• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

5th Anniversary K-ON! Community |OT5| Please Don’t Say “You Are Lazy!”

GrandHusk

Good taste.

I do like the photographer, and the librarian especially the librarian but she's barely in it.
tumblr_ndhqhe2Wud1rjwa86o1_500.gif

Need to see more but the librarian is super cute
euF0fBu.gif

The photographer is ok, I suppose.

I can barely remember the names of this girls. They show like 20 new potential waifus every 5 minutes

D3RANG3D

Need to see more but the librarian is super cute
o0500028113096701514.gif

The photographer is ok, I suppose.

I can barely remember the names of this girls. They show like 20 new potential waifus every 5 minutes

French chick is probably my favorite I like her interaction with the gymnast aka ricchan's character, she's pretty good too.

spoiler-ton
But the photographer likes to ask the girls to take lewd pictures.

Ok I'm giving girlfriend beta a second chance

Holy Shit
J9WEYm5.png

best beta by a mile
beautiful
Nendoroid Kokomi Shiina & Chloe Lemaire
o0515048813151986535.jpg

From the popular social game ‘Girl Friend Beta’ comes a Nendoroid of the beautiful member of the rhythmic gymnastics club, Kokomi Shiina! She comes with three expressions including a gentle smiling face, an embarrassed face as well as her well-known “Search, search!” whispering face.

Optional parts include her school bag, gymnastics equipment as well as a search panel allowing you to recreate poses from various illustrations from the game in Nendoroid size! A special voice unit with all new voice clips is also included with the Nendoroid! Enjoy your very own little girlfriend by your side!
==========================================
o0515041013151987654.jpg

From the popular social game ‘Girl Friend Beta’ comes a Nendoroid of the French exchange student who loves everything about Japanese culture, Chloe Lemaire! She comes with three expressions including a lovely smile, a playful winking expression and a face with sparkling eyes showing great interest.

Optional parts include a notebook, pen, beret and a search panel allowing you to recreate poses from various illustrations from the game in Nendoroid size! A special voice unit with all new voice clips is also included with the Nendoroid! Enjoy your very own little girlfriend by your side!
;P

Marow

Say, could anyone recommend a slice of life or lighthearted anime that's either atmospheric or builds up to something? I recently, after having put it on a long break, finished Hanayamata and felt I needed it. The director (I forgot her name) really does the best with what otherwise could be average material. The anime I've seen can be found here, if needed: http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Marow

Say, could anyone recommend a slice of life or lighthearted anime that's either atmospheric or builds up to something? I recently, after having put it on a long break, finished Hanayamata and felt I needed it. The director (I forgot her name) really does the best with what otherwise could be average material. The anime I've seen can be found here, if needed: http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Marow

Hm... I see you got Kamichu in your backlog. Maybe watch that?

GrandHusk

tumblr_ndf086cQzL1qd1q2so1_500.gif

Heyaz!
You have Lovely Complex on your backlog!
watch that now!
giphy.gif

Some people have really big post counts on NeoGAF! ... I wonder if threads like this help.

It seems like it's taken a lot time for me to start getting close to having 5,000 posts. But some people seem to have almost 100,000 posts, that's amazing! I wonder how people do it...

Does anyone know who has the biggest post-count on NeoGAF?

TUSR

Banned
Some people have really big post counts on NeoGAF! ... I wonder if threads like this help.

It seems like it's taken a lot time for me to start getting close to having 5,000 posts. But some people seem to have almost 100,000 posts, that's amazing! I wonder how people do it...

Does anyone know who has the biggest post-count on NeoGAF?

you've only been here since 2012!

im curious to know too.

edit: The only person with more posts than me is Chet...

Top Bottom