• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(360) Unofficial NeoGAF Madden League Trading Block Thread: Other People's Trash...

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Rorschach said:
This is why the AFCWest > NFC East :\

10-6 is deplorable!
Well in my defense 10-6 is the lowest win total I've had in our franchise history. I missed the playoffs because of it. :(

Only lowlife franchises like the Eagles and Cowboys are happy with that record.

Rorschach

Wellington said:
Well in my defense 10-6 is the lowest win total I've had in our franchise history. I missed the playoffs because of it. :(

Only lowlife franchises like the Eagles and Cowboys are happy with that record.
12-4 wasn't enough for a playoff spot in season 2 in the AFC. :3

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
Thomas Jones (RB). Looking for defense (OLB or SS).

Smokey,

Do you want to trade me Cromartie or Jammer for Jones?

LiveWire

SPORTSCENTER UPDATE

3:20 PM Eastern on ESPN 980 Radio

"Breaking news out of Washington today as trade talks have reached their peak. The developing story from sources inside both organizations claim that the Redskins and Chargers have agreed in principle to terms of a trade deal which is likely to be finalized and announced later this afternoon."

Smokey

Nuclear_bomb.jpg

Nightz

I'm guessing this deal will invalidate all my trade talks with the Chargers. Still looking for a CB! I'll give up all 7 picks for one! :lol

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Think I'm willing to think about trades for:

Wes Welker 91 WR
Steve Slaton 92 HB
Ellis Hobbs 84 CB
Aaron Ross 81 CB
Justin Fargas 77 HB
Really, anyone that's probably under 80 is easily available.

Really, the only one I'm not going to trade is Bellows. Mayo, Butler and Brady have a very high asking price.

TheCrow

I'm interested in trading up into the top 10. I have the 16th and 28th pick in the first round along with the rest of my draft. I'd also be willing to package players and picks.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Lonestar said:

Wes Welker 91 WR
Steve Slaton 92 HB
Ellis Hobbs 84 CB
Aaron Ross 81 CB
Justin Fargas 77 HB

Really, the only one I'm not going to trade is Bellows. Mayo, Butler and Brady have a very high asking price.

Check your PM box in a second friend.

Zep

Banned
Can someone point me in the direction of Ron Bartell... How is this guy not on the team anymore?

Striker

Zep said:
Can someone point me in the direction of Ron Bartell... How is this guy not on the team anymore?
I think Story dealt him to Atlanta early on.

As for trades, I'll participate further if I know I can make the Draft. :|

LukeSmith

TheCrow said:
I'm interested in trading up into the top 10. I have the 16th and 28th pick in the first round along with the rest of my draft. I'd also be willing to package players and picks.

You're interested? Or FMT is interested? :lol

Rorschach

Lonestar said:

Wes Welker 91 WR
Steve Slaton 92 HB
Ellis Hobbs 84 CB
Aaron Ross 81 CB
Justin Fargas 77 HB

Man, I wish I had stuff for you. :<

Zep

Banned
Sitting @ #2, I know who I'm going to draft...

throw your proposals my way and maybe we can work something out.

DCX

DCX
Zep said:
Sitting @ #2, I know who I'm going to draft...

throw your proposals my way and maybe we can work something out.
no wonder you switched teams, dirty dog!!

DCX

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
What would someone give for the #10 draft pick?

Keep in mind I would want a nicely rated CB or WR.

Mrbob

PETEY!

Lonestar said:
Well, what would you 2 give for the #12 pick?

Sorry bro, I'm looking at someone who will probably be gone in the top 3. And might be willing to make a big deal to get him.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
LJ11 said:
Matrix, check out my CB McKelvin.

I'd do that, I've never had a good CB before :lol :(

I figure drafting for me is worthless since I got my speed back and this is the last season.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Mrbob said:
PETEY!

Sorry bro, I'm looking at someone who will probably be gone in the top 3. And might be willing to make a big deal to get him.

Your trying to get the Tecmo Bowl Bo Jackson clone arent you.

Zep

Banned
Mrbob said:

Me and peterboy have talked and have our picks set. You could change that!

You could change that.

Matrix

CB3 said:
Your trying to get the Tecmo Bowl Bo Jackson clone arent you.

I'm sure that's why Zep is willing to part with CJ.

Petey has his Scooter, so damn don't do it Petey! :(

Matrix

Zep said:
Matrix, I switched back to the rams.

what? :lol So much for a powerhouse division.

My bad.

so before I make my cuts I'm gonna post again

who is interested in any of my HB or any of my linebackers or defensive lineman? twan mckinley and aaron kampman are absolutely not on the block but everyone else is

I'm really looking for either an OLB or a safety.

Matrix

Breaking news: Texans and Bills in serious trade talks that are bizarro

Matrix

Rorschach said:
Breaking: Gimme AJ, ho!

Wow if I gave you AJ now I might stop Peyton if my trade with the Bills goes through :eek: All I wish is to finally top the Colts machine in our last season.

Odds of giving you AJ have truly increased! Things are looking good for you Rors.

Matrix

Nightz said:
McKelvin and Nnamdi?

*drools*

"Bjeron on the move"

It's Bjoern!... and are you crazzzzzzy :lol

Fifty

I hope people aren't being cheap this offseason in terms of drops. You've gotta give big to get big. I gave up a lot last year and I got rewarded..the people who drop an 81 rated guard and a 79 rated player that won't start on most rosters are never going to get an elite player in free agency.

LJ11

Matrix said:
Wow if I gave you AJ now I might stop Peyton if my trade with the Bills goes through :eek: All I wish is to finally top the Colts machine in our last season.

Odds of giving you AJ have truly increased! Things are looking good for you Rors.

Dude, whatever happened to that corner, Joseph Howard. Did you start him this past season? Looks like a stud on paper.

Fifty said:
I hope people aren't being cheap this offseason in terms of drops. You've gotta give big to get big. I gave up a lot last year and I got rewarded..the people who drop an 81 rated guard and a 79 rated player that won't start on most rosters are never going to get an elite player in free agency.

It's hard when you don't have the horses to drop, some teams have very little depth. I mean I dropped Freddie Jackson last season, would have used him a lot, but to most people he's not worth much.

Matrix

LJ11 said:
Dude, whatever happened to that corner, Joseph Howard. Did you start him this past season? Looks like a stud on paper.

Yea I started him, had 6 ints. Was truly my best corner which isn't saying much, but didn't progress at all.

Top Bottom