• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Action Figure GAF |OT| Articulated figures murdered my wallet

Likely Punisher and Elektra too.. Fuck.

oh boy....

In theory this excites me. But then I remember the TV costume and how awkward the nose area looks and my hype is deflated.

Maybe it'll work better in figurine than it did in person but I'm not that hyped yet.

Yeah the mask has bugged me a little bit but Id probably bite if it was offered. I really like the plain old black outfit he wore all season,id buy that if offered.

Just received this.

bdeI0WLh.jpg

Sawneeks

Banned
Well Hey ActionfigureGAF, this may not be an articulated figure but my Bloodborne 1/6 - Puddle of Blood figure has been paid off and will be shipping soon. Excited Cant wait :D

This might be the best and worst waste of money I have done

Why did you remind me this exists. Why. It's so nice. ;__;

So hope my order goes through. Gecco had it up on their site still and I placed on order but I'm waiting to hear back before they charge me.

Even though I haven't collected action figures for a long time, I've been following this thread. There's some really nice collections here, I recently decided to get some of the Marvel Legends 6" line. I'm not going to buy a ton of figures. Just enough to decorate my book shelves. My first figure just showed up, and I took some pictures. I figure I enjoy taking pictures of my main addiction (books!) so why not?

QdSHpgP.jpg

3jVH2FR.jpg

yo8Gla5.jpg

QfrVN6Z.jpg

xPixrRp.jpg

8U6NuKn.jpg

IDcZlRf.jpg

InU0VOG.jpg

I've got a few others on the way. I'm intending to only collect figures for the characters I liked back when I collected comics. My favorites tended to be the darker characters like Morbius, Ghost Rider, etc. I had fun doing this set of pictures, so I'll probably take more as the figures arrive.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Not my pictures because I don't have a camera, but I got Stitches in the mail today
ActionFigure6.jpg

He's awesome. Such a disgusting thing and he's fucking thick. Like he's just got a really large mass to him. Surprisingly articulate despite his thickness(though there's definitely limitations and he is a little stiff but I'll chalk that up to being new.) Even if you don't like Blizzard stuff, I might recommend him as just a cool monster figure.

Man I want to get those Power Rangers Figuarts. Last time I looked some of them were crazy expensive. Might have to just bite the bullet.

I regret not getting them when they were cheaper. I got the Japanese white and Green but didn't want to get them all. But decided to grab the others recently whilst they were still OK priced. Just missing Ptera (for consistentcy sake) who is expensive in Japan and US.

Delio

And the moment combat comes, she's going to surrender :p

That's why she has her Power Ranger team mates.

nice to see a fellow CCS fan here.

I love CCS! I'm trying to keep myself from collecting the other figures they are pushing out with her in her other outfits.

Man I want to get those Power Rangers Figuarts. Last time I looked some of them were crazy expensive. Might have to just bite the bullet.

Both of my Rangers were gifts. I REALLY wish i could get the entire team but no go. I want to get the Beetleborgs as well but who knows about that.

nice pic =)

Thanks!

I only got Green. but don't worry, I'm sure they'll reissue them again.

Maybe. The Japanese ones were limited editions outside of Red, I think. US versions seemed like one offs as well but who knows. Would like a US set but I'm satisfied with Japanese too.

Waiting for when they do the current Japanese season as those suits look cool!

new Hope Luke should begin appearing at retailers soon. Nin-Nin listed it. Nothing on NY or CDJapan yet.

Why did you remind me this exists. Why. It's so nice. ;__;

So hope my order goes through. Gecco had it up on their site still and I placed on order but I'm waiting to hear back before they charge me.

Good luck, hopefully it does go through. I think there are some available at play-asia.com. A tad bit pricey. No idea if that price includes shipping.

So I got my Figuarts Phasma in earlier this week and my Revoltech Eva-01 yesterday from Ami. For the same price, the Eva is loaded with accessories. Blew me away. Might grab a few more of them since they seem like a steal for the price.

Kipp

but I am taking tiny steps forward
My Figuarts Armored Red Ranger (Mighty Morphin Power Ranger) arrives today! :D
So excited. After I check it out and presumably love it, I'm probably gonna order the black ranger as well. And probably the stands made specifically for those figures.

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
So I got my Figuarts Phasma in earlier this week and my Revoltech Eva-01 yesterday from Ami. For the same price, the Eva is loaded with accessories. Blew me away. Might grab a few more of them since they seem like a steal for the price.

Haloid pls

Buy them all!

Didn't see anyone talking about it, but they announced Deadpool Figma and Nendoroid figures at Winter WonderFest 2016.

Figma-Deadpool-Figure-Announced-Winter-Wonder-Festival-2016.jpg

Nendoroid-Deadpool-Figure-Announced.jpg

How long from announcement to release do these things usually take?

When I finally got my Solid Snake MGS2 Figma I feel like it had been forever since I pre-ordered it.

I'll buy your D-Arts Charizard for $1

Well I got it for $40 so how about no.

Didn't see anyone talking about it, but they announced Deadpool Figma and Nendoroid figures at Winter WonderFest 2016.

How long from announcement to release do these things usually take?

When I finally got my Solid Snake MGS2 Figma I feel like it had been forever since I pre-ordered it.

Ask everyone waiting for Zero Suit Samus.

Kipp

but I am taking tiny steps forward
Woo!
Got my Figuarts Red Armored Mighty Morphin Power Ranger! Super rad.

I ordered the Black Ranger and the special Power Ranger Tamashii stands too pretty much immediately after opening the Red Ranger.

Also, took a few more pics of my Monsterarts collection which is still my favorite thing ever.

Love this pose so much. But to be fair, Godzilla 2000 looks insanely badass in any pose you put him in.

I also like this sort of diorama setup I've got going here for Godzilla 2014:

Sawneeks

Banned
Good luck, hopefully it does go through. I think there are some available at play-asia.com. A tad bit pricey. No idea if that price includes shipping.

Thanks guys! A couple hours after I posted that they sent me a confirmation email so I was luckily able to make it in before they were all gone. :)

As a general question has anyone ever ordered from Gecco before? I'm having trouble getting my EMS tracking number to work and I'm wondering what the general consensus is on them. Hoping I didn't order from someplace I shouldn't have lol.

aparisi2274

I recently picked up a Kids Logic Megatron because it was on sale, and I have to say, its pretty impressive.

24509223253_cbc1673e87_c.jpg

24840421750_2ab6725074_c.jpg

I also like that the his arm cannon actually lights up and spins like he is getting ready to fire it at someone..

There are some minor issues I have with it and that is every piece armor can be removed and because of that, some pieces can fall off if you touch them the wrong way... the biggest culprit of this is his helmet. Not sure why that will not stay on...

If I had to pay full price for this ($140), I would probably have passed, but for $74.99, it was a good buy!

Thanks guys! A couple hours after I posted that they sent me a confirmation email so I was luckily able to make it in before they were all gone. :)

As a general question has anyone ever ordered from Gecco before? I'm having trouble getting my EMS tracking number to work and I'm wondering what the general consensus is on them. Hoping I didn't order from someplace I shouldn't have lol.

EMS tracking takes a while to register give it some time before worrying.

Top Bottom