Is anyone interested in trading up for the draft? I have the 9th pick. I'll be looking for either a mid-rounder+player or something like that, just let me know.

LiveWire

ph33nix said:
Is anyone interested in trading up for the draft? I have the 9th pick. I'll be looking for either a mid-rounder+player or something like that, just let me know.

Sent you a PM.

Nightz

ph33nix said:
I'm thinking of trading down as well. I have the 10th pick if anyone's interested.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I am interested. What are your AIM names, let's discuss.

Mine is InsecureKillah

I am looking for second/third/fourth rounders for anyone looking to trade them. Just peruse my roster. I will definitely not trade Eli, Jacobs, Atkinson, Sintim, Tuck, Kiwi, Webster, and Phillips. Anyone else up for grabs with a good offer.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Posting rookie draft list here so it doesn't get lost.

Rookie (NOT FA!) Draft Order
1. Chiefs (going to be autopicked)
2. Titans.
3. Browns
4. Redskins (going to Saints)
5. Jets
6. Vikings
7. Seahawks
8. Lions
9. Dolphins
10 Bengals
11. Panthers
12. Rams
13. Texans
14. Cowboys
15. Falcons
16. Saints
17. Niners
18. Jaguars
19 Ravens
20 Raiders
21 Cardinals
22 Pats
23 Steelers
24 Packers
25 Bears ( going to Ravens)
26 Colts
27 Chargers (going to Packers)
28 Bucs
29 Giants
30 Bills
31 Eagles
32 Broncos

Striker

Note for Wellington:

2nd Round deals

MIN's 2nd round pick will go to CLE

CLE's 2nd round pick (3rd ovr) will go to DAL from the Bennett trade

Somnia

Striker said:
Note for Wellington:

2nd Round deals

MIN's 2nd round pick will go to CLE

CLE's 2nd round pick (3rd ovr) will go to DAL from the Bennett trade

Forgot all about this :lol

You will be there Wednesday for the draft right? I'll just talk to you on AIM about it that day.

Striker

Somnia said:
Forgot all about this :lol

You will be there Wednesday for the draft right? I'll just talk to you on AIM about it that day.
Is it Wednesday for sure? Ugh.

If it's Tuesday that would be perfect. Make it Tuesday! I wasn't aware they made a date. :\

Fifty

Striker said:
Is it Wednesday for sure? Ugh.

If it's Tuesday that would be perfect. Make it Tuesday! I wasn't aware they made a date. :\

Tuesday is my birthday! I can do Wednesday, but not Tuesday, etc. No day will be perfect! If there was a quick way to do a majority poll, that would be my vote. Since I can pre-rank picks, I'd want us to do the date which the most people could attend.

Striker

What about tomorrow?

Little short-notice, but I'm off also.

I can set rankings for my pick, but since I owe a 2nd to somebody, and somebody owes me one in the draft -- it makes me hopeful I'm there to get it situated properly.

edit

god damnit :\

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
as long as no Thursday, it cannot be thursday. At least the night, there's something coming on, and it's more current than Cheers.

Somnia

Striker said:
What about tomorrow?

Little short-notice, but I'm off also.

I can set rankings for my pick, but since I owe a 2nd to somebody, and somebody owes me one in the draft -- it makes me hopeful I'm there to get it situated properly.

edit

god damnit :\

If you can't be there I'll just take whoever it gives you in the 2nd round (dont set your 2nd pick to some 50 rated player though :lol )

Striker

Somnia said:
If you can't be there I'll just take whoever it gives you in the 2nd round (dont set your 2nd pick to some 50 rated player though :lol )
You can just PM me what position you want, and I'll add a couple if you need to my ranking. That would be OK with me.

Since I have the 3rd ovr choice, my initial rankings will get one of them. I'll just PM Daw and tell him, if he can attend as well, to look for a certain position.

Birdman02

Joseph Addai -RB 86 is on the block if anyone is interested. Probably won't get to many offers, since he doesn't have 90+ speed.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Rorschach said:
Oh, also looking for a badass QB of course! If you have a QB I'm willing to pay big!

grossman-champs.jpg

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Rorschach said:
I said a badass not a bad ass.

