• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Action Figure GAF |OT| Articulated figures murdered my wallet

I'm not a big statue guy but had to order the PF McQuarrie Vader. Applied $100 in points and flex'd it and it's more affordable than I thought.

The Captain America Facebook page just had a short livestream to reveal a Marvel Legends Civil War three pack with battle damaged Captain America and Iron Man, and the first MCU Spider-Man figure. Here's the video: https://www.facebook.com/CaptainAmerica/videos/1162658230431749/

TOEmyjL.png

As far as I'm aware, this was the first officially revealed Spider-Man merchandise for the movie. I like how he's holding Cap's shield in the packaging.

curb

Banned
The Captain America Facebook page just had a short livestream to reveal a Marvel Legends Civil War three pack with battle damaged Captain America and Iron Man, and the first MCU Spider-Man figure. Here's the video: https://www.facebook.com/CaptainAmerica/videos/1162658230431749/

As far as I'm aware, this was the first officially revealed Spider-Man merchandise for the movie. I like how he's holding Cap's shield in the packaging.

I saw this pic on twitter

TOEmyjL.png

I saw this pic on twitter

How hard do I have to pray to get this released in Canada?

Hopefully it's be a TRU exclusive, so I just can grab one of the dozens still on the shelf for half price in about 4 months.

I never thought of that. I wonder if it'll come here.

It boggles my mind how we are constantly treated like a foreign country for toy (or any) releases.

The Allfather wave is still peg-warming so hard that they're going to melt right off the shelves, yet Absorbing Man is just non-existent.

curb

Banned
It boggles my mind how we are constantly treated like a foreign country for toy (or any) releases.

The Allfather wave is still peg-warming so hard that they're going to melt right off the shelves, yet Absorbing Man is just non-existent.

I remember trying really hard to get the 6" Captain Marvel when they first came out thinking they'd be tough to find but I still see them all over the place.

I remember trying really hard to get the 6" Captain Marvel when they first came out thinking they'd be tough to find but I still see them all over the place.

Yeah I flipped out (I believe in this very thread) when I first stumbled across that wave. Oh how naive I was.

Saw a bunch of Captain Marvel's at Winner's today. They've been dumping that wave, the Thanos wave and (allegedly) the Hulkbuster wave there for $10 for the past little bit.

Drayco21

TOEmyjL.png

I can't fucking believe Hasbro is going to sell me on my fourth go around of this Cap mold. That battle damage looks phenomenal though. Shame they're using the same Not-Even-Sort-Of-Chris-Evans-If-You-Squint head, but the Tony head for that Iron Man looks really good.

The things I'll do for Spider-Mens.

To be fair, I think this is true most places. Retailers really overordered that wave. I've managed most of the Absorbing Man/Red Onslaught waves, but I still have to wade through dozens of Hawkeyes and Sentries to find anything else.

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
I've seen tons of Absorbing Man and Red Onslaught, but...
Never seen Spider-Gwen. Never seen Venom even though he's double-packed.
Never seen Scourge.
Nick Fury from Giant-Man wave is going to be a bitch and a half to get because of people who want dozens of the S.H.I.E.L.D agent head.

Rootbeer

Banned
I wish they had a smaller, more teenage-y body for MCU Spidey, buuuut, I can't pass on this set.

Battle damaged Iron Man also looking good. I mean, I could probably get the same results by taking a lighter to an Iron Man figure but whatever, it's cool :p

Sick of Cap figures, they all look the same, but I'll have to take this hit.

curb

Banned
I've seen tons of Absorbing Man and Red Onslaught, but...
Never seen Spider-Gwen. Never seen Venom even though he's double-packed.
Never seen Scourge.
Nick Fury from Giant-Man wave is going to be a bitch and a half to get because of people who want dozens of the S.H.I.E.L.D agent head.

I saw three Spider-Gwens at my local comic shop a month ago. I almost bought one but then realized I don't like the figure all that much.

