• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Action Figure GAF |OT| Articulated figures murdered my wallet

LiK

Watched the new Cap trailer and I wanna buy all the Hot Toys now lol

Time to sell my old ones to fund this XD

So tempted to pick up the Samurai Boba Fett and Ashigaru Stormtrooper from Think Geek.

For some reason they aren't exempt from their sale promotion and I can get both for 126 shipped.

Don't know if I should, I already have a backlog of things I have yet to open and display yet. However this is so tempting.

Sideshow Spider-man arrived!

ow0xl0A.jpg

BxlvXgP.jpg

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
on week 3 of origin post is preparing for shipment. at this point krang reissue will ship and arrive before this does

hong kong yall

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
Holy shit. I've seen a screen-used example of that costume in person and that figure actually looks better.

LiK

i sleep w/ my boxes =)

i have more stuff in my closet. if i had room, i'd get some hot toys but they're just too big of a scale to fit in my place.

maybe buy some shelves and open them up. why are you keeping so much in boxes? i've been opening all my stuff in recent months. tossed out the packaging and it's been great.

Ohhh, nice Valkyrie collection.
i can't wait for delta stuff
Stop buying toys and buy a new house.
lol
maybe buy some shelves and open them up. why are you keeping so much in boxes? i've been opening all my stuff in recent months. tossed out the packaging and it's been great.

dxOLHJb.jpg

hey, do you guys ever share pics of your collections? i'm so LTTP, so if you guys already did can you share some links =)

Messi

Shit, I'll sit there and practice on myself and see what feels natural, looks good then try and transfer it to my figures.

I just spent 2 hours fixing accessories and poses and I am not happy with a single one. Gotta leave it as it is 3am. But damn it is annoying.

Buy statues instead.

I spent 30 mins today trying to warm up part of a Bombshell statue to get the pegs to fit into holes. Don't give me that shit. Hot Toys have never stressed me as much as the fear of breaking that statue stressed me.

LiK

I just spent 2 hours fixing accessories and poses and I am not happy with a single one. Gotta leave it as it is 3am. But damn it is annoying.

I spent 30 mins today trying to warm up part of a Bombshell statue to get the pegs to fit into holes. Don't give me that shit. Hot Toys have never stressed me as much as the fear of breaking that statue stressed me.

Take some pics

In the defense of all statues everywhere, it's very uncommon for anything aside from PVC figures to have an issue like that. And even then itdoesn't usually happen.

Messi

Quick and dirty. Also to be fair most of the time was spent taking down boxes and fixing accessories and heads. Also put away 3 figures as it was crowded. Prob don't need to display 2 widow figures.

Apologies for the bad quality pic, it's night time.

The most frustrating are Cap , Hawkeye and Patriot.

Quick and dirty. Also to be fair most of the time was spent taking down boxes and fixing accessories and heads. Also put away 3 figures as it was crowded. Prob don't need to display 2 widow figures.

Apologies for the bad quality pic, it's night time.

The most frustrating are Cap , Hawkeye and Patriot.

oh nice! you put them on top of detolfs. they look pretty good up there.

Top Bottom