• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(360) Unofficial NeoGAF Madden League Trading Block Thread: Other People's Trash...

Striker

Fifty said:
I hope people aren't being cheap this offseason in terms of drops. You've gotta give big to get big. I gave up a lot last year and I got rewarded..the people who drop an 81 rated guard and a 79 rated player that won't start on most rosters are never going to get an elite player in free agency.
I'm trying to remember your drops, but wasn't one drop a third string HB? :p

I sent FMT my cuts already.

Rorschach

I've dropped starters every year of the FA draft. :\ I didn't cop out with fullbacks and useless crap the first year either!

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
i dropped two of the first ten picks last season i think, including #1 so i have a playa pass to cheap out this season

LiveWire

Fifty said:
I hope people aren't being cheap this offseason in terms of drops. You've gotta give big to get big. I gave up a lot last year and I got rewarded..the people who drop an 81 rated guard and a 79 rated player that won't start on most rosters are never going to get an elite player in free agency.

Well I'm sorry Ray Ray. I'll try harder next time.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Nightz said:
Rors, my entire draft for Nnamdi. Make it so.

Not awesome!

Chuck joo!

DCX

DCX
Rorschach said:
Ah, the disadvantages of being a playoff team. I'm feeling it even more than you. :'(
Please don't play that game, i offered the third pick in the draft, Roddy White and stuff and u declined.. :(

DCX

Nightz

Rorschach said:
Ah, the disadvantages of being a playoff team. I'm feeling it even more than you. :'(
Yeah, I'm gonna be tanking every season in Madden 11. The thrill of trading away a top 10 pick is just too great to pass up.

Matrix said:
Not awesome!

Chuck joo!
Watching tonight's episode right now. Awesome so far!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Nightz said:
Yeah, I'm gonna be tanking every season in Madden 11.

Watching tonight's episode right now. Awesome so far!

Amazing episode :D

Matrix

Rorschach said:
You act like you offered that in a package or something. :p

:lol

Open to any trade offers, only people off limits are brees, grimes, watts, bernard, jenkins, and for the first time bush.

I'm interested in FS/SS/LB/DE and also wanting to move up in the draft, but not sure i have the ammo for that.

Edit: Updated off limits

TheCrow

Antwan Barnes(OLB) is on the block.

He isn't rated great overall but he has been a solid starter and can consistently get to the QB. I'm primarily looking for a pick(s) but am open to any offers.

TheCrow said:
Antwan Barnes(OLB) is on the block.

He isn't rated great overall but he has been a solid starter and can consistently get to the QB. I'm primarily looking for a pick(s) but am open to any offers.

mmmm

Somnia

Willing to discuss trading Orlando Scandrick 85 rated CB. Looking for 85+ rated LE or high draft pick/picks. Not saying I'm 100% going to trade my depth at CB, but I am willing to see if anyone is willing to talk!

LJ11

Somnia said:
Willing to discuss trading Orlando Scandrick 85 rated CB. Looking for 85+ rated LE or high draft pick/picks. Not saying I'm 100% going to trade my depth at CB, but I am willing to see if anyone is willing to talk!

I'll give you Osi straight up for Scandrick.

Edit: We can talk it over on AIM later tonight. I have an idea...

DMczaf

Barrett Ruud....is on the trading block

Send in your offers :(

tiger-woods-drug-addiction-crying-293x300.jpg

Mrbob

Lonestar what are you looking for Welker....picks, players?

Get on AIM after LOST lets talk!

I still want to work my way into a top 5 pick, preferably top 3. Give me some offers top pickers let me know what you want!

Somnia

LJ11 said:
I'll give you Osi straight up for Scandrick.

Edit: We can talk it over on AIM later tonight. I have an idea...

I'll be on AIM, but in away (though I will be there). If I don't respond right away I might have crashed for a bit as I'm on 2 1/2 hours of sleep. This long distance shit to work is killing me.

daw840

The Vikings are proud to announce Paul Posluszny (90 OVR MLB) and Trent Edwards are joining this franchise for the #11 overall pick in the draft.

BigAT

daw840 said:
The Vikings are proud to announce Paul Posluszny (90 OVR MLB) and Trent Edwards are joining this franchise for the #11 overall pick in the draft.

Jesus LJ, are you trying to kill me?

DCX

DCX
after being mistaken as Smokey, i have the following up for trade. The 3rd pick in the draft, ATLs second rounder. I need a TE, LB and or WR/SS.

DCX

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
DCX said:
after being mistaken as Smokey, i have the following up for trade. The 3rd pick in the draft, ATLs second rounder. I need a TE, LB and or WR/SS.

DCX

Ive got 2 TE's that are both rated 75 if you wanna look over them. Ingram is especially a pass catching TE

Matrix

The Houston Texans and the Season 3 Superbowl Champ Oakland Raiders have completed a blockbuster trade that will change the face of the league for.... all of one season.

The Texans have decided to part with WR Andre "butterfingers" Johnson and CB Brice McCain for CB Nnamdi " wtf does his name really mean" Asomugha and WR Jonnie Lee Higgins.

The Raiders finally get the stud WR and the Texans finally have a complete secondary and shutdown corner to deal with that Manning guy.

Let the bitching begin!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Matrix said:
The Houston Texans and the Season 3 Superbowl Champ Oakland Raiders have completed a blockbuster trade that will change the face of the league for.... all of one season.

The Texans have decided to part with WR Andre "butterfingers" Johnson and CB Brice McCain for CB Nnamdi " wtf does his name really mean" Asomugha and WR Jonnie Lee Higgins.

The Raiders finally get the stud WR and the Texans finally have a complete secondary and shutdown corner to deal with that Manning guy.

Let the bitching begin!

I was after Nmamdi till you cock blocked me asshole.

Matrix curse in full effect.

and guys i just want to say that i did consult with other commishes on that one, and understand that if you are TRADING a 90 rated player for another 90 rated player it's a much easier pill to swallow than saying "hey i want to trade for this 99 rated guy, here are a couple mid range players for him. approved!?"

BigAT

On the block:

Greg Jennings (WR) - 93

Anthony Smith (SS) -76
Josh Barrett (FS) - 71 (90 SPD)
Brandon Underwood (CB) - 70

I'll listen to all offers for Jennings. For the other three players, looking for similar depth along the D-line or LB, or later round picks.

Matrix

CB3 said:
I was after Nmamdi till you cock blocked me asshole.

Matrix curse in full effect.

:)

Rorschach

My defense is gonna suck major ass next year, but I'm prepping myself for losing Nnamdi in 2 years. :'(

I'll miss you forevers, Nnamdi!

Matrix

If Bjoern doesn't bring it again, I'll have to Bob it with Daniels.

Top Bottom