• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

5th Anniversary K-ON! Community |OT5| Please Don’t Say “You Are Lazy!”

SFJbTSp.gif

Marow

I think I popped into this thread years ago. As you might understand, I wasn't very active.

That said.

I ended up rewatching the first season of K-ON lately. It was so good.

<3

PillarEN

I think I'll see Rage then. Ryuichi Sakamoto soundtrack? Yes please. It's at this festival that I was introduced to Merry Christmas Mr. Lawrence about 3 years ago (to see a classic on the big screen. How lucky was that? And I went in blind not knowing anything other than its high reputation and that the director had died that year or maybe the one before). One of my favorite movies now and it also turned me on to Sakamoto.

PillarEN

what if she pushed yui off

KPuZHKE.gif

I saw Rage today. It's really good. Sakamoto does well on the score. Suzu Hirose needs to become a star. She is incredible. I thought she was awesome when I saw her last year in Our Little Sister. Yeah it's no mistake. This girl has an abundance of talent. Rough movie at times in terms of events. You get choked up a few times. One particular event hits you in the gut with how brutal it is and the aftermath of it. Rarely do I see such an event hold that level of power in film. I couldn't get it out of my head and how it affected those involved. Which kind of leads to a sort of semi cathartic end because of it? Maybe.

'anime spots'

Bruh if I went to the Palace of Versailles and took photos and said it's just like in The Rose of Versailles, that'd be stupid because these places existed for years, if not decades and centuries, before anime was even a thing.

Kazzy

'anime spots'

Bruh if I went to the Palace of Versailles and took photos and said it's just like in The Rose of Versailles, that'd be stupid because these places existed for years, if not decades and centuries, before anime was even a thing.

I think he's well aware of the reality.

Top Bottom