• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

5th Anniversary K-ON! Community |OT5| Please Don’t Say “You Are Lazy!”

blurr

Loving the 3DS, been addicted to it over the weekend, played a lot of Persona Q and Fantasy Life.

I came across this demo for Japanese rail sim, felt really good, probably gonna buy it when I get some prepaid cards.

Loving the 3DS, been addicted to it over the weekend, played a lot of Persona Q and Fantasy Life.

I came across this demo for Japanese rail sim, felt really good, probably gonna buy it when I get some prepaid cards.
Still need to start on Persona Q. Been getting other games and keep forgetting to start it.

tfw no k-on season 3 :( :( :(

Ceg9mpSUsAEHOQX.jpg

But anyway, Happy Bunny Day! :D

CLpxIja.jpg
Ehehehehehehe

Josephl64

That Mio figure looks really good, should save up for it.

Also on my 3DS, I've basically been only playing Pokemon. I just beat Erika and won a Porygon from the Game Corner so he's going to be part of my permanent team.

why do people use honorifics in english

english doesn't have honorifics and basically all professional translators don't use them

honestly pointlessly leaving in honorifics and leaving basic words untranslated are my two biggest pet peeves when it comes to fansubs, because then you'd get lines like this: My friend Kaori-chan and her onii-san Ken-kun are going to visit their tomodachi today.

Don't the Purse Owner games CHANGE the honorifics too?

Edit: Changed my mind, FLASHY hard subs are the worst thing in fansubs because it doesn't matter how good the translation is if you can't read it.

PillarEN

Hey! Crunchyroll on Wii U is pretty good. They even got Sound Euphonium, Kill la Kill, Kancolle, and the GAF favorite School Days.

I think I'll get my Poi on.

Edit: not being a premium member there are ads of course.

PillarEN

What is the Ultra series? Maybe it's not in Europe Crunchyroll. At least I don't see it alphabetically under "U".

I'm curious if any of you heard anything about She and Her Cat -Everything Flows-? I dig the basic concept but know nothing. I'm guessing it's a current show?

What is the Ultra series? Maybe it's not in Europe Crunchyroll. At least I don't see it alphabetically under "U".
It's not anime, it's a long running tokusatsu franchise by Tsuburaya Productions, started in 1966.

Out of the 28 series, they have 8 so far, dating back to 1974. (Unfortunately, they can't release the first six series outside of Japan because they don't own the rights to them :()

PillarEN

It's not anime, it's a long running tokusatsu franchise by Tsuburaya Productions, started in 1966.

Out of the 28 series, they have 8 so far, dating back to 1974. (Unfortunately, they can't release the first six series outside of Japan because they don't own the rights to them :()

Oh, it's live action. Don't think I saw any of them on the app selection though.

Watch it!
Are you saying it's good or am I supposed to be the test bunny and report on it?

inafking

I wonder if anyone's gonna come out with the old joke of K-ON S3 this April Fools day...

It's only for english speaking countries though...

EDIT: Anyone has April Fools related art of K-ON?

Top Bottom