• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Action Figure GAF |OT| Articulated figures murdered my wallet

LTTP but I just ordered both Freddy and Jason from the 2013 Neca NES line. Super pumped for them to arrive. Happy birthday to me!

NECA_NES_freddy_krueger_05.jpg

(not my pic)

open that shit up.
awe man! i wish i had the space. going to keep 'em boxed until i find more room. those decals look like a pain to match the promo art tho..

Quoting this again for the new page because it's such a sexy piece.
thanks for the bump. lol

LTTP but I just ordered both Freddy and Jason from the 2013 Neca NES line. Super pumped for them to arrive. Happy birthday to me
man, that nes gm is hard as hell, that figure brings back nightmares of throwing pebbles and knives @ Jason.

Snaku

Banned
Have a preorder for Figuarts Luke & Captain Phasma over at AmiAmi if anybody wants them. I can have them shipped direct to you if you don't already have an Amiami account, but if your address is already registered then I'll need another address like a relatives or friends.

Boke1879

Have a preorder for Figuarts Luke & Captain Phasma over at AmiAmi if anybody wants them. I can have them shipped direct to you if you don't already have an Amiami account, but if your address is already registered then I'll need another address like a relatives or friends.

I'll definitely take that Phasma off your hands. I have an account on there as well. Any reason why you don't want her anymore?

Zombine

Banned

Which Luke are we talking about?

Mbrill82

OMG I'm so excited for those Mezco figures! The quality of the already released figures in the series is soooooo good. Daredevil and Punisher are two of my favorite characters too.

Wanderer5

I hate WonFES in the sense that everything is like thrown out all at once lol.

Anyway another shot of Zero Suit Samus.

There also a new Armored Samus figma revealed too, based on the design from Metroid Prime 3. Meh I fine with the original when it not going to be much different anyway.

Figma TP Link
Figma ZSS
Figma Metroid Prime Samus
Nendo Meta Knight

The Smash/Nintendo collection grows.

Any pics of the Metroid Prime Samus? Retro's Samus design is easily my favorite.

12512573_10154606075631632_128115700921748427_n.jpg

I just saw this on FB. It seems to be a full size replica of Arkham Knight Batman Beyond style Batman suit. It has a Prime 1 Studio logo behind it which I found linked to Sideshow collectibles. Reverse image search found nothing on Google. Any ideas of what I am looking at here? Do they do full size mock-ups for statues or figures? I am not that educated in this subject but amazed at this suit. I need for Halloween ha

https://scontent-iad3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpl1/v/t1.0-9/12512573_10154606075631632_128115700921748427_n.jpg?oh=647cfe453905e36c6b7de54d0ae3d247&oe=576B0E03

Hero

Figma ZSS looking awesome.

Wonder how much different Figma Prime Samus will be.

Excited about Figma TP Link though. Hopefully we get an OoT one as well.

Replicant

Well, Well, Well. So much for "I think I pretty much have all the figures I want...." *sigh*

Evangelion

tumblr_o25yfnhCC41qzdctco1_500.jpg

Jet Set Radio Future

tumblr_o25xbu4kTb1qzdctco1_500.jpg

Cowboy Bebop - fuck yeah!

tumblr_o25lnkCKAf1qzdctco1_500.jpg

Gwendolyn of Odin Sphere

tumblr_o25kikSWPn1qzdctco1_500.jpg

Gilgamesh of Fate/Stay Night

tumblr_o25kfiy4fE1qzdctco1_1280.jpg

NEO0MJ

Fewture/Art Storm is rereleasing the EX Gokin Shin Getter with some slight changes in its color scheme and new accesories. It's an amazing toy and anyone who loves super robots/diecast toys should get it.

egg01.jpg

Also, looks like Raideen is still coming. Can't wait for it.

LiK

I hate WonFES in the sense that everything is like thrown out all at once lol.

Anyway another shot of Zero Suit Samus.

There also a new Armored Samus figma revealed too, based on the design from Metroid Prime 3. Meh I fine with the original when it not going to be much different anyway.

i love the sculpt. gonna buy two!

Hagi

anyone have any experience cancelling orders on amiami? After seeing Force Awakens a few times buying Phasma just isn't really something I want to do any more so I want to cancel my figuarts preorder. I have some other preorders already so it would suck if they nuked my account for what should be a pretty simple request.

:O

ceJCr8K.jpg

anyone have any experience cancelling orders on amiami? After seeing Force Awakens a few times buying Phasma just isn't really something I want to do any more so I want to cancel my figuarts preorder. I have some other preorders already so it would suck if they nuked my account for what should be a pretty simple request.

AmiAmi have a no cancellation policy, and from what I've heard they can get a bit awkward f you want to cancel something and kinda only do it under special circumstances.

Hi guys, I need some help. Yesterday I bought the Zero D-Arts Type 2 figure and everything is well except just one tiny thing. The left arm hand joint doesn't fit well into the socket. I push it really hard but just the tip of the ball gets in place, not the whole ball, and when I try to move it pops out. Is there something I can do to help it fit? I'm posting pictures of the parts in question.

TWT5yIg.jpg

sjfSNB0.jpg

Need to heat up the plastic just a bit. I've used a hair dryer before. Just use common sense, don't leave it in the heat very long, it don't take much.

Top Bottom