• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Action Figure GAF |OT| Articulated figures murdered my wallet

Messi

lol Hell I just purchased my first Hot Toys figures this year with Kylo Ren and BvS Superman and here I have Han, Batman and Wonder Woman on preorder and waiting to order Luke, Joker (trench), Harley and maybe Rey (Resistance). The Hot Toys bug got me bad...I need another job. lol

I'm thinking about getting a Captain America too. Did Hot Toys announce if they had Doctor Strange? A bit odd they never showed or announced him but then that film isn't until November so probably makes sense for now.

I'll just get one he said... It'll be fine, I don't need more than one. This Thor looks cool. One will be enough.

Flash forward a year and you are chasing down all the Avengers

Replace with your chosen series and you have most hot toy addicts

Welcome to the club.

Simo

I'll just get one he said... It'll be fine, I don't need more than one. This Thor looks cool. One will be enough.

Flash forward a year and you are chasing down all the Avengers

Replace with your chosen series and you have most hot toy addicts

Welcome to the club.

Sounds about right. Thanks!....I think. lol

in the middle of SDCC reveals, here's a reveal from

Dengeki Hobby Wonder Festival 2016 [summer]

Arcadia 1/60 VF-0S/A Reactive Armor video

nmzIAKFl.jpg

Anth0ny

1/6 Giant Man will be on display for the AcGHK event and a Diecast 1/6 Mark VI is coming soon.

oh my god lol

good luck to anyone trying to display that beast

also, you can't have a airport scene display without spidey, damn it. announce that shit already hot toys >_<

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
My Figuarts farmboy Luke just entered a sorting facility that I've heard called The Black Hole. Two weeks sitting there seems common and packages sometimes sit there for as long as a month and a half.

dankir

Age of Ultron line nearing completion

wjW72nm.jpg

I'll getting Mark 45 in 2 weeks, all that's left is Ultron Mark 1, Hulkbuster and whenever they release an Ultron Sentry and Ultimate Ultron(assuming they will)

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
Has there been any Bandai news from WonFes yet? I want to see what new SH Figuarts they have. Need more Sailor Moons...

jackdoe

Age of Ultron line nearing completion
I'll getting Mark 45 in 2 weeks, all that's left is Ultron Mark 1, Hulkbuster and whenever they release an Ultron Sentry and Ultimate Ultron(assuming they will)
You haven't gotten the Mark 45 yet? I got mine a week ago from SideShow. Where did you order yours?

Not sure how many of you guys might be interested in this, but just a heads up, lots of Play Arts Kai figures are $50 at Gamestop right now.
Thanks for the heads up. Got Darkseid to complete my Justice League Play Arts Kai Variant collection.

dankir

You haven't gotten the Mark 45 yet? I got mine a week ago from SideShow. Where did you order yours?

Thanks for the heads up. Got Darkseid to complete my Justice League Play Arts Kai Variant collection.

I'm in Canada and my distributor gets his figures a bit later from Sideshow when they arrive in NA. He just got Mark 45 on Sunday I'll have money for it in a week or so.

I don't mind waiting to be honest, but I only have maybe 5 or 6 more figures left on pre-order. I don't think i'll be pre-ordering anymore, starting to get too expensive. I'll get them after release unless its something really rare.

December is going to be a crazy month Voltron,

and these two as well

August pre-orders are going to be crazy:
Bandai Metal Build Gundam Blue Frame
D2ueMbe.jpg

Bandai DX Chogokin VF-31J from "Macross Delta"
S5Zz5hg.jpg

Simo

So I take it Sideshow will have their preorders up today if Hot Toys is officially announcing Suicide Squad?!
13781773_10153674428802344_1512911351925691578_n.jpg

13645068_10153674448857344_921805210339892517_n.jpg

13620771_10153674410942344_3511144674103857877_n.jpg

EDIT: Looks like they're gradually officially announcing some of the figures on display at Comic Con. Here's BTTF2 Marty and Doc Brown:
13627252_10153674503262344_1042189076444530565_n.jpg

13754138_998644256923229_7251532700273436707_n.jpg

Jaeger

Man, I love Guyver 3's design. Can't wait to get my hands on it after being too LTTP for the last figures they released. Seeing those pictures gives me hope, but I really hope he's in scale with Sho's Guyver 1

And Guyver 2 would be smashing thanks,Figma!

I'm 100% sure it will be. Especially judging from the image of the unpainted figure next to the Guyver IIF's.

With that said whom else would you like tonaee from this series? I would love to see some articulated Zoanoids.

HOT TOYS PLS

It's been a slow year for me with them and then holy hell they blow up my wallet. Purple coat Joker, Harley, and that die cast Mark VI are musts, and even Deadshot looks insanely good. Part of me is hoping Suicide Squad is awful to kill my desire to own stuff from it, but HT killed it with the sculpts my god.

I'm 100% sure it will be. Especially judging from the image of the unpainted figure next to the Guyver IIF's.

With that said whom else would you like tonaee from this series? I would love to see some articulated Zoanoids.

I'm not a big figure collector or anthing so i'd just be happy with the 3 OG Guyvers. But if I were to suggest some, The Hyper Zoanoid Team 5 would be cool. Or more simply, Sho, Mizuki and Tetsuro. Basically anything to emulate the old covers, which I absolutely adore.

dankir

HOT TOYS PLS

It's been a slow year for me with them and then holy hell they blow up my wallet. Purple coat Joker, Harley, and that die cast Mark VI are musts, and even Deadshot looks insanely good. Part of me is hoping Suicide Squad is awful to kill my desire to own stuff from it, but HT killed it with the sculpts my god.

They've really upped it with the accessories though. It really does look amazing, I think i'll be picking it up.

Top Bottom