• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

50% Off Origin Store (doesnt work on preorders except Watch Dogs 2)

Does anyone know how often they switch out games as part of the "on the house" promotion? Other than BF4/Hardline DLC, NOX has been the only thing listed since June.

derExperte

uplay keys should be region locked

I don't think they are but sometimes you get language restrictions, no idea about India though.

Also a friend's account got banned recently after buying something via VPN in South Africa, not sure what happened there as EA usually doesn't lock accounts for that kind of thing.

Does Battlefield 4 have enough people still playing? Might pay $10 for it since all the expansions are free.

I guess I'd have 24 hours to return it's too hard to find a full game.

http://bf4stats.com/

Weston

Does Battlefield 4 have enough people still playing? Might pay $10 for it since all the expansions are free.

I guess I'd have 24 hours to return it's too hard to find a full game.

Sky87

Yeah, Watch Dogs 2 Gold not showing in my library yet, restarted it a few times... hope it goes through.

Check your confirmation email, does it say it can take up to 24 hours for you as well? And up to 48 hours if they need ''additional verification''.

rakhir

Can someone tell which ME3 DLC worth playing and in which order?

Thanks in advance!

From Ashes - critical to the whole game experience imo. Should have been in the base

Leviathan - Really cool ME lore stuff and fun overall, but not exactly crucial. A fun side mission in the main game.

Citadel - absolutely fantastic stuff, a love letter to every ME fan. Great epilogue to all the ME trilogy, and Shepard story overall.
It placement in the proper game is really weird, right around the ending and i don't know how that plays. I've played it only as a standalone a year after completion of the main game.

I've just bought Omega

Cool, just bought every story DLC for Mass Effect 2 and 3. I couldn't buy Bioware points through the DLC list for ME2, but ME3 worked.

I spent $42.50 for all of it (plus because you can't just buy Bioware points without necessary DLC missing I also had to buy one of those digital comics).

And that's 50% off.

Sober

Working for me but can only add 1600 or lower

deRT4gH.png
Well time to find out how many points I need for ME3's DLC.

I guess better time than any to replay ME3 cause it's been a while.

Just copped that Watch Dogs 2 Gold for fiddy bucks. Glad I held off ordering from Greenmangaming and canceled that stupid Steam pre-order.

NeoRaider

Thanks but only using Origin when i have to. (If game i am interested in is only available on Origin) so nothing interesting for me.

Btw. I can't believe that ME: Catalyst can be bought for 15$! I got it for 20$ few weeks ago, but i guess it bombed harder than we all thought. :/

Evo X

Watch Dogs 2 Deluxe did not work for me, so I got Gold for $53. Not bad. Hope the game and DLC is actually good. Haven't kept up with the media for it.

Justinh

Might do the access thing just to try it. I guess tossing $5 is better than $15.

I already have EA Access on X1, don't want to pay twice really.

I can't really remember, but there might be a trial that's not showing for me because I own it. Try doing a search or something.

Ikuu

Had his dog run over by Blizzard's CEO
WD2 Deluxe works fine in the UK, ended up being £7 cheaper than CDKeys,

yatesl

You're all making me want to buy Watch_Dogs 2, although I really didn't dig the first one. This is purely a "Get it before it's gone!" mentality.

Same with Mirror's Edge 2.

Can't get any further than entering my payment details when trying to buy Bioware points through ME3 DLC page.

Trying to buy them through the store directly results in the code not being applied.

Rootbeer

Banned
You're all making me want to buy Watch_Dogs 2, although I really didn't dig the first one. This is purely a "Get it before it's gone!" mentality.

I was so-so on the first one. But everything shown on 2 so far has looked better. Also I'm biased, because I live in San Francisco, and the thought of playing a modern open world GTA-like game set there is too good for me to avoid.

NeoRaider

Why would you do it? Even if it was 15$?

I got first WD for 2$ and still regret it. I would never buy WD2.

Cool. Thanks.

You know all the expansions are free right now right?

Sad thing is I can't think of anything I want =/

I have no interest in WD2, and it don't work on BF1 or TF2 :(

Why not just buy the standard?

The DLC is free right now

Like others said, DLC is free so use the guarantee and refund that right away and just buy the base game.

They free forever? Thanks for the heads up.

jim2011

What's in the watch dogs 2 season pass? I can't find any details. Typically I play multiplayer on consoles, will this be primarily single player?

Took a few attempts because it kept saying it couldn't add it to basket, or that the code wasn't working but just managed to preorder watch dogs 2. Thanks for the heads up OP :)

Cool beans. I'm technically broke, but this will save me some 50-80kr on Watch Dogs 2 in the long run.

Anyone know how to remove the stupid, oversized, omnipresent chat tab in the new Origin redesign? Oh it's so annoying. Open in new window and minimize is the only hacky workaround I've found.

w0s

I'm confused. Will watch dogs 2 play through origin but then open up uplay? Is it the same for steam?

Jeffrey

I'm confused. Will watch dogs 2 play through origin but then open up uplay? Is it the same for steam?

kinda. it does that once, and then you just can just uplay to start the game. don't need to have origin open.

Since when does Origin sell Uplay stuff?

for ages. its often the cheapest way to get ubisoft games at launch with some vpn loopholes that they seem to have patched.

Top Bottom