• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

5th Anniversary K-ON! Community |OT5| Please Don’t Say “You Are Lazy!”

blurr

Blurr you have loooots of history to catch up on. Not to mention the 3DS itself has a strong library. Congratulations and enjoy.

I'm a little under the weather

74zCcAt.gif

Yea, I had a DS emulator on my phone, I tried out some games earlier, also a GBA emulation on my PSP so it isn't that I have never played Nintendo games lol. I don't intend to get every single game and finish it but I'm gonna try some "must play" titles and stuff that resonate with me.

get

style savvy

also, in india, what region of games do they sell anyways? do they sell the us versions? the european versions? versions localized in all the indian languages? are they just english???

blurr

get

style savvy

also, in india, what region of games do they sell anyways? do they sell the us versions? the european versions? versions localized in all the indian languages? are they just english???

Nintendo has no official presence in India, some retailers sell US bundles AFAIK, if they want games, they will have to hunt for US region games, it is expensive. My friend from the US bought the Happy Home Designer bundle for me during some sale (150$), I paid when I met him. If I were to buy it from here, it would cost me ~200-250$ for the vanilla version.

I don't think I've ever seen video games getting localized to Indian languages. Everything's in English. I have however seen anime get voice overs in Indian languages hehe (still sing the Hindi version of the Pokemon opening).

blurr

Hyouka's definitely deserving of the No.1 spot even better than Euphonium buuut I'm slightly inclined towards The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya.

blurr

Oh, I tried opening the link in my office but the website was blocked. If we were to talk about KyoAni works in general then Disappearance takes top spot for me.

PillarEN

The Boy and The Beast 4/5

Loved it. Had many feels. Even a teardrop squeezed out. It's sorta kinda like the Lion King. A really cute mousey character sticks with the main protagonist. Some things weren't as fleshed out but you'd need like 30 more minutes which would probably be a little long for the younger audience.

Top Bottom