• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(360) Unofficial NeoGAF Madden League Trading Block Thread: Other People's Trash...

Rorschach

I loved using the 3-4 as the Steelres in the tourney, but I never built for it in Franchise so now I think I'll stick with 4-3 :\

ph33nix said:
EVERYONE is picking Dolphins last. Fuck you guys! Bulletin board material!
I'm rooting for you, the Browns, the Panthers, the Lions, the Rams and the Texans, but I can't realistically pick you to win the division. :p

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Rors is basically rooting for the shit teams.... besides the Chiefs and Titans.

If he wasn't the owner of the Raiders he would be rooting for them as well.

PBY

Banned
Matrix said:

:(

Birdman02

Matrix said:

To be fair, I don't know that I'd consider the Titan's a shit team, especially considering their roster (remember it's before their 0-6 start). Sure, they only won 2 games this season, but wasn't AB gone most of the season? I'm pretty sure he was hovering around .500 in season 1.

The AFC south could be crazy this season if you and AB will make some contributions to Luke's L column. :p

Rorschach

Matrix said:

Nah, those are the teams that I think can do better. RAms and Browns are close IMO. Unfortunately, I don't have high hopes for the Chiefs. :p

And Air was gone all season almost so he gets a free pass. I think he can do well too.

LukeSmith

Birdman02 said:
To be fair, I don't know that I'd consider the Titan's a shit team, especially considering their roster (remember it's before their 0-6 start). Sure, they only won 2 games this season, but wasn't AB gone most of the season? I'm pretty sure he was hovering around .500 in season 1.

The AFC south could be crazy this season if you and AB will make some contributions to Luke's L column. :p

We could be the new NFC West!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Birdman02 said:

Well I consider them kinda shitty with AB using Kerry Collins as his QB. Young's ratings didn't go up in league play like they did outside of the league and he didn't use him at all so I doubt he has any progression.

Texans never beat the Colts :( and it doesn't help I have to start rebuilding my team to be more balanced since it was turned into a pass first no run no d team by BJ.

Plus Luke has his Girley man to win him ball games, stupid EA :(

LukeSmith

Matrix said:
Well I consider them kinda shitty with AB using Kerry Collins as his QB. Young's ratings didn't go up in league play like they did outside of the league and he didn't use him at all so I doubt he has any progression.

Texans never beat the Colts :( and it doesn't help I have to start rebuilding my team to be more balanced since it was turned into a pass first no run no d team by BJ.

Plus Luke has his Girley man to win him ball games, stupid EA :(

You've gotta cover Girley (girl-eh). Plenty of people shut him down hardstyle during the year. PLENTY.

Fifty

As evidenced by his numbers paling in comparison to Joey Keller's. For all the talk of an influx of rookie RBs breaking the game, there is really only one problem, and he is made of glass.

Also, this draft only has one elite speed RB in it. That will certainly help balance things out. If we had another 3 more in it, then we'd have potential problems.

Matrix

LukeSmith said:
You've gotta cover Girley (girl-eh). Plenty of people shut him down hardstyle during the year. PLENTY.

He didn't abuse me in our game, Mannings arm did :( He's just another weapon you have that makes your team harder to stop.

LukeSmith

Matrix said:
He didn't abuse me in our game, Mannings arm did :( He's just another weapon you have that makes your team harder to stop.

Wait till after the draft if you wanna see weapons on the Colts! :D

Matrix

LukeSmith said:
Wait till after the draft if you wanna see weapons on the Colts! :D

Yea well....

DwightStripSquare.gif
!

Matrix

Matrix

Ok seriously who can I trade Slaton to? Damn masters of this league are making this a pain in the ass.

Matrix

storybook77 said:
Atogwe for Andre Johnson! :D :lol

bwhahahabwahahaha ha ha

Nightz

Rorschach said:
Nightz, you should deal me Carson Palmer.
How about I trade you his little brother, Jordan Palmer? :D

Or make me an offer if you're really serious. It's unlikely I'll trade him, but I'll take it into consideration. ;)

Matrix said:
Ok seriously who can I trade Slaton to? Damn masters of this league are making this a pain in the ass.

i approved your trade of slaton with a minor late round addition but you guys called it off.

what other trade offer of slaton has been denied? i'll trade you gore for slaton, paula abdul style

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Yes i meant CB not DB. Not only are they similar but C and D also happen to be close on the keyboard. Sue me.

