• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

45 U.S presidents enter the arena ... one leaves alive. Welcome to the Thunderdome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Almighty

My money is on Lincoln. As the stories already posted in this thread show that motherfucker was something else in the prime of his life.

Beartruck

On that note-

I got this from Penny Arcade. Still the best thing I've ever read.

Taft and Roosevelt would never fight. They were basically frenemies (Taft was the last person to leave Teddy's grave at his funeral, sobbing his eyes out the whole time). It would end up with them back to back fighting everyone else.

Lois_Lane

Taft and Roosevelt would never fight. They were basically frenemies (Taft was the last person to leave Teddy's grave at his funeral, sobbing his eyes out the whole time). It would end up with them back to back fighting everyone else.

TR doesn't have to be the one to kill him.

Again that is a made up myth. Dude was not too healthy by the time he got elected.. He had bad asthma and only one working eye.

Teddy the badass President was a made up myth. It's not real guys. Almost all of that was just photo-ops.

Does anyone read history anymore?

This thread is depressing.

He got shot and kept reading a speech

he's badass

Theodore Roosevelt was shot and he gave what, an hour and a half long speech afterwards before seeing a doctor? Yeah, I'm gonna go with that guy.

hey went at it, and Lincoln just fooled with Armstrong until he had tired him completely out. Then he swung his long leg over Armstrong’s neck and made Armstrong run around holding him up in that position. Jack finally begged off, admitting he was beaten and offered Lincoln the $10, which Lincoln refused to take.

Wait so Lincoln locked his leg around a guys neck, and then spun in circles while the guy tried to get out of it?

loool

QQ65FVL.gif

Velcro Fly

Abe Lincoln slayed some vampires back in the day. Got to like that combat experience when taking on the other 44.

Also this makes me want to create the presidents on mount rushmore as wrestlers in 2K17 and have them form their own stable. maybe even get like martha washington or mary todd lincoln as female members to round it out

MisterHero

Abe Lincoln slayed some vampires back in the day. Got to like that combat experience when taking on the other 44.

Also this makes me want to create the presidents on mount rushmore as wrestlers in 2K17 and have them form their own stable. maybe even get like martha washington or mary todd lincoln as female members to round it out
Lincoln tragically became a vampire after fighting them all his life

that's why he's buried in cement

drspeedy

Really, the hardest person to beat on this (or any) historical thunderdome list would have had the most combat training under the least modern methods.

It's Washington, Andrew Jackson or U.S. Grant. The rest may get a +1 for other attributes, but field training in pure survival situations wins, amigos.

Every modern day Ranger and SEAL respect the reason they have to train so hard... Because those skills they learned were that much more important for every generation before them. Technology and money (or privilege) have made us weaker in that respect.

ccbfan

Not sure how it's not Andrew Jackson.

Of the strong fighters group, he's the only one ruthless and conniving enough to take advantage of others.

His only weakness is that he's too aggressive and puts a huge target on himself at the start, forcing people to team up on him.

Lois_Lane

Of the strong fighters group, he's the only one ruthless and conniving enough to take advantage of others.

His only weakness is that he's too aggressive and puts a huge target on himself at the start, forcing people to team up on him.

Thank you!

I think I'd actually bet on Bush Jr. He's the only one who would have someone else fully dedicated to their survival. People here are talking about alliances, I think the battle would be far too short for that to occur. So the only active alliance would be familial ties.

I mean this is a fair point, but he would almost certainly get teamed up on at some point as well as you mentioned, which complicates matters a lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom