• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

$500 cans on, this is how you dream right - Official Headphone Thread

lowrider007

Licorice-flavoured booze?
D7000 are overkill, for sure.

to be honest, I think someone could get absolutely wonderful sound from headphones - like real topnotch - for under 600 bucks. even less if you wait around for used equipment

I would go for something like an HD600 or HD650. maybe a Grado 325i, AKG 701 or Hifiman HE300 and then get a simple, 150 to 200 dollar combo amp/dac unit like the hifiman EF2A or the Fiio E17 Alpen.

Depending on what sound sig you prefer (bass heavy, flat or treble pushed) one of those options will make you very happy.

The range of headphones over 600 bucks and up may sound real good but you get a big chunk of that performance on the slightly lower tier pairs I mentioned. And as of a few years ago, some of those were actually flagships (HD650, K701 specifically)

Your talking to a guy that says "I've become addicted to my old PX-100's", these are very cheap forgiving headphones with a lot of bass but not participially good quality bass, and remember he isn't a fan of his 595's, I know people like this, it takes a while for them to appreciate clean sounding high end cans which reveal mid ranges frequencies, they tend to find them 'flat' or harsh' sounding, I often find when people like this say they want good bass they are not referring to energy/timing/speed of the bass, but rather they want to just feel/hear the low frequencies, they don't mind if it's a little slow or loose, and they tend to prefer a little warmth, it's hard for high end audiophiles to understand that some people actually like that type of sound signature but many people out there do, I was very similar myself, I find it's best to ease them in, I've had my k240's for a year now and I've grown to appreciate better quality mids and now I'm thinking of moving up to the k702's with a proper amp/dac, but initially there was noway I would of appreciated what the k702's offered, I would of just said "sorry no bass/warmth, crap"

You have to remember that the most common eq setting for non audiophiles is the classic smiley face arc, high bass, low/warm mids and high treble, this is the sound signature that millions out there love, you give them a set of high end b&w speakers with no eq and many won't like what they hear initially, it's a learning curve, we've been kind of conditioned to like that compressed smiley eq'd sound signature, car stereos can take a lot of the blame for that because often pop music is eq'd to sound more forgiving (warm) and compressed because the producers know they are being played on cheap radios/stereos.

LCfiner

Your talking to a guy that says "I've become addicted to my old PX-100's", these are very cheap forgiving headphones with a lot of bass but not participially good quality bass, and remember he isn't a fan of his 595's, I know people like this, it takes a while for them to appreciate clean sounding high end cans which reveal mid ranges frequencies, they tend to find them 'flat' or harsh' sounding, I often find when people like this say they want good bass they are not referring to energy/timing/speed of the bass, but rather they want to just feel/hear the low frequencies, they don't mind if it's a little slow or loose, and they tend to prefer a little warmth, it's hard for high end audiophiles to understand that some people actually like that type of sound signature but many people out there do, I was very similar myself, I find it's best to ease them in, I've had my k240's for a year now and I've grown to appreciate better quality mids and now I'm thinking of moving up to the k702's with a proper amp/dac, but initially there was noway I would of appreciated what the k702's offered, I would of just said "sorry no bass/warmth, crap"

You have to remember that the most common eq setting for non audiophiles is the classic smiley face arc, high bass, low/warm mids and high treble, this is the sound signature that millions out there love, you give them a set of high end b&w speakers with no eq and many won't like what they hear initially, it's a learning curve, we've been kind of conditioned to like that compressed smiley eq'd sound signature, car stereos can take a lot of the blame for that because often pop music is eq'd to sound more forgiving because the producers know they are being played on cheap radios/stereos.

If anyone wants to feel the low frequencies, then they should grab the Denon D2000 and be done with it. At least one of my suggestions is still valid :)

And I did say that the choice of headphone in that class would depend on the sound sig one wanted. they’re all good enough at that leave to resolve subtle details in music. Differences will be FR and soundstage.

D2000 (or D5000 as it was in my case) gives you that head rattling bass impact without being as obnoxious about it as a Monster Beats. and they do not require expensive amplification. Just getting a small amp/dac to improve upon whatever is built into a computer’s motherboard will help them out a bit.

lowrider007

Licorice-flavoured booze?
If anyone wants to feel the low frequencies, then they should grab the Denon D2000 and be done with it. At least one of my suggestions is still valid :)

And I did say that the choice of headphone in that class would depend on the sound sig one wanted. they’re all good enough at that leave to resolve subtle details in music. Differences will be FR and soundstage.

D2000 (or D5000 as it was in my case) gives you that head rattling bass impact without being as obnoxious about it as a Monster Beats. and they do not require expensive amplification. Just getting a small amp/dac to improve upon whatever is built into a computer’s motherboard will help them out a bit.

Yeah sorry, I didn't mean to have a pop, the d2000's are a good suggestion for bass heads, I just feel that some audiophiles don't fully take into considerations the needs of people that enjoy a budget/common sound signature, not necessarily you but audiophiles in general, they just get my goat up sometimes.

LCfiner

Yeah sorry, I didn't mean to have a pop, the d2000's are a good suggestion for bass heads, I just feel that some audiophiles don't fully take into considerations the needs of people that enjoy a budget/common sound signature, not necessarily you but audiophiles in general, they just get my goat up sometimes.

no, you were actually on the right track because in the time between my previous posts, I had forgotten that the other guy was really looking for bass heavy cans. I had responded mainly due to his D7000 price comment and so my mind was on pricing in general for hifi sound, and not specifically bass heavy sound (though you can certainly get good bass heavy sound at that price, too) which was why the D2000 was only one suggestion amongst several in that post.

So I'm flip flopping between CK-10s and ASG-1s :|

We can do a phone swap so you can see if they are to your taste, I always wanted to hear the CK10s anyhow. It'll take a hell of a lot to beat out the ASG-1 in my opinion though. I think this about as good as it's going to get in the universal realm for awhile... until the double driver ASG-2 hits in 5 months anyhow...

kurahadol

Anyone know of a good place to snag a deal on some MEElec CC51P's or something similar in quality for a fair price? My M11+'s have just kicked the bucket (sound cuts in and out or has no sound whatsoever) after just over a year, and would like something around the same quality/priceline.

Anyone know of a good place to snag a deal on some MEElec CC51P's or something similar in quality for a fair price? My M11+'s have just kicked the bucket (sound cuts in and out or has no sound whatsoever) after just over a year, and would like something around the same quality/priceline.

I'd check these out:

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that I decided to carry around a pair of MonoPrice's hifi headphones this week... they're comparable to the Klipsch S4's... maybe not as solid in the mids, and don't sound as sweet in the highs, but they still sound amazing for the $7 I spent.

http://www.monoprice.com/products/p...=10823&cs_id=1082303&p_id=8319&seq=1&format=2

I'd recommend these to anyone asking for headphones that are at least <$30. I would still be listening to these for the near future if I didn't know my EX600s weren't waiting on my doorstep.

The other $7 monoprice iems have quite the following over at HeadFi as well.

Alucrid

Banned
We can do a phone swap so you can see if they are to your taste, I always wanted to hear the CK10s anyhow. It'll take a hell of a lot to beat out the ASG-1 in my opinion though. I think this about as good as it's going to get in the universal realm for awhile... until the double driver ASG-2 hits in 5 months anyhow...

When you say stuff like this it makes the swap less likely to happen :lol, unless we switch ASG-1 with ASG-1

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Hey GAF so I was thinking about this setup.

My GF and I like to watch the netflix at her place, but we started watching it on her comp verses her Wii. She doesn't have a big HDTV anyways, and her laptop provides us with the HD.

Still we were thinking about for sound options verses the computer maybe trying headphones sometime. Now what I was thinking to spruce things up a bit is maybe getting a Fiio E6 + a Y adapter. I figure that might help the sound output for the both of us. Then we can just use our IEMS or I can use my cans if I bring them over.

What say you Headphone-GAF?

When you say stuff like this it makes the swap less likely to happen :lol, unless we switch ASG-1 with ASG-1

Your call man. I can understand if people would have a problem buying something (especially at these prices) without hearing it first as you'd basically be taking someone else's opinion at face value. But yeah, the combination of price/performance, build quality, upgradability, and replaceable cables means that these are pretty much as good as it's going to get, that combo alone puts these phones in a league of their own in my opinion

kurahadol

Thanks, can't really pass up a price like that. And if their buds are anything like their video cables, I'm sure I'll be more than satisfied. Should do quite nicely for what I intend (basically for walking to and from campus heh)

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
While we're talking high-end IEMs, have any of you heard the HiFiMAN RE272?

I've become paranoid in thinking that my RE-ZERO's days are numbered, so I've begun weighing my options.

I'm looking to spend around $250. It seems like I'll also need to research the pairs you guys are currently discussing.

ASG-1 = Aurisonics ASG-1, and you are talking about the version which is $299, correct? Can a FiiO E10 drive it?

Alucrid

Banned

I've become paranoid in thinking that my RE-ZERO's days are numbered, so I've begun weighing my options.

I'm looking to spend around $250. It seems like I'll also need to research the pairs you guys are currently discussing.

ASG-1 = Aurisonics ASG-1, and you are talking about the version which is $299, correct? Can a FiiO E10 drive it?

You can nab it for 190 and you don't need anything to drive it.

I used to own the RE262, and I would consider that a lovely sounding phone, but no way can it compete with the ASG-1, even amped. Not sure about the 272, but I have my doubts as there is no HiFiMan that can deliver the low end grunt that the ASG-1's are packing. I am running the ASG-1 off my iPhone 4 and it sounds fantastic. They are very easy to drive. I hooked up my Kramer DAC and I can say that the sound is bit more refined through them, soundstage is a bit wider, it's a touch airier, and separation seemed a bit cleaner, but it's honestly not enough for me to bother with it. You can get the ASG-1 at springtree.net. You'll have to call in and mention the 'end of the month headfi deal' to Matt and he'll give you the hookup at $190 shipped. Deal ends the end of February.

Presco

Subscribe to the MEE newsletter. I get a very nice sale offer or two every other week from them. They were selling the CC51P's for $29.99 back in December / January and I grabbed a pair then. I'm sure they'll go back on sale sometime soon.

SteveO409

Did you know Halo invented the FPS?
I'm not sure how I will last with denon d2000s since the weather is getting warmer. The pads make my head so hot

Ashhong

Hey GAF so I was thinking about this setup.

My GF and I like to watch the netflix at her place, but we started watching it on her comp verses her Wii. She doesn't have a big HDTV anyways, and her laptop provides us with the HD.

Still we were thinking about for sound options verses the computer maybe trying headphones sometime. Now what I was thinking to spruce things up a bit is maybe getting a Fiio E6 + a Y adapter. I figure that might help the sound output for the both of us. Then we can just use our IEMS or I can use my cans if I bring them over.

What say you Headphone-GAF?

I am pretty sure there is a FIIO product that has 2 line outputs so you don't need a Y adapter.

PaulSancheezzee

Neo Member
I just picked up the Radius HP-TWF21 from someone off head-fi.org. These are amazing DDM's for the type of music my library is comprised of (hip-hop/r&b). I haven't heard the other IEM's out there but these do have a nice punchy bass sound and feel very comfortable in the ears. They don't do much isolation but turning up the volume a bit gets the job done. My prior headphones were the Beats Studios, which I now know are hella overpriced headphones.

More info on these can be found here:

http://www.musicaacoustics.com/Radius_HP-TWF21.html

Just another option for the gaf folks here :)

Headphones newbie here. I've been looking to get some headphones for my laptop recently. I was hoping too get some for around the $120.00 or less range, preferably closed style. I'd be using them mostly to listen to 320Kbps/VLACs, symphonic metal stuff, and used on the side as gaming headphones. What would you guys recommend I check out?

LCfiner

The following a little rambling about a recent acquisition of mine. a Stax Omega 2 Mark I. earspeaker (I love this name. it's like the name for a Transformer.) and a Woo Audio GES electrostatic amp.

I got them used on head-fi last week. I sold a bunch of headphones to pay for them. the combo is... pricey. But it sounds so good that it's been worth it to me.

I don’t think it is a huge leap up from my old balanced HD800 and the RWA Isabellina HPA, which I also thought was incredible, but there are slight shifts in tonality and soundstage that make me prefer this setup. And note that my current DAC is the headroom desktop amp, which uses the same average DAC in the 300 dollar micro DAC. I am not using the Isabellina DAC mainly for I/O reasons with my desktop setup (and also because it's on the selling block). I may be getting a benchmark DAC1 or bel canto DAC1.5 soon to upgrade this situation and I would expect even better detail retrieval and PRaT.

In terms of sound signature, The O2 and GES seems very, very natural with just a hint of extra weight down in the lower midrange (I do not know if this is from the GES or just how the O2 presents itself). It’s hard for me to try to compare directly with the HD800 setup as that was sold a couple weeks ago but from a few complex Loreena McKennit songs that I know very well, I’d say that bassy wind instruments and bass strings sound better on the O2. I think I can discern better texture from those instruments. but don’t hold me on that as I can’t do a proper comparison. Bass impact with hip hop beats is slightly less with the stax, but that only shows up on a few songs in my library and those songs always play better on speakers anyway. No headphone has done them right.

Midrange is phenomenal. I can’t get enough of the sound of live vocals or well mixed guitars on this. it’s about as real as I have heard from any speaker or headphone. treble is slightly shifted down compared to the HD800, but I never felt the HD800 was all that bright or piercing when combo’d with the Isabellina, anyway. he difference in all these areas is subtle but, ultimately, more to my taste with the Stax

I cannot tell if I am hearing more details on this than the HD800. It seems about the same and the HD800 is no slouch for details, of course. But the O2 has a smaller, more forward soundstage than the HD800 that has made some small details easier to hear so I’ve picked up on a few small things now that I did not before. I had this happen on a couple songs so far. Now, for some passages, the HD800 soundstage might be preferred but I noticed a few new details on songs with the O2 that I didn’t before on the HD800 and I think it’s because the more forward soundstage has brought some details a bit more to the forefront and are easier to notice. So it’s not that they weren’t being rendered by the HD800, but they were pushed farther back - along with all other sounds - so they were harder to pick out.

The soundstage for the O2 might be more versatile than the HD800. Since it’s a bit less wide than the HD800, it’s easier to get moving with rock than it is with the HD800, which required pushing the volume higher to get that overwhelming feeling of being up front with a band. It’s not as “out of the head” as the HD800, so that might be a slight drawback for classical but it’s not a huge difference and the soundstage is still very impressive and has great accuracy compared to other high end cans I have used.

In regards to other high end cans that are below the level of the HD800 (imo), these are significantly better than the RS1, HF2, D500, D7000 (well, unless you want massive bass impact), HE-5LE and the LCD2. Only that HD800 and Isabellina combo has come close to this and that is no inexpensive setup, either.

The other Stax setup that got me curious about this - the SR-407 and T1S amp - has smaller soundstage, less bass impact and a brighter tone overall. plus they’re less comfortable. They were excellent headphones but these are a step up in enough areas to be worth the extra cost to me, personally.

I've been up late all week listening to albums in their entirety with this headphone. It just makes everything sound so effortless and clean. I absolutely love it.

side note: I wonder if swoon still checks this thread. He told me last summer that I would end up with a Stax setup and he was totally right. It took much less time than I expected to make the jump.

Now I'm spoiled and other headphones are ruined for me. The only other ones I can listen to are IEMs on the go where I can appreciate the compromises they make for portability

pax217

Headphones newbie here. I've been looking to get some headphones for my laptop recently. I was hoping too get some for around the $120.00 or less range, preferably closed style. I'd be using them mostly to listen to 320Kbps/VLACs, symphonic metal stuff, and used on the side as gaming headphones. What would you guys recommend I check out?

I'd recommend the Grado SR80s, I've used mine for years and still use them daily. Love them. How often do you take your laptop on-the-go?

Wow, congrats on the Mk. II LC! Those are probably my favorite looking phones next to the Qualia. Always wanted to hear electrostats myself. Closest I got is probably my SA5K which are reputed to have electrostat level speed

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
I am pretty sure there is a FIIO product that has 2 line outputs so you don't need a Y adapter.

The Y adapter is cheap though, and I don't need a crazy amp + dac for this. I figured the E6 was more than enough. To step up to the E7 is like double the price + some. A Y adapter is like 2 bucks.

I'd recommend the Grado SR80s, I've used mine for years and still use them daily. Love them. How often do you take your laptop on-the-go?

Well I do take my laptop around with me places, but I have cheap earbuds I can carry around that work alright. Also, are the Grado SR80 open headphones? Is there a closed version of it available?

Edit: also, would i need some sort of amp with these?

LCfiner

That setup has to be great. Glad you're enjoying them!

Thanks. It's pretty nice. I'm very fortunate to be able to have this setup.