Matrix

FrenchMovieTheme said:
i approved your trade of slaton with a minor late round addition but you guys called it off.

what other trade offer of slaton has been denied? i'll trade you gore for slaton, paula abdul style

How many 2nd round picks are worthy of Slaton?

No one has offered anything for Slaton cause him being rated a top 5 no one wants to offer anything or has enough to equal the value.

I have again made it no secret he is on the block. Instead I get people wanting my LB's and AJ via pm's :lol

Matrix

Btw I'll do the Gore/Slaton trade if nothing comes up, someone needs to help you comeback from being a has-been :p

Matrix said:
Btw I'll do the Gore/Slaton trade if nothing comes up, someone needs to help you comeback from being a has-been :p

gore >>>>>>> slaton

and who are you talking to about the trade? surely a team like the browns must be interested.... unless they're going that way with their first round pick!

there are teams in desperate need of a rb but i don't know what everyones plans are!

PBY

Banned
posted this in the other thread, but gauging interest in Mcgaheee... if daw doesnt want him, hes available

DCX

DCX
Screw u fmt..u had your chance to deal Gore with me. Suffer with his girl hands now lol
DCX

DCX said:
Screw u fmt..u had your chance to deal Gore with me. Suffer with his girl hands now lol
DCX

if you had a top 5 pick i would.

and now i have that potential top 5 deal maybe in place. i need rors, dm, and fifty to chime in on if they would approve it.

gore for a top 5 pick.

Matrix

FrenchMovieTheme said:
gore >>>>>>> slaton

and who are you talking to about the trade? surely a team like the browns must be interested.... unless they're going that way with their first round pick!

there are teams in desperate need of a rb but i don't know what everyones plans are!

I don't want your fumble machine! He's worse than Slaton in the game.

I'm not talking to anyone, I just keep bringing it up in both threads. No one has contacted me other than Lonestar and now Peterboy.

I know teams need RB's and with how well I run with Moats as a backup and now having LT I was willing to part with him. Besides the Lonestar deal that didnt go down, you let it be known in this thread that he was a top 5 HB. So imo not many people are going to offer a shit ton for him when they know he fumbles and really isn't the 5th best back in the game.

Matrix said:
I don't want your fumble machine! He's worse than Slaton in the game.

I'm not talking to anyone, I just keep bringing it up in both threads. No one has contacted me other than Lonestar and now Peterboy.

I know teams need RB's and with how well I run with Moats as a backup and now having LT I was willing to part with him. Besides the Lonestar deal that didnt go down, you let it be known in this thread that he was a top 5 HB. So imo not many people are going to offer a shit ton for him when they know he fumbles and really isn't the 5th best back in the game.

slaton is a top 5 back. i would put them in this order:

1. AP
2. Chris Johnson
3. Michael Turner
4. MJD
5. Slaton

but i love frank gore!

LiveWire

Portis was #3 in rushing yards in season 1, and had over a grand in Season 2 before getting injured. He's definitely top 5, probably #4 overall.

DCX

DCX
FrenchMovieTheme said:

1. AP
2. Chris Johnson
3. Michael Turner
4. MJD
5. Slaton

but i love frank gore!
This may be true.....in the NFL, but OUR NFL Girley, Keller, the dude DM has all have a say in the top five.

DCX

Matrix

Ive had great games with Moats, dude could be a top 10 back in this league :lol

edit- or if he played the Raiders every week

Yea all those rookie backs were better than Slaton.

Rorschach

DCX said:
This may be true.....in the NFL, but OUR NFL Girley, Keller, the dude DM has all have a say in the top five.

DCX
No it's not true in the NFL. Not even close. :lol And Girley is nothing more than a graduated Kevin Faulk. Keller you have a case for, but he'll break eventually!

FrenchMovieTheme said:

1. AP
2. Chris Johnson
3. Michael Turner
4. MJD
5. Slaton

but i love frank gore!
This list is wrong. :p

Matrix

Yea wtf Rors has a beast on his team with McFadden. Like I said FMT has Slaton rated too high.

Rorschach

Matrix said:
Yea wtf Rors has a beast on his team with McFadden. Like I said FMT has Slaton rated too high.
Well, I didn't mean McFadden even though I will tear some shit up with him!

New top 5 are:
AD
Leron James
CJ
Turner
Secret guy

Top Bottom