• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

5th Anniversary K-ON! Community |OT5| Please Don’t Say “You Are Lazy!”

Mmm yeah, I read a bit of that thread. Actually, I read most of your threads. They seemingly end up in a downward spiral from the get go.
You're right...

Maybe it's my fault.. I guess I should be careful about what things I post..
I hope it's only temporary...

UEIP1Pc.gif

StayDead

My Dad and Step Mum have a cleaner in every tuesday and I'm not entirely sure I want her to clean my room again. She moved my figures (thankfully not many) to polish my table and she polished my floor, bits of my nendos fell off and I had to reassemble them and now my entire room smells like polish and is making me sick o_O

My Dad and Step Mum have a cleaner in every tuesday and I'm not entirely sure I want her to clean my room again. She moved my figures (thankfully not many) to polish my table and she polished my floor, bits of my nendos fell off and I had to reassemble them and now my entire room smells like polish and is making me sick o_O

I'd certainly be upset if that happened to me. I presume your nendos weren't damaged at least.

Top Bottom