• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Action Figure GAF |OT| Articulated figures murdered my wallet

Snaku

Banned
Had to take some pictures of her.

Great stuff. Not my shots, but I love this too.

NI7ULfP.jpg

t6jtCqXh.jpg

Snaku

Banned
Those joints are so unsexy tho.

True, but they made the right call leaving them exposed. The joints could have been covered with rubber, but Hot Toys rubber is notorious for quick deterioration issues. Maybe they'll solve the problem by the time they get around to slave Leia.

Edit: Seems I made the right call jumping on the HT Leia when I did. Sold out on Sideshow and BBTS a few hours later, and second hand sellers are selling her for absurd prices now.

Yarbskoo

I actually like the card art the best lol, I agree the face is kinda 'meh'. I was looking at the Black series Slave Leia but the nature of this incarnation means all the joints are exposed and I didn't like the look of it:

Hasbro-Black-Series-Princess-Leia-Slave-Outfit-03.jpg

Oh, I picked this up as well:

star-wars-the-black-series-princess-leia-organa-boushh.jpg

I feel like at this point if we want a Leia with a decent face that isn't >$200 it'll have to come from a Japanese company.

Maybe Kotobukiya can make a Bishoujo figure for her.

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
You will never convert me. Except when it comes to Alien figures. Those NECA figures are great.

I dunno Freezy you literally just said you liked the SAS Ajin punch ghost dude, I don't think you're gonna last much longer!

Lmo911

Boush was always my Leia of choice, picked her up off Amazon while everyone else bought up the ANH ones.

And for christmas I got a Death Trooper Model Kit to go with the rest of my desk buddies.

Note: I have too many desk buddies :X

Boush was always my Leia of choice, picked her up off Amazon while everyone else bought up the ANH ones.

And for christmas I got a Death Trooper Model Kit to go with the rest of my desk buddies.

Note: I have too many desk buddies :X

Look at the size of that thing on top of the speaker.

Bii

Was going through some of my boxes and noticed I had two SH Figuarts Captain Phasma. Not sure how that happened; I'm usually pretty good about not buying doubles. >_<

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
Was going through some of my boxes and noticed I had two SH Figuarts Captain Phasma. Not sure how that happened; I'm usually pretty good about not buying doubles. >_<

One sealed and one to open!

Now you have to start troopbuilding Phasmas

Bandai is going in hard on SW so I can't imagine the wait will be too long. Figuarts Grievous, however, will probably join the likes of Nappa and Buu from DBZ as Display Only pieces for a billion years.

Bandai pls

On that note, I'm sure we'll get Buu and (I fucking hope) a SS3 Goku re-release as the second part of Kai starts here in the States.I feel like recent released have been tied to whats airing here.

I'm still salty that I bought an OG Broly and Cell then a couple weeks later the SDCC Broly and Premium Cell where announced.

NEO0MJ

This is what happens when you listen to that venomous snake, Diggeh.

Zombine

Banned
They seem to have gotten the supply in check for the SH Figuarts Star Wars figures. You could get Han whenever you wanted the day he dropped.

Don't mind me though--Just going to sit here and patiently wait for General Grievous.

hes never coming out.

Zombine

Banned
I think Ami Ami likes me again now that I pay for my orders on time. I should let one lapse just to keep them on their toes.

the reality of the situation is I only order what I REALLY want and I set a hard limit for each month.

I think Ami Ami likes me again now that I pay for my orders on time. I should let one lapse just to keep them on their toes.

the reality of the situation is I only order what I REALLY want and I set a hard limit for each month.

They actually seem less likely to get pissy if you just don't pay as opposed to asking for cancellations.

Messi

You are so hilariously irresponsible sometimes.

SuperSah

Banned
Figma Corrin preordered the second I saw it.

Also y'all know I'm a huge Figma fan. :p I also just managed to order the Figma Zero Suit Samus from Amazon JP arriving in 3 days :D

LiK

Mine had "actor likeness" scattered throughout which makes me think Hamill didn't sign off on what they had done, since I believe he gets final say on all toys of him.

it looked pretty accurate to me in prototype shots. surprised he didn't sign off on it.

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
This is what happens when you listen to that venomous snake, Diggeh.

kM2oRZS.gif

It's very simple--DON'T BITE THE HAND THAT FEEDS YOU AMIAMI PLS FORGIVE THIS MAN

Figma Corrin preordered the second I saw it.

Also y'all know I'm a huge Figma fan. :p I also just managed to order the Figma Zero Suit Samus from Amazon JP arriving in 3 days :D

There you go Sah! Buy all the figma! All of them. All. Of. Them.

I purposely don't shop with AmiAmi because of their draconian policies.

I like to have the option to cancel and such, if that means I pay a bit extra with BBTS, Amazon Japan or HLJ so be it.

I won't support those types of practices.

Indecisive collector's unite!

Top Bottom