• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Action Figure GAF |OT| Articulated figures murdered my wallet

dankir

Updated Hot Toys 2017 Release schedule:

Biggest surprise to me is this (I'm not surprised at all lol) just don't ever remember seeing this being announced. Where's my damn Hammerhead Armor??

blue.jpg

NEO0MJ

Would have been better if they included another expression head but I guess it would have been too expensive for a toy based on a game.

Damn. I count at least 7 that I really really would like. This year was supposed to be the year I ease off buying Hot Toys. This is some sort of conspiracy against me and my attempts to save money.

Help me out her 'Gaf, I'm in a dangerous place considering one or two from their new licences right. I'd be safe starting the Rogue One series wouldn't I? It's the most contained of all of the Star Wars line(s) right? I mean surely they can only do so many versions/figures from the one movie...right...right? There weren't that many costume changes, were there? I'd only have to get one of each of the main cast members...and that wouldn't be too bad, would it?

Indeed...

se1-800x800.jpg

se2-800x800.jpg

They have three other stages that you can purchase separately from BigBoysToys.

Ryu vs. Ken (Ryu's stage)

Ryu1-800x800.jpg

Guile vs. Chun Li (Guile's stage)

Guile1-800x800.jpg

Guile vs. Chun Li (Chun Li's stage)

CL1-800x800.jpg

Hoping they either make all three a package deal (to save on shipping) or that BigBadToyStore brings them in so I can pick them up from them.

OMFG. WHERE can I get those?!

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
What are some good Titanfall 2 action figures to get? I recently bought the Jack Cooper McFarlane one. Looking to get others. Thanks!

There's the 10" BT-7274 Titan figure that's actually a figure unlike those awful Color Tops arm-articulation-only statue things, but it's not out yet. It even comes with a little 3" Jack Cooper!

ir4xjly.png

Other than that, there's not too much else besides some figures from the first game.

Top Bottom