• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Action Figure GAF |OT| Articulated figures murdered my wallet

LiK

I don't know how small this woman is, but The Hot Toys Delorean is properly massive :)

12509696_1066549263389286_5868682387376914152_n.jpg

Who's the girl? Cute lol

dankir

There's not an exclusive for the HT Hulkbuster, right? I'm still throwing around the idea of getting it, even though I have no idea where I'd put it.

Hot Toys has shown two add-ons for it so far.

The satellite accessory and the Jackhammer fist

But haven't said if they are included with the figure. They better fucking be for 850 bucks!

jackdoe

I have the Dark Knight Tumbler and the box is as big as a 52' TV screen so yeah :)

I take it out from time to time and still surprises me how big it is.
I'm super tempted to buy the Batman v Superman Batmobile. If it's cheaper than the Hulkbuster, which I already pre-ordered, I won't be able to help myself from pre-ordering it.

Replicant

she's suddenly up for preorder. didn't read any news about it beforehand. can't believe there's a new Ranma 1/2 figure, lol

??

That's the same figure that's been on Amiami for some time. I preordered it back in Nov/Dec. Maybe they ran out of stock and only recently receiving some more?

Purdy

Managed to resist trunks, starting on dbz would be a slippery slope, can barely keep up with finishing my metal gear and the SW Hot Toys

Got Cap and Windu. Trunks, what the heck. Gone at Ny and CDJ. Fully expect Nin-nin to list him for a jacked up price. Might have to wait for a reissue.

Edit: grabbed Trunks off amiami instead. Always got stung with customs through them though, bleh.

Rootbeer

Banned
Got Windu. Kinda tempted by Cap, but I have the previous SHF Cap so... I honestly don't think it's much of an upgrade.

I am looking forward to the Black Panther and other SHF marvel figures though.

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
Maaan, I picked up Neca Ultimate Jason today and his head is so loose it pops off with no resistance. Are they all like this or did I just get crazy unlucky? D:

LiK

dammit guys, remember to post any Ranma figures here! or PM me. PLEASE! i can't keep up with all the news now that FigureGAF is dead :3

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Is there a reason Hot Toys only use the hair'like material with figures based on female characters?

Also I was looking into the Legacy Thunder Megazord so I don't miss out like I did with the Dragonzord and it looks really good.

But then I look into preordering and the cost is $200?! What the hell is up with that price hike?

word is that's a placeholder price

any word on when those TMNT figs are going up for order? Love me some TMNT. I love the revoltech ones based off the Nick shows (their shoulders could have been better) but being an 80s kid, this is an absolute must.

Those TMNT are a must here too. Got the Revols but never did open them. Every now and then the temptation is there though.

I did order Kiryu. Thought it looked ok, but would've preferred SHF. Any examples of bad human characters previously? I suppose Snake is one... Which I also did get (it was Snake!) and yeah, the face was a major downer.

Are they reissuing Dragon Zord?? Saw the asking prices on amazon the other day. Nope! I'd love to get this if so...but then I'd have to go get the reissue Megazord and as much fun as I had with it many years ago, I shouldn't dabble in them all...and then there is that Thunderzord...

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Is that Dragonzord any different than the original one from the 90's? I still have mine (and the White Tiger Zord).

I love/hate these MMPR reissues. Great for people who missed them, sucks for people who bought them first go and how deal with the lower potential resell value if we ever wanna get rid of them.

dankir

I'm super tempted to buy the Batman v Superman Batmobile. If it's cheaper than the Hulkbuster, which I already pre-ordered, I won't be able to help myself from pre-ordering it.

I doubt it, it has all the automated features and I'm pretty sure its bigger than the 89' batmobile (I've read over a meter long) It'll easily be 999.99 unless they do a version that doesn't have have any of those features and a separate deluxe one.

Top Bottom