• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Action Figure GAF |OT| Articulated figures murdered my wallet

Hot Toys War Machine 1.0 still looks rad. Sorry for the bad night time pic.

Qjo3xmV.jpg

The body under the suit either isn't bulked enough or the suit isn't tight enough. The stomach area on Batman is the problem, no muscle definition. If it was done for articulation purposes I will gladly accept it, but otherwise I hope it's fixed by release.

LiK

new Superman looks great. I think it looks better than MoS one.

something does look off about Batman tho. not sure what.

I think Batman's neck looks a bit too wide. I'm sure it'll be tweaked by release, if not it might be due to articulation reasons. I'm getting both anyway. As well as anything else they're making for this movie.

dankir

Yeah he's not buff enough compared to Affleck in the film. Lats and Chest areas are really lacking and he just looks chubby, I'm sure it will be fixed.

12376078_10153870689303783_9060225730867089171_n.jpg

jackdoe

They did fix the Man of Steel Superman body sculpt. So I'm hoping that they fix Batman. If they don't fix it now, they'll fix it for the JL release, but I'd rather they fix it now. I'm still going to get the figure regardless. It won't be the first Hot Toys I bought despite being unsatisfied with the sculpt (Golden Age Captain America).

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
This incredible and astonishing Batmobile has highly detailed exterior and interior

Equipped with remote-controlled:
  • Headlights & signal lights
  • Gatling guns with lights
  • Functional doors
  • Interior light-up function
  • Battle & cruising mode

VapidLivelyEider.gif

CourageousFreshElkhound.gif

Video: https://video-lga3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/h...=d19b851cf6938eeec1259fc38f5c3840&oe=566FDC9F
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I already have the Tumbler, why you gotta show me that??? I'm getting the Batfleck figure for sure, but after seeing that Batmobile, might be time to save up again.

Glad I'm not alone...Bats looks pretty eh to me. Might be the first Hot Toys Bat I don't buy.

Supes looks pretty good though he has that look as though he's mid-loaf.

I have no doubt they'll fix bats. In some ways, I kind of like the more realistic(well, not totally, but still) proportions he might have being an older version of bats

dankir

Picture from an Interview with Hot Toys CEO Howard Chan, Finn is right there. He should be revealed very soon.

Bah not working, you'll see him soon lol.

dankir

Here we go.

12348132_10156290510805433_2481986996856562670_n.jpg

12360140_1244204305593706_8416686955888065115_n.jpg

This is a life sized version they are making, hopefully we'll see the 1/6th shortly during the Toysoul show.

bPod

I was going to buy the Ronin Boba but my comic book store wants to charge $125
Damn! CDN dollar is taking a beating

That does not look like Penny Hardaway

I need to get on the star wars merch. I only have BB8

Snaku

Banned
Sideshow released a preview of their Premium Format Kylo Ren statue.

spXd3M5h.jpg

Hnnnng. The probable two year wait for this is going to be torture.

Hagi

Probably going to skip Finn unless he's an amazing character in the film. Design is boring, maybe when they do a Stormtrooper variant.

Messi

Trying so hard not to pre-order Rey as they pushes me down the Star Wars hot toys rabbit hole as well as the superhero one.

Darth Vader got undelayed. Got an early shipment notice from SSC and it has been charged and preparing to ship today!

I'm back in for Bats! That Deadpool looks awesome and even though I'm not the biggest Marvel fan, I'm thinking about it.

LiK

fucking hell, MORE IM3 armors? they're still not done? I'm officially done with them. the last one will be the Stealth version in my preorder queue and it's been shipped.

gonna probably sell the ones I'm no longer in love with as well. if you guys are looking for any specific IM3 armors that are sold out, lemme know. I may be able to help. gonna sell a few for MSRP.

Hagi

Argh I take back what I said Finn looks pretty cool holding the lightsaber like that, will buy. Oh dame the Shock Trooper looks cool.

I know but this is gonna cost me so much in the end. Fuck.

I'd say I feel your pain but I only have 1 Hot Toy and have no interest buying any of the other Marvel or DC ones except maybe Harley. Star Wars is really what's going to drag me into 1/6th scale full-time.

dankir

fucking hell, MORE IM3 armors? they're still not done? I'm officially done with them. the last one will be the Stealth version in my preorder queue and it's been shipped.

gonna probably sell the ones I'm no longer in love with as well. if you guys are looking for any specific IM3 armors that are sold out, lemme know. I may be able to help. gonna sell a few for MSRP.

Well they said they were going to make all the armors from IM3, there's only a few left at this point.

Top Bottom