• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Action Figure GAF |OT| Articulated figures murdered my wallet

Mattel's new DC Multiverse 6" figures: http://news.toyark.com/2016/02/14/toy-fair-2016-mattel-dc-comics-figures-195137
7r9xJCp.jpg
RKgjPKG.jpg
DwWKXLa.jpg
384iyVc.jpg
EkxFsU3.jpg
8edRmWO.jpg
Xfd16rf.jpg
fxoGPwD.jpg
cxgBWe1.jpg
jlyP9K7.jpg
dX2b774.jpg
lyxB4N6.jpg
oTVdvZN.jpg
jBstkTe.jpg
F8UYLBB.jpg

LiK

From Storm Collectibles.

They look like a better version of SOTAs from years ago. Will see how they look in later pics, but not sure I'll pick these up (so I say!)...

damn, they look good. SOTA did a great job. i think i have all of them in a bin somewhere, lol

Herbs

Banned
Figured my fellow collector's in here would appreciate these. All are sealed except the Pizza Thrower. It's still zip-tied and complete though. Got 'em at a flea market for a comparative song.

6wrqPE6.jpg

Figured my fellow collector's in here would appreciate these. All are sealed except the Pizza Thrower. It's still zip-tied and complete though. Got 'em at a flea market for a comparative song.

I had so much TMNT stuff when I was a kid. The two on the right included.

SeanC

I always wanted that pizza thrower.

I didn't have any TMNT vehicles back in the day. A few figures but nothing that big. I did some crossovers and Leo rode my Battlecat, though.

Vidiot

OK, the exclusives are now shown and look really good... The likeness on Bucky is like the best I've seen from them assuming they don't screw up the paint in production, which is a pretty big ask. The only dud is the repainted War Machine and even that's sort of cool for what it is.

Definitely want Falcon and I'm a sucker for all the Ironman/War Machine armors. I'm still pretty happy with the Bucky figure from Winter Soldier though. Maybe once I see this in person my mind will change though. If I even get to see it in person anyway.

Herbs

Banned
I had so much TMNT stuff when I was a kid. The two on the right included.

Yeah, me too. I adored the blimp.

giphy.gif

Nice find!

Thanks!

Totally

I always wanted that pizza thrower.

I didn't have any TMNT vehicles back in the day. A few figures but nothing that big. I did some crossovers and Leo rode my Battlecat, though.

Battlecat was so awesome.

I think I would've pissed myself if the dude had the Terror Dome.

I think I would've pissed myself if the dude had the Terror Dome.

That, I actually had. Along with the sewer playset and that VW bug on monster truck tires. Also loved the Turtle-copter and the Party Wagon repainted as April's News van. The side door on the latter was one piece and much sturdier than it was on the Party Wagon.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
that figure is fucking amazing.

It's one of the things I want most right now. And I think the price is justified for its size, but the price is still the price. I've wanted a Krang figure since I was a kid and this looks like the best one we'll probably ever see. And shit, a good quality of hte old Krang figure costs about the same amount.

Also Krang is probably my favorite cartoon villain design ever.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
.....I just bought Krang.

This is by far, the most I've spent on a figure. I'm waiting for my bank to call me in the next 5 minutes and be like, 'hey man, everything cool? We saw some shit pop up' Supposed to come in April. I figure the price on this thing will only go up over the years and might even become impossible to find since apparently they don't have the license?

I'll just mark it as my Tax Return gift

Ordered the Revoltech EVA-01 from Ami tonight after watching 1.11 for the first time. First Revoltech figure for me (about the only manufacturer I don't own a figure from). Should be fun!

aparisi2274

So I went to the Toy Fair on Saturday, and while I didn't get to go into some of the bigger showrooms (last minute registration), I did get to see some cool stuff, and I have to say, from what I saw, these are my favorites

24981457056_7faced66fb_z.jpg

24914483691_db246c8079_c.jpg

24981488966_a707275049_c.jpg

24712301300_50e1281508_c.jpg

24712302820_7f1f51d43c_c.jpg

24741835320_f876a4d7ec_c.jpg

24406760204_7a52dcd36b_c.jpg

aparisi2274

I picked this up last night as a Valentine gift to myself... lol

KLG10041.jpg

It was on sale, and so I said to myself, "Self, pick it up!" so I did!

Grats! Everyone deserves Best Stitch.

HEH...HAAAAAAAAAIIIIIEEEEE
I really need to pick that Stitch up. Have been seeing some really cool photos with all the bits and pieces he comes with. Can pretty much pull off any scene. Icing on the top would have been the guns though.

Where did you order him from Dig? amiami?

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
I really need to pick that Stitch up. Have been seeing some really cool photos with all the bits and pieces he comes with. Can pretty much pull off any scene. Icing on the top would have been the guns though.

Where did you order him from Dig? amiami?

Yup! AmiAmi! He's probably my favorite Revo figure ever and definitely the best Stitch you will ever own. Maybe they'll do a repaint/remold of him in his suit with his guns and stuff. Mmmmm.

Replicant

Yeah, I'm not made of money. If I want to spend that much, I'd rather spend on that rare Chris Redfield Hot Toys figure. But I won't spend that much either on him.

But I suppose if you're already planning on buying Hot Toys' version of Hulkbuster then this is definitely cheaper......by millionaire's standard. >_> ;_;

jackdoe

I am seriously considering getting the Cap Civil War Hot Toy. It is extremely similar to the AOU version that I have (I'd argue that the changes they did make to the costume were not for the best), but the additional mouth sculpt and the improved poseability are tempting.

I am seriously considering getting the Cap Civil War Hot Toy. It is extremely similar to the AOU version that I have (I'd argue that the changes they did make to the costume were not for the best), but the additional mouth sculpt and the improved poseability are tempting.
In what way? The red lines all over the AoU costume were pretty bad. I didn't like his, or Black Widow's costumes.

Was on Sideshows site, looking between HT Deadpool, HT BvS Superman, or SSC Boba Fett. Sticking to my plan of Star Wars and Batman Universe HTs and ordered Boba. Liked the pics and reviews I have seen and am excited to get it.

jackdoe

In what way? The red lines all over the AoU costume were pretty bad. I didn't like his, or Black Widow's costumes.
They removed the white on his arms and reverted the gloves back to the Stealth suit style. The old AOU gloves weren't great, and I would have liked them to shift to something closer to the Golden Age version.

They removed the white on his arms and reverted the gloves back to the Stealth suit style. The old AOU gloves weren't great, and I would have liked them to shift to something closer to the Golden Age version.
Hmm, neither of those changes bother me, and the more uniform color scheme is a plus in my eyes. But I also think that the stealth suit is Cap's best look in the films so far, even though the Hot Toys figure for it was mediocre.

Well Hey ActionfigureGAF, this may not be an articulated figure but my Bloodborne 1/6 - Puddle of Blood figure has been paid off and will be shipping soon. Excited
Cant wait :D

This might be the best and worst waste of money I have done

Vidiot

See. This is why I can't get Deadpool. It's a rabbit hole I can't afford.

It's why I stick with Marvel Legends. Sure they don't look nearly as good but I still think a lot of them look pretty great. They're much more affordable and take up less space too.

Top Bottom