• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Action Figure GAF |OT| Articulated figures murdered my wallet

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
I need this (along with her Nendo), but looks like only GSC Store has it up right now. Doesn't appear to be exclusive, though.

3bd51665409f76d7c93a77df8dbf54d1.jpg

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
oh snap, thanks for the heads up

it's up on AmiAmi now

Nice, time to order them both (I'll also plug on the Nendo OT, because it's been soooo quiet on there lately! I sure miss the all-in-one figure topic... Wish we could have one, but with the rule of no lewdness. Oh wells.)

I haven't even had time to play Fates yet, with how crazy busy this year got, but I know I'll want it by time I do :x

Received a Sideshow gift card for Xmas. Preface for those that don't know. First kid on the way in June. My collecting is pausing after that until we figure out what it's like.

I now have to pick between, Death Trooper now, HT Yoda in Mar-Apr, or Chirrut in May-Jul. I have Jyn and TFA Luke on preorder and Darth Maul on the way.

I don't know. I loved RO so getting either of them would be cool to go with Jyn. But then, Yoda. Such and iconic character. What to do?

Well I caved, guess im collecting 6" Star Wars now as well.
Already owned Black Series Ahsoka as she is my favorite Star Wars character however saw Sabine for a reasonable price so I ordered her as well.
Picked up Kanan at Walmart as well as a Scarif trooper.

Daingurse

My mom got me the Neca 1954 Godzilla for Christmas, and I gotta say, I like it!

It doesn't look quite as good as my Monsterarts figures, but I think it really does a good job of capturing the look of the original Godzilla. It complements my others figures very well.

I also got this Yusuke Urameshi action figure, which unfortunately is not that great:

But hey, it's the thought that counts, right? A gift is a gift!

Any recommendations for a good display case? I'm looking at the MB Magic Box ones that have LED lights in then. Those look nice. I'm looking for one that can hold an up to 12 inches figure.

Any recommendations for a good display case? I'm looking at the MB Magic Box ones that have LED lights in then. Those look nice. I'm looking for one that can hold an up to 12 inches figure.

Detolf cases from Ikea are the typical go to. I've managed to luck out and get my display cases from work so I don't have too much knowledge, but most people buy two and then buy the LED strips and mount them in the case, which puts the total cost usually around $90 per case last I checked. If you don't have an Ikea then throw this idea out the window.

Awesome gift.

Thanks. It reminds me of this story he told me when Star Wars (ESB) first came out. It got big and the merchandise got big and a radio station had a contest. They advertised the contest as winning a "Toyota" over the air. This women won the contest, and when she claimed the prize, they gave her a Toy Yoda. It was supposed to be a friendly prank joke in light of the popularity of Star Wars but she didn't like it. She tried suing but didn't win.

Snaku

Banned
Ordered the Hot Toys New Hope Leia. I've been wanting her forever and I just know she's going to go for ridiculous scalper prices soon now that Carrie has passed away.

unleashed_slave_leia6.jpg

Picked this up yesterday for obvious reasons. Ironically one of my best friends got into collecting the Unleashed line and I picked this up for him like 2 weeks ago.

Yarbskoo

unleashed_slave_leia6.jpg

Picked this up yesterday for obvious reasons. Ironically one of my best friends got into collecting the Unleashed line and I picked this up for him like 2 weeks ago.

I did some searching for a slave Leia figure a while back, and this one was the closest to being something I'd actually buy, but the pose was kind of meh for me (the one on the card art is better), and I didn't like the face.

Man, I miss my Star Wars Unleashed figures. I had a few, but lost them during a move (along with most of my Star Wars toys in general).

I used to have Jedi Luke, Darth Vader (Empire Strikes Back), Anakin and Obi-Wan (Revenge of the Sith final duel), Mace Windu, Darth Sidious, Count Dooku, Bossk, Aayla Secura, Jango Fett, and maybe a Clone Trooper and Asajj Ventress.

I always see them at a local comic shop, so maybe I'll pick some up soon.

LiK

Man, I miss my Star Wars Unleashed figures. I had a few, but lost them during a move (along with most of my Star Wars toys in general).

I used to have Jedi Luke, Darth Vader (Empire Strikes Back), Anakin and Obi-Wan (Revenge of the Sith final duel), Mace Windu, Darth Sidious, Count Dooku, Bossk, Aayla Secura, Jango Fett, and maybe a Clone Trooper and Asajj Ventress.

I always see them at a local comic shop, so maybe I'll pick some up soon.

I have some sealed and loose I wanna get rid of. Maybe I'll sell them to you cheap if you want them.

I have some sealed and loose I wanna get rid of. Maybe I'll sell them to you cheap if you want them.
Hmm...I'll have to see. I don't have a card to pay for anything online, so I'll have to ask my brother when he gets home. Plus I know he'd like some, too.

What do you have?

LiK

Hmm...I'll have to see. I don't have a card to pay for anything online, so I'll have to ask my brother when he gets home. Plus I know he'd like some, too.

What do you have?

I'll have to find them first. Most of them were placed into a box somewhere. Don't wanna list stuff I can't sell.

I did some searching for a slave Leia figure a while back, and this one was the closest to being something I'd actually buy, but the pose was kind of meh for me (the one on the card art is better), and I didn't like the face.

I actually like the card art the best lol, I agree the face is kinda 'meh'. I was looking at the Black series Slave Leia but the nature of this incarnation means all the joints are exposed and I didn't like the look of it:

Hasbro-Black-Series-Princess-Leia-Slave-Outfit-03.jpg

Oh, I picked this up as well:

star-wars-the-black-series-princess-leia-organa-boushh.jpg

And this:

yodavssidious(unleashed).jpg

These are off google, to be clear, as I haven't taken pictures of the ones I actually received off ebay.

Top Bottom