• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Action Figure GAF |OT| Articulated figures murdered my wallet

Got my regular BvS Batman yesterday, I'm stunned at how good of a figure he is. Obi-Wan had been top dog of my HT collection for a while now but this one takes the cake.

Turns out that gold colored EX Gokin Raideen wasn't a prototype, the first version of the figure really will release in that state.

I'll wait for regular colored version before buying.

Holy Molly, it looks like a Mecha award.

Host: "And the Golden Raideen to the best Mecha Pilot of the year goes to.... Kabuto Koji!!!"
Koji: "Thank you! Thank you! OMG it's as heavy as it looks!"

Rygar 8 Bit

Jaguar 64-bit
not a articulated figure but still hyped got my preorder for my xm studios electro cant wait for him to come out same with mysterio have him on order as well
electro01.jpg

cr0w

Old Member
Got my regular BvS Batman yesterday, I'm stunned at how good of a figure he is. Obi-Wan had been top dog of my HT collection for a while now but this one takes the cake.

I'm shitting myself waiting on my comic shop to call me to let me know mine is in.

Luigi87

I was kind of hoping GSC shop would at least have an alternative Phoenix Wright with English speech bubbles, but it's just an additional face.

I agree. He has taken my eyes away from my Star Wars stuff since I got him. I don't care if you didn't like the movie, this might be the best Batman in figure form.

LiK

I was kind of hoping GSC shop would at least have an alternative Phoenix Wright with English speech bubbles, but it's just an additional face.

Oh bugger, forgot to check GSC for exclusive. Guess I'll see if the extra face is worth it.

edit: shiet, it's worth it. guess i'll buy one from GSC. lol

Went looking for Marvel Legends Doctor Strange (in London) today after watching the film but couldn't find the wave anywhere. Forbidden Planet are still selling the Ant-Man movie and Absorbing Man waves.

Went looking for Marvel Legends Doctor Strange (in London) today after watching the film but couldn't find the wave anywhere. Forbidden Planet are still selling the Ant-Man movie and Absorbing Man waves.

I'm just saying there's really cool Hot Toys Dr. Strange figure readily available for preorder...

whoa SHF is making WWE toys now? is there a Rock figure?

I believe him and Stone Cold are the first two releases.

TheFlow

Banned
of course the figure is fucking incredible. so much detail went into this. this thing is massive. to put in perspective the gundams are master grades aka 8 inches. I pray we get more of these. I want a vegeta

Do the Kotobuyika Marvel Bishoujos sell out? Are preorders necessary or is it easy to wait for a sale? I'm interested in Female Thor coming up and am looking for advice on how to go about it.

Do the Kotobuyika Marvel Bishoujos sell out? Are preorders necessary or is it easy to wait for a sale? I'm interested in Female Thor coming up and am looking for advice on how to go about it.

Nah. Kotobukiya production runs are pretty massive. You can usually nab them for pretty cheap off Amazon a few months down the road if you're patient. But they do tend to suddenly get scarce and skyrocket in price all of a sudden if you wait too long.

LiK

Nah. Kotobukiya production runs are pretty massive. You can usually nab them for pretty cheap off Amazon a few months down the road if you're patient. But they do tend to suddenly get scarce and skyrocket in price all of a sudden if you wait too long.

yea, mass marketed but once they're sold out, prices are insane.

my sealed Liara is worth $500+ on eBay right now.

HT Deadpool and Iron Man Disco shipping from SS.

My Deadpool hasn't shipped yet, but I got Disco a week or two ago. I ended up liking Disco a lot more than I thought I would. It was an impulse buy at first, but once I got it in hand, I really liked the color scheme.

On a related note, Sub-Zero Iron Man should get here tomorrow. Can't wait for that one.

yea, mass marketed but once they're sold out, prices are insane.

my sealed Liara is worth $500+ on eBay right now.

The question is, what price do they actually move at? Because to this day I've never paid more than $100 for a single bishoujo, and never would. I love the things, but they're not worth more than that.

LiK

The question is, what price do they actually move at? Because to this day I've never paid more than $100 for a single bishoujo, and never would. I love the things, but they're not worth more than that.

I checked the sold section and Liara still sells for $400-500+ new. She's incredibly rare. Even used/opened ones go for $200-300. I'm probably gonna get rid of her next month.

I really want Power Girl but she goes for $200 consistently now. Kicking myself for not just grabbing her when she was still available.

I checked the sold section and Liara still sells for $400-500+ new. She's incredibly rare. Even used/opened ones go for $200-300. I'm probably gonna get rid of her next month.

I really want Power Girl but she goes for $200 consistently now. Kicking myself for not just grabbing her when she was still available.

Damn. I would never pay that kind of money for a bishoujo. I'm surprised Power Girl goes for that much. She was really really common for a good while.

I only have two of them. Power Girl and Jubilee

I only have like.....forty-five bishoujos.

:|

cr0w

Old Member
Drove in to pick up my HT Batman at lunch today. Hoo boy, this...this is something. I've been in the HT game for a while, and this is the finest figure they've done up to this point.

Oh damn, Rashiiidooo SHF? For reaaaaalll!?

Loving the face sculpt on that Ryu. Easily the best one so far. Hope the other heads looks just as good. Just looks like the Ryu figure I've wanted. Lean and not roided out. Good stuff. Chun-Li face needs works however.

Top Bottom