Wow, congrats on the Mk. II LC! Those are probably my favorite looking phones next to the Qualia. Always wanted to hear electrostats myself. Closest I got is probably my SA5K which are reputed to have electrostat level speed

The two stats I have heard (sr-407 and 007) were both incredibly quick and detailed. But the impact they had on me was lessened slightly as I already owned the HD800 for a while when I got them. And those are every bit as quick as the stats. If I hadn't heard the HD800 first, I think my mind would have been blown comparing the SR-407 to ~600 dollar dynamic cans.

The SA5K are incredibly fast and detailed, but my main issue with them is that decay suffers so note weight is pretty lean, and tonality suffers as a result. They are amazing for electronic music and metal, but their incrediby unforgiving nature makes most modern music pretty uncomfortable for me to listen to. That's the major fear I have with electrostats, is that they may share similar characteristics. It's not all that great if much of my music library is rendered unlistenable because phones are *too* revealing. But still, I'd love to listen to jazz and classical on a pair of electrostats. Mahler would probably sound amazing

Ashhong

The Y adapter is cheap though, and I don't need a crazy amp + dac for this. I figured the E6 was more than enough. To step up to the E7 is like double the price + some. A Y adapter is like 2 bucks.

I guess..but if you start using some real cans, I can't imagine the E6 will really be enough to do anything for 2 pairs.

pax217

I guess..but if you start using some real cans, I can't imagine the E6 will really be enough to do anything for 2 pairs.

I'll be using the E6 on a splitter on two of the MonoPrice IEMs, it's solid... but I agree that the E6 isn't going to do much if you're looking to split movies or music for the sake of quality.

purg3

slept with Malkin
cross posting from the pickup thread. Finally ordered my new cans and picked up an amp/dac for my pc. Don't think it's too bad to start out with.

New cans-Sennheiser HD600

1f6Aj.jpg

HiFi Man EF2A USB AMP/DAC

Hd7sd.jpg

Now I just need a decent pair of closed headphones that work well without an amp for under $200...

Arcteryx

cross posting from the pickup thread. Finally ordered my new cans and picked up an amp/dac for my pc. Don't think it's too bad to start out with.

New cans-Sennheiser HD600

1f6Aj.jpg

HiFi Man EF2A USB AMP/DAC

Hd7sd.jpg

Now I just need a decent pair of closed headphones that work well without an amp for under $200...

nice choice! I love my 600 and 650, wouldn't give them up for anything

purg3

slept with Malkin
nice choice! I love my 600 and 650, wouldn't give them up for anything

thanks, this was my first major purchase in the the high end headphone territory and so far I don't regret it one bit. Just sitting here with my feet up listening to music with a giant grin on my face.

purg3

slept with Malkin
M50's? How's the Hifiman amp? I think that's going to be the one I buy.

so far so good. I have it connected to a macbook air right now. It more than easily powers the HD600's. Construction seems solid enough, especially for the price point. No distortion or static. Pretty happy with it, should get some more time in over the weekend.

swoon

The following a little rambling about a recent acquisition of mine. a Stax Omega 2 Mark I. earspeaker (I love this name. it's like the name for a Transformer.) and a Woo Audio GES electrostatic amp.

I got them used on head-fi last week. I sold a bunch of headphones to pay for them. the combo is... pricey. But it sounds so good that it's been worth it to me.

I don’t think it is a huge leap up from my old balanced HD800 and the RWA Isabellina HPA, which I also thought was incredible, but there are slight shifts in tonality and soundstage that make me prefer this setup. And note that my current DAC is the headroom desktop amp, which uses the same average DAC in the 300 dollar micro DAC. I am not using the Isabellina DAC mainly for I/O reasons with my desktop setup (and also because it's on the selling block). I may be getting a benchmark DAC1 or bel canto DAC1.5 soon to upgrade this situation and I would expect even better detail retrieval and PRaT.

In terms of sound signature, The O2 and GES seems very, very natural with just a hint of extra weight down in the lower midrange (I do not know if this is from the GES or just how the O2 presents itself). It’s hard for me to try to compare directly with the HD800 setup as that was sold a couple weeks ago but from a few complex Loreena McKennit songs that I know very well, I’d say that bassy wind instruments and bass strings sound better on the O2. I think I can discern better texture from those instruments. but don’t hold me on that as I can’t do a proper comparison. Bass impact with hip hop beats is slightly less with the stax, but that only shows up on a few songs in my library and those songs always play better on speakers anyway. No headphone has done them right.

