• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

5th Anniversary K-ON! Community |OT5| Please Don’t Say “You Are Lazy!”

StayDead

can i eat solid food now guys

If it's been a week, you can try it and see how you go. Start with something soft though.

9ygnJxQ.png
sOInIrc.png

Are my phone wallpapers <3

Can't always get what you want. Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do :p
But you can understand my frustration.

We have barely any soft foods in the house, so for pretty much the past week, I've literally had to eat the same stuff every fucking day.

I am sick and tired of soup, I am tired of ramen, I am tired of pudding, I am tired of scrambled eggs, I am tired of boiled eggs, I am tired of tuna salad, I want real damn food.

I wanna eat potato chips, I wanna eat a hot dog, I wanna eat a hamburger, I wanna eat chicken nuggets, I wanna eat sardines, I just wanna eat something that isn't damn soft!!!

We have barely any soft foods in the house, so for pretty much the past week, I've literally had to eat the same stuff every fucking day.

I am sick and tired of soup, I am tired of ramen, I am tired of pudding, I am tired of scrambled eggs, I am tired of boiled eggs, I am tired of tuna salad, I want real damn food.

I wanna eat potato chips, I wanna eat a hot dog, I wanna eat a hamburger, I wanna eat chicken nuggets, I wanna eat sardines, I just wanna eat something that isn't damn soft!!!

Should've taken care of your teeth then

Ya I do, sucks :( but not much you can do. My Dad couldn't eat solid food for like a week or two after he got his taken out. Although he was in his 40s when he did.

Should've taken care of your teeth then

She had her wisdom teeth taken out for one lol...so she would be dealing with this regardless.

i mean i will have to get a crown for my molar, but that won't really affect me eating lol

can i at least have a damn tuna sandwich

is bread soft enough

i want a sandwich

What are you talking about, I got my wisdom tooth removed because it was coming in sideways.

That has nothing to do with taking care of my teeth.

Ya I do, sucks :( but not much you can do. My Dad couldn't eat solid food for like a week or two after he got his taken out. Although he was in his 40s when he did.

She had her wisdom teeth taken out for one lol...so she would be dealing with this regardless.
Always excuses...

LOLDSFAN

Just think of the starving kids around the world who don't have soup, ramen, pudding, etc...

GrandHusk

yes I can understand.
one month ago, I had an infection in my throat and I couldn't eat or drink anything solid or soft. T_T
I survived two weeks of pain thanks to painkillers.

So be patient, if not you are going to wait even more time to be able to eat the food you like

If it's been a week, you can try it and see how you go. Start with something soft though.

9ygnJxQ.png
sOInIrc.png

Are my phone wallpapers <3

soft

kong-

*OvO*

... so, anyhoot. Apparently all four of my wisdom teeth are completely sideways but buried under my gums so dentists say not to get them pulled.

=[][][][][]= sidewayssssssssssssssss

TUSR

Banned
When I had mine pulled, I had all 3/3 removed at once. I had a dry socket on my bottom left one, and now I have nerve damage on the left side of my face because of how deep the roots were.

lol.

When I had mine pulled, I had all 3/3 removed at once. I had a dry socket on my bottom left one, and now I have nerve damage on the left side of my face because of how deep the roots were.

lol.

Wow...dry socket sucks. Sorry it ended up that way for you :(.

lol.
yeah so much for that great healthcare u got in canada lmao

actually isn't dental care mostly out of pocket in canada, what's the deal with that

Top Bottom