I wish they had a smaller, more teenage-y body for MCU Spidey, buuuut, I can't pass on this set.

Absolutely.

They have a ton of accessories! I really want the Figuarts though.

Yeah, I like all the accessories they come with. Can't go wrong with the Figuarts ones though. I have them on preorder along with these and the Mondo 1/6th scale ones. I think that's enough for my TMNT collection. Still waiting for First Gokin Shredder though.

LiK

I need Figuarts TMNT now cuz they look like they will fit well with the Krang figure I got. Really want Shredder as well.

TOEmyjL.png

And still no Vision. Bah, the mark up this will be terrible.

TOEmyjL.png

This bad boy's up for order on Entertainment Earth if anyone wants a crack at it ($90 USD to Canada...).

Updated Picture:

HSB8215lg.jpg

olympia

I couldn't be any less interested in that figure but the head sculpt is real nice on that imo

civil war spoilers ahoy:
If I can get a figure with a giant ant-man with tiny airport props I would go fucking nuts

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Gokin Krang reissue showed up. I wish I had a camera. He is so shiny, he is so stable, his packaging is so fucking nice. I'm just blown away by the whole thing.

Gokin Krang reissue showed up. I wish I had a camera. He is so shiny, he is so stable, his packaging is so fucking nice. I'm just blown away by the whole thing.

Yeah, for being an unlicensed figure, it was pretty top notch all around. I was quite impressed with it. Looking forward to Shredder.

New Underworld 1/6 Scale Selene Figure by Star Ace Toys

Underworld fans are in for a treat with this new 1/6 Scale Selene Figure revealed by Star Ace Toys. The figure, based on Kate Beckinsdale’s role in Underworld 2: Evolution, will stand roughly 11.4″ tall, has 30 points of articulation. The Selene figure will include multiple interchangeable hands, two Walther P99 pistols, a LED light up crossbow, multiple bolts, a sword, a grenade and more.

The figure is currently scheduled for a Third Quarter 2016 release. No price is currently listed.

Underworld-Selene-Star-Ace-Toys-001.jpg

Underworld-Selene-Star-Ace-Toys-002.jpg

Underworld-Selene-Star-Ace-Toys-004.jpg

Underworld-Selene-Star-Ace-Toys-009.jpg

Underworld-Selene-Star-Ace-Toys-011.jpg

When I started looking at 1/6 scale figures, I was disappointed there wasn't an official Selene figure, so this makes me happy. I've never heard of this company, though. What are their prices like? Are they as high quality as Hot Toys?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Yeah, for being an unlicensed figure, it was pretty top notch all around. I was quite impressed with it. Looking forward to Shredder.

That's part of the reason I bought it, well other than having a dope figure of my favorite TMNT villain. To support an actual good Shredder figure release. Which is why I assume they did the reissue, to help fund Shredder.

Sucks that he'll be out of scale with all the turtles/Krang. I'd love a Gokin Slash.

dankir

Just saw Civil War tonight, fuck it I'm getting the whole Hot toys Civil War line... I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY HOPE they release a Vision in Sweater vest figure :)

Can't wait to see their Spider Man and other surprises from the film :)

i never knew her first name. i thought it was Ripley... like Ripley's believe it or not.

Does Bishop have a last name? jk, i can google it myself... i just got home and saw this cool promo poster =)

Hagi

Kinda strange seeing a female character with molded plastic hair from hot toys. Guess her style was too difficult to get right?

It's not that uncommon Rey from Force Awakens has molded hair as does Leia. I think it has to do with how easy it would be to get right yeah. Personally I'd prefer if all their female figures had molded hair. :X

That Ripley is ballin I'd love to own it.

NEO0MJ

It's not that uncommon Rey from Force Awakens has molded hair as does Leia. I think it has to do with how easy it would be to get right yeah. Personally I'd prefer if all their female figures had molded hair. :X

With some of them it might actually be better because molded hair would get in the way of neck articulation if the hair is too long.

Top Bottom