• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

50% Off Origin Store (doesnt work on preorders except Watch Dogs 2)

Saiyan-Rox

Didn't work for me when I tried

Working for me but can only add 1600 or lower

deRT4gH.png

rakhir

Where did you see the ME DLC?

It's literally not showing up anywhere for me
You have to go to your game library and select the game. There's a 'additional content' tab on that panel and the DLCs are listed there with their Bioware Points price.

EDIT: oh yeah, i bought the 1600 points card as well, so it's possible the code only works on that.

Rootbeer

Banned
In for Gold edition.

Gonna have to get used to using non-Steam clients with deals like this coming around.

49.99 for all that on day 1? yeah, i'm not balking one bit.

Saiyan-Rox

You have to go to your game library and select the game. There's a 'additional content' tab on that panel and the DLCs are listed there with their Bioware Points price.

EDIT: oh yeah, i bought the 1600 points card as well, so it's possible the code only works on that.

works on the 1200 one swell.

I dunno if it's worth it though....still holding out on a complete collection at somepoint

Justinh

Sim City Complete Edition worth $15???

Edit* Anyone?

yeah, I'd personally recommend just getting a month of EA Access (can you just get one month?) I bought it after it went all "Offline Mode is here" and it's great to start. You run into a wall very quickly with regards to space as your city space is very, very limited.

Like, you might think that's not a problem because your cities might not get too big in the past games or something, but it really sneaks up on you.

Edit: oh yeah, thanks for the heads up OP! Unfortunately there doesn't seem to be anything I really want to play that I don't own.

Onaco

I can't get it to work on Gold or Deluxe for WD2.

Edit: when I tried Gold and Deluxe at the same time, it did not work. Removing deluxe let it work. I still can't get it to work on Deluxe.

rakhir

I dunno if it's worth it though....still holding out on a complete collection at somepoint
Yeah, i wouldn't count on it right now.

It's been 4 years since ME3 and if they wanted to make a collection with all the DLCs, like with all the Dragon Age games, they would have done so.
Hell, they even put out a "ME Trilogy" package and that's without the dlcs as well.

Heh cool found it, holy shit I'm missing so much it'd still come to 40$ to get everything after the discount, ME 3 DLC is insanely expensive.

CatPee

Using my VPN to connect to Indian Origin, I can get ME Catalyst and Watch_Dogs 2 Gold Edition for ~$33.

Do I bite?

Rootbeer

Banned
I can't get it to work on Gold or Deluxe for WD2.

Edit: when I tried Gold and Deluxe at the same time, it did not work. Removing deluxe let it work. I still can't get it to work on Deluxe.

I already received order confirmation. it works. or maybe it's not working in all regions or something? i'd keep trying.

Saiyan-Rox

Yeah, i wouldn't count on it right now.

It's been 4 years since ME3 and if they wanted to make a collection with all the DLCs, like with all the Dragon Age games, they would have done so.
Hell, they even put out a "ME Trilogy" package and that's without the dlcs as well.

it's just so damn annoying :/ I take it the code can only be used once per account?

Gold edition of WD2 only version that works at $50, so just kept my original order from GMG at $48 regular edition since I doubt I will care about season pass (and dont want any hassle trying to claim a refund at GMG)

In the Origin US store, it doesn't work for me for either 800 or 1600.

EDIT: Worked on the 1200 though.

EDIT: Now it's working for all sizes.

EDIT: Only works if I buy Bioware points through Mass Effect 3's DLC pane. I literally don't know man.

Tizoc

For those that missed it:
Alice Madness Returns was DELISTED from Steam. Using the code you can get it for same price it was discounted at before being delisted.

Just tried to buy the 1600 points card, didn't work for me at all. Said the code is not valid, must be different country rules maybe?

Oh well I'm not anywhere near having time to play through ME again anyway.... I'll just pick it up as I go along when I do have time.

Ok totally bizarre...

You can't apply the code to Bioware points in web browser but you can use it through the Origin Windows App.

Typical EA

kaioshade

I noticed so far everyone who had the deluxe work (at least the screenshots showing it) were using Euro as the currency. Perhaps a region thing then?

shandy706

yeah, I'd personally recommend just getting a month of EA Access (can you just get one month?) I bought it after it went all "Offline Mode is here" and it's great to start. You run into a wall very quickly with regards to space as your city space is very, very limited.

Like, you might think that's not a problem because your cities might not get too big in the past games or something, but it really sneaks up on you.

Edit: oh yeah, thanks for the heads up OP! Unfortunately there doesn't seem to be anything I really want to play that I don't own.

Might do the access thing just to try it. I guess tossing $5 is better than $15.

I already have EA Access on X1, don't want to pay twice really.

Ashtar

Watch dogs 2 pc sells gonna be through the roof!
Why does origin even sell Ubi games doesn't that defeat the point of uplay? Or they give Ubi the 70% ?

Top Bottom