• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

5th Anniversary K-ON! Community |OT5| Please Don’t Say “You Are Lazy!”

tumblr_mz0dgpzX8g1t6himoo1_500.gif

Tried to go to work this morning. Quickly turned back around after getting stuck getting out of my driveway, almost being hit 2 times by people going to fast on the inches of ice we have here lol. Called my boss and he said no worries and to go back home.

Time for more games and animes!

Tried to go to work this morning. Quickly turned back around after getting stuck getting out of my driveway, almost being hit 2 times by people going to fast on the inches of ice we have here lol. Called my boss and he said no worries and to go back home.

I'm glad you're safe!! *hugs*

Damn.

Have fun ;P

Oh yeah I know just what you mean it's terrible out here as well

TUSR

Banned

Jealous. I have 1 (2) class(es) today.

Ship girls should be live soon.

My weakness. Shiina gets me going.

Top Bottom