• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

5th Anniversary K-ON! Community |OT5| Please Don’t Say “You Are Lazy!”

I think I have dry socket.

Nuuuu I just read about that sound awful =/

You need more ice creams

KlxdfiP.jpg

someone in the know please retell the story of the anime k-on having their first time playing be a music video and the shitstorm that occurs because of it. I heard someone was fired for it and they switched to not-videos on the fly because of it

someone in the know please retell the story of the anime k-on having their first time playing be a music video and the shitstorm that occurs because of it. I heard someone was fired for it and they switched to not-videos on the fly because of it

I don't think that ever happened.

Hi all! Sorry for not being around much, but it was a pretty amazing weekend...ran the Shamrock Marathon in Virginia Beach yesterday morning. Ended up having my best race ever and qualified for the 2016 Boston Marathon in the process, which is a goal I've been after for years. So happy!

Hope you all have been well :)

Hi all! Sorry for not being around much, but it was a pretty amazing weekend...ran the Shamrock Marathon in Virginia Beach yesterday morning. Ended up having my best race ever and qualified for the 2016 Boston Marathon in the process, which is a goal I've been after for years. So happy!

Yay!

jkGUa0D.gif

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to

Congrats!

HkMg62N.gif

GrandHusk

afternoon keions
tumblr_mj9jg954OC1rzyh61o1_500.gif

Wow
Congrats amish!

I'm doing fine.

Top Bottom