• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

5th Anniversary K-ON! Community |OT5| Please Don’t Say “You Are Lazy!”

StayDead

in that kancolle show, are the girls actually meant to be the ships???

They're ship girls. If I remember correctly in canon they're girls who are born or linked to the spirits of ships that have sunk in the past (why they're all based on WW2 ships) and they all get equiptment that alllows them to fight/defend themselves like ships.

Josephl64

They're ship girls. If I remember correctly in canon they're girls who are born or linked to the spirits of ships that have sunk in the past (why they're all based on WW2 ships) and they all get equiptment that alllows them to fight/defend themselves like ships.

Right, I think they even addressed them inheriting the souls of ships in the first ep of the show.

Pft, only 3. you showoff :p

<3

More times than me so far ;P

Well to be fair I never was in a place where I could buy games, anime, or merch

I predict a "that is so stupid" post from Aiko soon. :eek:

so they not moe anthropomorfisim?!?? :mad:

damn i need moe anthropormpfosmisisismms of ships :mad:

that would be cute

tumblr_mo9cvnY8Te1svn9hfo1_400.gif

.......................... OvO

Dezner

Lucky! :eek:

Although, if I were to call in to work for the first time at my current job, I could have a 4-day weekend... >.>

Top Bottom