The players enjoy it
rexgrossman.jpg

"As did Bob when he grabbed me from behind"
rexg.jpg

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
On the block from my team:

Marcus Stroud (87 OVR DT)
Chris Canty (79 OVR DT)
Ahmad Bradshaw (79 OVR HB w/ 92 SPD - excellent returner)
Antonio Pierce (80 OVR MLB)

Looking for mid-rounders.

GCQuinton

Charles Godfrey (FS) 76 is on the trading block. 26 year old FS that has gained 5 points in the last two seasons.

Looking for a mid-late round draft pick, but I'm also looking for a #2 WR so I'm open to listen to package offers.

GCQuinton said:
Charles Godfrey (FS) 76 is on the trading block. 26 year old FS that has gained 5 points in the last two seasons.

Looking for a mid-late round draft pick, but I'm also looking for a #2 WR so I'm open to listen to package offers.

Can he play SS too

BigAT

BigAT said:
Fresh off of progression, here is who available for me:

Tramon Williams (CB) - 79 OVR. 27 years old with 90 speed, he's also rated somewhere in the 90s for kick/punt returns.

Jordy Nelson (WR) - 77 OVR, I believe he's rated somewhere in the 90s for kick returns as well.

That, plus this:

Nehemiah Ford (DT) - 75 (95 STR, 99 Hit Power. Also, he's 5 years old)

Looking for draft picks.

Kampman is gone, he and Brandon Underwood are going to the Dolphins for Pheenix' two second round draft picks.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
BigAT said:
That, plus this:

Aaron Kampman (OLB) - 87 (99 as DE)

Nehemiah Ford (DT) - 75 (95 STR, 99 Hit Power. Also, he's 5 years old)

Looking for draft picks.

:lol

He'll have a good 30 or so year career.

I'm looking to move one of my receivers for a 2nd or maybe earlier 3rd rounder

and ... not ginn (unless it was real life)

anybody interested in trading OUT of the top 5? there is someone i need, and i can probably only get him in the top 5.

PM me if interested and your asking price. everyone on my roster is available except patrick willis, jack english, michael crabtree, and vernon davis.

Lonestar

Wellington said:
:lol :lol :lol I'm crying here. :lol

dancing%20fat%20kid.gif

PERFECT

taken_liam_neeson_gun.jpg

And whatever FMT might give up for said pick, I'll give up more! I'll Tear down the Damn Eiffel Tower if I have to.

Striker

FrenchMovieTheme said:
anybody interested in trading OUT of the top 5? there is someone i need, and i can probably only get him in the top 5.

PM me if interested and your asking price. everyone on my roster is available except patrick willis, jack english, michael crabtree, and vernon davis.
Check your PMs.

LiveWire said:
Dolphins have receivers?

Davone Bess - 97 catching, 93 route running, 93 agil, 94 accel
G-Cam - 88 catching, 87 route running, 86 catch in traffic
Ted "Real Life Bust but not in Madden!" Ginn - fast as fuck, elusiveness, 85 catching/route running, 82 spec catch, 89 jumping (which is full of shit because Ginn is a midget and I've never seen him jump that high)

None of my receivers are spectacular but they're great #2s and are solid guys

but I suppose if one of them had an OVRL of 90+ i could swindle a trade from you

Lonestar

ph33nix said:
Davone Bess - 97 catching, 93 route running, 93 agil, 94 accel
G-Cam - 88 catching, 87 route running, 86 catch in traffic
Ted "Real Life Bust but not in Madden!" Ginn - fast as fuck, elusiveness, 85 catching/route running, 82 spec catch, 89 jumping (which is full of shit because Ginn is a midget and I've never seen him jump that high)

None of my receivers are spectacular but they're great #2s and are solid guys

but I suppose if one of them had an OVRL of 90+ i could swindle a trade from you

I thought about Bess, but I'm not sure what all I have to offer, as I have more pressing areas on the team I'm trying to focus on. I feel I've got a solid starting 3, but then I will need to pick up a 4th WR at some point, unless I just go with Edelman (who has better stats that I would have figured for 67. 86 SPD 93 ACC 83 CTH.

Top Bottom