• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Action Figure GAF |OT| Articulated figures murdered my wallet

Bunch of Fiugures going up for pre-orders that day, my wallet is going to bleed hard, I already pre-ordered the Zelda Figmas today and Berserk's Slan and Conrad Figmas as well, damn...

Drakken Sv-262Hs Keith pre-orders will open 9/30 near and about 16:00JST

http://tamashii.jp/item/11581/

get your wallets ready! (if you can manage to actually grab a pre-order!)

reminder tonight's the night! bust out the pre-order buttons!

RAH Elsa came in the mail earlier than expected.

rB3bgEM.jpg

Compared to one of the limited edition Disney Store dolls.

0tucnvU.jpg

My only real complaint was getting her to stand without the ugly stand she came with was kind of difficult. Other than that I love her.

Vidiot

Anyone that does a lot of importing from Japan to USA able to let me know how much EMS shipping would be for something like your average figma? Thinking of importing Nendoroid Zelda, figma TP Zelda, and Figma TP Link from amiami instead of big bad toy store. I would get the figures sooner but I want to know if the price when all is said and done would be a little cheaper, a lot cheaper, a little more, a lot more, or about the same. Thanks!

eBay had a $15 off $60 option so I grabbed a Figuarts Leonardo. $45 is a great price for it and I wanna see how good they are before probably getting the others.

SeanC

eBay had a $15 off $60 option so I grabbed a Figuarts Leonardo. $45 is a great price for it and I wanna see how good they are before probably getting the others.

Did the same for the DX Figma Link. One for exactly 60 w/shipping was listed and I'm like "whelp...no excuse now..."

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
Man, I'm not looking forward to the Figuarts SW bloodbath. Gotta struggle for Han then pray K-2S0 is still in stock!

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
cSOCpKt.png

ANOTHER MIDNIGHT AMIAMI BLOODBATH BROUGHT TO YOU BY BANDAI

help

Yeah there was no bloodbath, still plenty of stock everywhere, Only got Han since I only collect OT Figures, must admit the RO Figures look nice but I haven't even seen the movie so don't really feel the need to have them.

draken Sv-262Hs was a blood bath though. =/

sold out instantly amiami, hobby search, Cd japan, nippon yasan and anime export.

i managed to grab one at hlj within minutes before it closed up.

SeanC

Yeah there was no bloodbath, still plenty of stock everywhere, Only got Han since I only collect OT Figures, must admit the RO Figures look nice but I haven't even seen the movie so don't really feel the need to have them.

How is it I think the headsculpt on that figure is better than the Hot Toys New Hope Han (not the Ep VII Han, that one is spot-on)? Is it just me?

Preordered also, no problem. Seems they have plenty and maybe finally realized it's kind of a popular franchise.

How is it I think the headsculpt on that figure is better than the Hot Toys New Hope Han (not the Ep VII Han, that one is spot-on)? Is it just me?

Preordered also, no problem. Seems they have plenty and maybe finally realized it's kind of a popular franchise.

Yeah, going by the pictures the head sculpt is spot on, probably one of the best Star Wars Figuarts when it comes to likeness next to Figuarts Darth Maul

It's definitely a lot better than HT. Dunno why they can't get the OT characters sculpt right with HT. It's why I'm leaning toward dropping that line and just sticking with these figuarts

Rootbeer

Banned
Someone should convince me not to order this:
8ec1be5bf97c1f26f6e6aa769f49a2c0.jpg

I feel like there's potential here for a Star Wars themed photoshop, but I'm too lazy to do it.

I decided to skip simply because I know there is no way I can get the other persona 3 characters to go with him...

Instead, I will wait until figma does Persona 5 characters. I plan on getting the full crew that go around.

SeanC

It's definitely a lot better than HT. Dunno why they can't get the OT characters sculpt right with HT. It's why I'm leaning toward dropping that line and just sticking with these figuarts

The Leia and Obi-Wan are spot on. Love by Kenobi.

The Lukes seem to be hit and miss. Some look great, others ok. Bespin Luke is still their best I find.

Anything Harrison Ford outside of their Ep VII looks off, including the Indys.

I would love it if they re-did Yoda and have actual scragly Degobah hair over the sculpted kind. Would buy right away.

DemiMatt

Preordered all of the Star Wars figures

obama-sweat1.jpeg

Definitely me after my POs for Civil War. Congrats on the SW POs!

Waiting for Kylo Ren to hit under 150, he's been plummeting in price.

All of my Hot Toys have been in storage for a couple months because I've been moving - now they are taking up a corner in my room. Cannot believe I Have another huge amount coming.

Might be time to sell my Legos . . .

Getting old Luke but with the fact you can still buy Kylo and most other Star Wars Hot Toys from SSC still, can I afford to wait to preorder until some reward points apply?

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.

Figuarts messes up head sculpts, too. Like their AoE Hulk's head sculpt was somehow vastly inferior to Hasbro's. And their MCU Caps don't look anything like Chris Evans. Their Vader helmet looked cartoony. Their Stormtrooper helmet looked terrible.

Yarbskoo

I decided to skip simply because I know there is no way I can get the other persona 3 characters to go with him...

Instead, I will wait until figma does Persona 5 characters. I plan on getting the full crew that go around.

It's a damn shame we never got a lot of P3 figma. He'd go so well with my Aigis though...

I'd can't wait to see what Max Factory does for Persona 5.

I want to try and get some more P3 figures. At the moment I only have Shinji/Koromaru and Mitsuru:

20160930_200304.jpg

Those look pretty great. I want a Mitsuru figure, but I can't afford any of them now.

Jaeger

Pre-Orders went up for the first wave of S.H. Figuarts SW figures.

Also, I've been waiting for a long time for this guy. Apparently pre-order's start on the 5th of OCT.

ZWeU1jb.jpg

1/12th scale.

Top Bottom