• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Action Figure GAF |OT| Articulated figures murdered my wallet

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
2003 Turtles are best Turtles, but 2012 are pretty darn good too. Figure-wise, it's really hard to beat the Figuarts of the original Turtles and the NECA movie Turtles.

Really, really hard.

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
The TMNT movies were terrible, though.

Yeah, those Bayturtles films aren't really that great sadly. Some fun moments here and there though.

FREEZY PLEEZY FIRST TWO FILMS AND TMNT 2007 ARE AWESOME what third film what third film

Yeah, those Bayturtles films aren't really that great sadly. Some fun moments here and there though.

FREEZY PLEEZY FIRST TWO FILMS AND TMNT 2007 ARE AWESOME what third film what third film

lol, you know what, I completely forgot about the original three. The Bay films were so bad they made me bleach my brain.

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
lol, you know what, I completely forgot about the original three. The Bay films were so bad they made me bleach my brain.

F R E E Z Y P L S

Your punishment must be more...severe...

GOTTA GET A GIFT
GOTTA GET A GIFT
GOTTA GET A GIFT
GOTTA GET A GIFT
GOTTA GET A GIFT FOR SPLINTER

Sawneeks

Banned
Since Zelda hype is at an all-time high, First 4 Figures has announced a 10 inch PVC Link Breath of the Wild Statue.

Announcement video.

Can't find any official shots of it, but here's some stills from the video:

maxresdefault.jpg

Zelda-Breath-of-the-Wild-Link-Figure-First-4-Figures-640x568.jpg

First-4-Figures-Zelda-Breath-of-the-Wild-Link-Statue-640x702.jpg

No release date on it and there isn't an official statement other than the video ( which they also posted on their Facebook ). It's essentially just a larger version of the Amiibo of the same pose. They have stated a few times in their Facebook comments it's going to be drastically cheaper than their normal statues since it's PVC but they haven't given a range yet.

Might grab one myself but it heavily depends on the price. Anything over $150 and it's a pass.

Since Zelda hype is at an all-time high, First 4 Figures has announced a 10 inch PVC Link Breath of the Wild Statue.

Announcement video.

No release date on it and there isn't an official statement other than the video ( which they also posted on their Facebook ). It's essentially just a larger version of the Amiibo of the same pose. They have stated a few times in their Facebook comments it's going to be drastically cheaper than their normal statues since it's PVC but they haven't given a range yet.

Might grab one myself but it heavily depends on the price. Anything over $150 and it's a pass.
A F4F human figure without a weird looking face? That looks really good! Maybe they should stick with PVC. I will wait for the Figma though, I need articulation!

Finally getting more AC figures. Hope we get Kenway and another Ezio.

Hello to all fans of Assassin's Creed!
We are glad to announce Damtoys is licensed to bring a range of collectibles from Both Assassin's Creed movie and video game series.
We will present you collectible figures from the most popular video game series officially licensed by UBISOFT. And also officially licensed figures from Movie by 20th Century Fox, features Michael Fassbender and Marion Cotillard.
Please follow our updates! Thank you!

LiK

Announcement video.

F4F has improved a lot in the past year. Artorias is shipping soon. Can't wait.

Announcement video.

They're finally making PVC figures?? Is about time. Gonna need better pics to see how much they've improved.

Yarbskoo

Announcement video.

Somehow doesn't look terrible.

Chances it'll be under $100?

Bii

Announcement video.

Ohhh, I'm definitely interested.

One of the many lessons I learned from Glenn Webb is that if someone creates something that I enjoy, the least I can do to support them is share it.

https://youtu.be/k985mWq55ew

This is the first full-length figure review from his good friend Craig Warrack, so if you're interested in high quality action figure review videos, please show him some support and if we're lucky, we'll get many more. Pour on the power.

Announcement video.

i wonder if this scales well with the master sword pre-order.

NEO0MJ

haha, nope

Plan on buying Oreo when he's up or have you had enough with Artorias?
Don't think I'll get any other statues as aside from the statue itself being expensive shipping was a killer. Hope it doesn't get damaged during the trip.

LiK

Plan on buying Oreo when he's up or have you had enough with Artorias?
Don't think I'll get any other statues as aside from the statue itself being expensive shipping was a killer. Hope it doesn't get damaged during the trip.

Oreo?

LiK

wow, it's gone. i ordered when it said temp OOS. not even sure i want it. i'll wait for it to arrive and see if i like the quality.

£102 worth of figures, probably the most I've ever spent after my £70 SH Monsterarts Ghidorah.

Goku was from the Xenoverse 2 collectors edition but I ended up trading the game and keeping the figure 8)

Detail is awesome on this thing, wasn't sure at first but he looks great.

Batman I must have walked past in my local Travelling Man's window for about 6 months or so. £140 was a bit steep for my wallet though, so when I saw a big red 50% off sticker I was in there like a shot...well, I went home and deliberated if I really needed it or not. Saw sense eventually.

He's pretty damn bulky and imposing. He's a good foil to my other Batman figures...Aardman Batman & Robin and a comparatively anorexic Jae Lee B&W version.

I'm pretty new to figure collecting. What are some good marvel selects? I bought Punisher, Venom, Deadpool, and Wolverine (old school costume).

Also what's the consensus when it comes to legends vs select?

Finally should I open these up or keep them unopened?

Thanks!

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
I'm pretty new to figure collecting. What are some good marvel selects? I bought Punisher, Venom, Deadpool, and Wolverine (old school costume).

Thanks!

If you don't own Select Juggernaut, Thanos, or Abomination, get them now! Awesome figures for the price point.

Legends vs Selects has always been an interesting discussion, but I prefer Legends due to the 6" scale and get Selects of the guys who should be larger (like Juggernaut).

also pls open your toys and have fun

Thanks!

Nice start to your collection now go and open them suckers up and enjoy em!

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I have the Legacy Dragonzord reissue preordered on BBTS but my card expires in April and it ships in May

Any way to change my payment when I get my new card so I don't lose my preorder?

LiK

I have the Legacy Dragonzord reissue preordered on BBTS but my card expires in April and it ships in May

Any way to change my payment when I get my new card so I don't lose my preorder?

if you change payment, it should update all orders. if they try to charge you after the card expired, they'll email you to update payment. you won't lose the preorder.

Top Bottom