• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Action Figure GAF |OT| Articulated figures murdered my wallet

and how do you know that?

Because we've have a Drax figure, we'd have gotten the First Class figure they've teased, MoS only got three figures, they made a Maleficent figure,only Wolverine from Days of Future Past, they made Tonto from Lone Ranger, the list goes on and on. HT is random and often times disappointing with their figure selection, and if it isn't Iron Man or Star Wars nothing is a sure thing anymore.

LiK

Because we've have a Drax figure, we'd have gotten the First Class figure they've teased, MoS only got three figures, they made a Maleficent figure,only Wolverine from Days of Future Past, they made Tonto from Lone Ranger, the list goes on and on. HT is random and often times disappointing with their figure selection, and if it isn't Iron Man or Star Wars nothing is a sure thing anymore.

well, I'm sure they'll revisit the line and come up with Colossus at least. there's gotta be some demand from fans. guess we'll see.

Vulcanlog Snake finally arrived :D He's pretty damn cool

pw1Nvbg.jpg

DW349co.jpg

ka0WdEW.jpg

yXR3OAJ.jpg

Only major gripe I have is that his head pops off really easily and it's quite fiddly to get back on. It's a fun toy though, although he can look a bit bow-legged when just standing straight. He's definitely designed for more dynamic posing.

Kipp

but I am taking tiny steps forward
Did nobody post about this yet!?

SH Monsterarts Godzilla 1954 coming out!

jEi6b3j.jpg

GMK and now this! Who said Monsterarts was gonna be slowing down?

Snaku

Banned
Did nobody post about this yet!?

SH Monsterarts Godzilla 1954 coming out!

jEi6b3j.jpg

GMK and now this! Who said Monsterarts was gonna be slowing down?

Definitely looks good, but I'm already getting the X-Plus train chompin 54 and the Gigantic 54. Too much 54, lol.

Just got the X-Plus Sakai GMK in the mail today, I'll assemble and post pics tomorrow.

Vulcanlog Snake finally arrived :D He's pretty damn cool

Only major gripe I have is that his head pops off really easily and it's quite fiddly to get back on. It's a fun toy though, although he can look a bit bow-legged when just standing straight. He's definitely designed for more dynamic posing.
Do you have the other Revoltech MGS figures? I'd be interested to see how well it scales with them.

Snaku

Banned
Hnnnngggggg.

God damn. X-Plus and Yuji Sakai knocked it completely out of the ballpark. This is easily the best rendition of GMK Goji I've ever seen. Perfectly captures the look and character of that suit, and the pose is dynamic as hell. Love how animated the tail is as it tapers off. I don't think I even want the Gigantic GMK now. I just can't stop staring at this figure. Kipp, get in on this one before it sells out everywhere. You won't regret it.

Ordered some of these display stands a couple weeks back and they arrived today. They seem to do the job really well. The arm can be a bit stiff and the claw was a bit loose, but considering they're a fraction of the price of Tamashii stands they're not bad at all!

3N16MA

Banned
This is coming. Same scale but it's going to be at least $70.

http://postimage.org/app.php

Mezco is going to kill it with their One: 12 Collective line. From what has already been released to what they recently showed, it all looks great. They also seem to be ready to do a bunch of figures and not holding back.

Spider-Man and Deadpool are coming and that is probably just the tip of the iceberg. Love that they're doing comic and film based figures.

I just need a Darkseid added to the line (non new 52 version).

Looking at my collection I saw each shelve in the Detolf and liked everyone except one. Everyone had a theme, Vader and OG Stormtrooper, Kylo and First Order trooper, Luke and Obiwan and R2 and then Boba Fett and a Clone Trooper. My original plan was to have all 3 generations of troopers as one display but right now I need them where they are at. But then a great idea hit me. My Clone Trooper is actually Cad Bane in disguise. So I give you, a bounty hunter shelf.

vMYCeRB.jpg

Zombine

Banned
Mezco is going to kill it with their One: 12 Collective line. From what has already been released to what they recently showed, it all looks great. They also seem to be ready to do a bunch of figures and not holding back.

Spider-Man and Deadpool are coming and that is probably just the tip of the iceberg. Love that they're doing comic and film based figures.

I just need a Darkseid added to the line (non new 52 version).

One:12 is a wonderful line. Dredd is fantastic, love Batman vs Mutant Leader, and love the solo TDK Batman I own. I do see a few duds in that line, but Punisher is not one of them. Getting him for sure. I do think they need to reconsider their "one body fits all" approach, because I think Daredevil looks particularly weird.

Can anybody link me to a good display case? I see allot of glass tall display cabinets in this thread, and I was just wondering of a good one that you guys have experience with. Amazon has a few that I'm looking at. Much appreciated.

Bloodember

Can anybody link me to a good display case? I see allot of glass tall display cabinets in this thread, and I was just wondering of a good one that you guys have experience with. Amazon has a few that I'm looking at. Much appreciated.
Many people, including myself, use the Detolf from Ikea.

Kipp

but I am taking tiny steps forward
Hnnnngggggg.

God damn. X-Plus and Yuji Sakai knocked it completely out of the ballpark. This is easily the best rendition of GMK Goji I've ever seen. Perfectly captures the look and character of that suit, and the pose is dynamic as hell. Love how animated the tail is as it tapers off. I don't think I even want the Gigantic GMK now. I just can't stop staring at this figure. Kipp, get in on this one before it sells out everywhere. You won't regret it.

That is super rad. If I got an X-Plus GMK though, it'd have to be the Gigantic.

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
I was seriously LTTP on 1/12 scale Star Wars figures but I've basically caught up.
Just dipped my toe into 1/12 Marvel. That Legends Chameleon figure was just too good not to buy.

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah, Red hasn't sold out yet. It's just a placeholder for now. I poked around the page's HTML and saw this:

F5RIRz3.png

PLS

Looking at my collection I saw each shelve in the Detolf and liked everyone except one. Everyone had a theme, Vader and OG Stormtrooper, Kylo and First Order trooper, Luke and Obiwan and R2 and then Boba Fett and a Clone Trooper. My original plan was to have all 3 generations of troopers as one display but right now I need them where they are at. But then a great idea hit me. My Clone Trooper is actually Cad Bane in disguise. So I give you, a bounty hunter shelf.

vMYCeRB.jpg
That looks cool, I thought it was an actual release model. So you just snapped his head onto a clone trooper, pretty good idea.

Top Bottom