• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

5th Anniversary K-ON! Community |OT5| Please Don’t Say “You Are Lazy!”

PillarEN

She and Her Cat was pleasant. Kind of an all too real slice of life.
Very sweet and touching tale of a young women looking for a job and her mother being worried about her. 4 short episodes. Like 8 minutes long. I'm happy I saw it. I love cats and I'm in the midst of living alone and looking for a "real" job and my mother worries too sometimes.

The main kitty dies ;__;

She and Her Cat was pleasant. Kind of an all too real slice of life.
Very sweet and touching tale of a young women looking for a job and her mother being worried about her. 4 short episodes. Like 8 minutes long. I'm happy I saw it. I love cats and I'm in the midst of living alone and looking for a "real" job and my mother worries too sometimes.

The main kitty dies ;__;

It was too short I think, I would've liked it if it was even longer.

Too much time spent on the
cat just raising his deathflag, it became obvious at one point. still R.I.P. :( :( : (

Guys, that fucking live-action Kiki's Delivery Service.

It was directed by Takashi Shimizu.

Takashi Shimizu created the Ju-on/Grudge series and as far as I can see, every fucking thing he directed before that movie was horror.

And he directed a family-friendly fantasy movie based on a novel???

Unpacked the stuff I got while in Japan:
CfHBYFNWwAAG-ip.jpg:large

Finally managed to find a Kyon figma, so now I got all 5 main characters from Haruhi.

PillarEN

Unpacked the stuff I got while in Japan:

Finally managed to find a Kyon figma, so now I got all 5 main characters from Haruhi.
Nice!

Who are those semi-lewd Sega characters? I barely played the Saturn. Literally none of my friends in the States had one. I only played a shit ton of Virtua Fighter 2 in the Bahamas as a kid. The resort had this Saturn dome with a dozen or so consoles set up with various games. I'm convinced some upper Sega employee must have vacationed there a lot or had a stake in the hotel.

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
Nice!

Who are those semi-lewd Sega characters? I barely played the Saturn. Literally none of my friends in the States had one. I only played a shit ton of Virtua Fighter 2 in the Bahamas as a kid. The resort had this Saturn dome with a dozen or so consoles set up with various games. I'm convinced some upper Sega employee must have vacationed there a lot or had a stake in the hotel.

Those girls are literally called Mega Drive, Saturn, and Dreamcast.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sega_Hard_Girls

Nice!

They're not lewd!

Dezner

>.>

Sooo....I might have binged the entire 12 episodes of ERASED last night since I was off work.

It was one of those shows you want to savor but having access to all of it, you can't stop won't stop! :p

I recommend it if anyone else has been on the fence! :D

blurr

>.>

Sooo....I might have binged the entire 12 episodes of ERASED last night since I was off work.

It was one of those shows you want to savor but having access to all of it, you can't stop won't stop! :p

I recommend it if anyone else has been on the fence! :D

Now watch Oshiete Galko-chan

inafking

For those in the northern hemisphere, how's spring going in your country?

Here it's fall and it's getting colder. Yesterday it rained a little.

It doesn't rain too much like 20 or 30 years ago though...Rain here only comes in fall/winter.

Hugs!

PillarEN

It doesn't rain too much like 20 or 30 years ago though...Rain here only comes in fall/winter.

Hugs!

Mid teens for now. I like that kind of temperature. I've taken the bike out 3 or 4 times in the past 7 days.

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to

Hugs!

It was super cold the last two days. Snowed a bit here, but warming up again. :3

Top Bottom