Midrange is phenomenal. I can’t get enough of the sound of live vocals or well mixed guitars on this. it’s about as real as I have heard from any speaker or headphone. treble is slightly shifted down compared to the HD800, but I never felt the HD800 was all that bright or piercing when combo’d with the Isabellina, anyway. he difference in all these areas is subtle but, ultimately, more to my taste with the Stax

I cannot tell if I am hearing more details on this than the HD800. It seems about the same and the HD800 is no slouch for details, of course. But the O2 has a smaller, more forward soundstage than the HD800 that has made some small details easier to hear so I’ve picked up on a few small things now that I did not before. I had this happen on a couple songs so far. Now, for some passages, the HD800 soundstage might be preferred but I noticed a few new details on songs with the O2 that I didn’t before on the HD800 and I think it’s because the more forward soundstage has brought some details a bit more to the forefront and are easier to notice. So it’s not that they weren’t being rendered by the HD800, but they were pushed farther back - along with all other sounds - so they were harder to pick out.

The soundstage for the O2 might be more versatile than the HD800. Since it’s a bit less wide than the HD800, it’s easier to get moving with rock than it is with the HD800, which required pushing the volume higher to get that overwhelming feeling of being up front with a band. It’s not as “out of the head” as the HD800, so that might be a slight drawback for classical but it’s not a huge difference and the soundstage is still very impressive and has great accuracy compared to other high end cans I have used.

In regards to other high end cans that are below the level of the HD800 (imo), these are significantly better than the RS1, HF2, D500, D7000 (well, unless you want massive bass impact), HE-5LE and the LCD2. Only that HD800 and Isabellina combo has come close to this and that is no inexpensive setup, either.

The other Stax setup that got me curious about this - the SR-407 and T1S amp - has smaller soundstage, less bass impact and a brighter tone overall. plus they’re less comfortable. They were excellent headphones but these are a step up in enough areas to be worth the extra cost to me, personally.

I've been up late all week listening to albums in their entirety with this headphone. It just makes everything sound so effortless and clean. I absolutely love it.

side note: I wonder if swoon still checks this thread. He told me last summer that I would end up with a Stax setup and he was totally right. It took much less time than I expected to make the jump.

Now I'm spoiled and other headphones are ruined for me. The only other ones I can listen to are IEMs on the go where I can appreciate the compromises they make for portability

haha. well you are at the end of the line now. speakers are next.

i've pretty much settled with my stax lambda signature pro skm 1/2 combo and speaker stuff. i need to sell a bunch of stuff, but instead it just sits around.

my P200 IEMs i use at work broke this week and i can't even bring myself to look at head-fi to figure out what i should get. alas.

Waikis

haha. well you are at the end of the line now. speakers are next.

i've pretty much settled with my stax lambda signature pro skm 1/2 combo and speaker stuff. i need to sell a bunch of stuff, but instead it just sits around.

my P200 IEMs i use at work broke this week and i can't even bring myself to look at head-fi to figure out what i should get. alas.

O hey Swoon, it's been a year in and I'm still in love with the zana deux that you sold me btw! :D :D

Ashhong

Yikes, thanks for the heads up on if I decide to grab a pair.

PS. I am a basshead, so my opinion may or may not apply. I need pretty high amping with an E11 to get satisfactory bass, so when I plug it straight into my Macbook or phone it just doesn't cut it.

Hamst3r

I picked up a pair of Etymotic ER-4P earphones probably 5 or so years ago and loved those. I replaced them recently with a newer set and am still enjoying them a lot. Really nice earphones and not too expensive at under $300. I got my first pair for $159.

Etymotic Research ER-4PT on Amazon.com

ER4PT.jpg

I use them for listening and producing and they work great for both.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I just realized I never posted a photo of the AIAIAI tracks I just bought.
BmcGt.jpg

They're great. I think I mentioned they shipped to me with a weird pen mark on one of the earcuffs. I contacted amazon and they refunded me 20% so I'm over it. Great headphones, decent sound and very stylish. Obviously not quite as good as some fullsized 595s or whatever, but thats not the point.

Ashhong

I feel like I am looking at a picture thats at least 10 years old. An MD player and some super old looking headphones that remind me of the phones they had at the listening station at school.

Top Bottom