• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Action Figure GAF |OT| Articulated figures murdered my wallet

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
Anything as long as it ain't Funko Pop

Anti-POP! LiK senses...tingling!

thHXSBW.gif

is anyone getting it? was hardly in the movie.

I might. Not sure. If it's priced lower than Hulkbuster (which by god it should be) I might flex it.

i mean going by how many people bought phasma in here....

I own everything Phasma because she's awesome and is gonna be the standpoint in Episode VIII.

Pls. I hate POPs and I'm the top poster in your thread. And I spent like $100 on exclusives in the past 24 hrs.

Freezy you disgust me.

Did we ever find out it we were getting a 1/6 kylo maskless

I'm betting if we do it'll be the promo figure for Rogue One.

Messi

I might. Not sure. If it's priced lower than Hulkbuster (which by god it should be) I might flex it.

I own everything Phasma because she's awesome and is gonna be the standpoint in Episode VIII.

Freezy you disgust me.

I'm betting if we do it'll be the promo figure for Rogue One.

How do you figure that? I'd imagine they wouldn't want the confusion.

How do you figure that? I'd imagine they wouldn't want the confusion.

HT promo figures are totally random at times, to the point where it seems like as long as it's from the same license at can work as a promo figure. Granted it's more than likely just another Stormtrooper repaint for Rogue One, I was just throwing it out there. Could even be a promo figure for VIII.

Some new additions for my Marvel Legends collection. I decided I needed some villains to display alongside Ghost Rider. Both Blackheart and Vengeance are awesome figures, so I went a little picture crazy. I didn't even know Vengeance had a Marvel Legends figure until I stumbled across him on E-Bay. Now he's probably one of my favorites. They make an awesome little set-up alongside the Johnny Blaze Ghost Rider. I wish there were more figures based on Ghost Rider's rogue gallery. There's so many cool designs that would translate well to awesome action figures.

QxtRcox.jpg

urD8YQm.jpg

Sod5ep1.jpg

uS47X6c.jpg

XhrJjzv.jpg

bpus015.jpg

0Bn3SSO.jpg

CtgbVm8.jpg

9eg6ezg.jpg

5WB60xz.jpg

6JYl4jm.jpg

9YSUNrB.jpg

hwLXEuJ.jpg

1Jmiwpu.jpg

lhjXvOF.jpg

wvIY4IP.jpg

1st1dpA.jpg

NEO0MJ

Some new additions for my Marvel Legends collection. I decided I needed some villains to display alongside Ghost Rider. Both Blackheart and Vengeance are awesome figures, so I went a little picture crazy. I didn't even know Vengeance had a Marvel Legends figure until I stumbled across him on E-Bay. Now he's probably one of my favorites. They make an awesome little set-up alongside the Johnny Blaze Ghost Rider. I wish there were more figures based on Ghost Rider's rogue gallery. There's so many cool designs that would translate well to awesome action figures.

uS47X6c.jpg

Fuck yeah let's go extreme!

Nice pics, though. But I still think that guy looks a little too extreme :p

Fuck yeah let's go extreme!

Nice pics, though. But I still think that guy looks a little too extreme :p

Thank you.

Yeah, Vengeance is ridiculously EXTREME! It's like Howard Mackie distilled the whole 90s extreme comics thing into a single design. He's so over the top, but that's why I like him.

I've never ordered through them before. How do their pre-orders work? Do you receive any kind of notification before they process, or do they just charge and ship?

They email you about a week or so before the items are expected to arrive at their warehouse to let you know that they'll be processing the order as soon as the items arrive.

LiK

Medicom really likes to inflate the prices of their video game licensed figures even tho quality has been subpar for so long. Not sure I'll pick up new Link now.

So I saw a bunch of Star Trek 1/6 figures, TNG as well. BUT THERE'S ALSO THIS...

13754374_581289362042462_1404703143702269163_n.jpg

Thank you for posting this. Thank you!!! I am in Japan for two weeks this summer and usually my timing for festivals / events etc when on holiday sucks...but this time I'm leaving Tokyo on Monday the 12th September...guess where I'm going to try and drag my other half and my daughter to?!

NEO0MJ

Personally I think that Link looks pretty good. If I was a fan of collecting meatbags I would have probably bought him.

Drayco21

So it seems like we're getting a Marvel Legends Fantastic Four wave? That's potentially really exciting; I've been hoping for a new take on Doom.

So it seems like we're getting a Marvel Legends Fantastic Four wave? That's potentially really exciting; I've been hoping for a new take on Doom.

It looks that way. They only revealed Sue, but I can't imagine them not doing the rest. They also confirmed another X-Men wave. It's going to include a sweet looking Jim Lee Cyclops.

Angela is a part of next years Guardians of the Galaxy wave, which includes Vance Astro and motherfucking Darkhawk!

Shame Sam Alexander is part of that wave.

Drayco21

Sam is fine, he was really redeemed when Duggan took over the run. Angela and the BAF are the real stinkers in the wave.

So glad to have a Vance to add to my DnA shelf, and Darkhawk is pretty fantastic too.

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
It's so funny how some people try to fool themselves, unless you stop liking figures there is no way out of this hobby.

I went cold turkey for over 16 years. The suckage of the Star Wars prequels cured me. I was buying everything, plus nearing completion on the vintage stuff and then boom, starting the day that The Phantom Menace opened... nothing. Even other IPs just instantly stopped getting my money.

Medicom really likes to inflate the prices of their video game licensed figures even tho quality has been subpar for so long. Not sure I'll pick up new Link now.

Yeah, overpriced but I think it looks awesome. I'll pre-order it as soon as it opens. And the Nendo too.

curb

Banned
Now that Captain Marvel's been officially cast, I think I need to start putting away money for future figure purchases.

Simo

lol Hell I just purchased my first Hot Toys figures this year with Kylo Ren and BvS Superman and here I have Han, Batman and Wonder Woman on preorder and waiting to order Luke, Joker (trench), Harley and maybe Rey (Resistance). The Hot Toys bug got me bad...I need another job. lol

I'm thinking about getting a Captain America too. Did Hot Toys announce if they had Doctor Strange? A bit odd they never showed or announced him but then that film isn't until November so probably makes sense for now.

Top Bottom