• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Action Figure GAF |OT| Articulated figures murdered my wallet

Waste of resources.

16114788_10154140234552344_3469439477557100413_n.jpg

16107271_10154140235272344_8578943028351784488_o.jpg

16143780_10154140235537344_395682520542626074_o.jpg

16107188_10154140235712344_8800208706046495346_o.jpg

LiK

Must be smaller and made of plastic. It would be a nice alternative to their big expensive ones. I would buy every Dark Souls figure that got the same treatment.

fullpay option:
390usd

515.633AUD

probbly not or tho the REX figure they put out a few years ago was about 490USD posted - and the exhange rate was good

in fact that figure probbly dos not even take in to account tracked insured internationl shipping

just how tall is this thing ?

probbly wont be intrested in to much 3A do untill they bring out more metal gear and if the price is right

Messi

1. Catwoman
2. Poison Ivy
3. Harley Quinn

How can she be queen when she's third best in line? Checkmate.

EDIT: This is like my first unintentional double post and it's all Messi's fault goddammit.

That list is completely upside down and complete bullshit.

Thanks for posting! Was going to myself but you beat me to it. :p

Any word on a release date for it? Not seeing anything on Best Buy.

EDIT: When you checkout it does say it's release date is March 19th just as a heads up to those who were looking.

F4F mentioned that not all stock would be out day 1. Factories are closed for the whole month due to the Chinese New Year but they reassured that it wasn't limited, and whoever wanted one should be able to get on fairly easily.

Not totally sure on what the release day is though. Mid March to April seems to be fairly consistent.

^LOL

515.633AUD

probbly not or tho the REX figure they put out a few years ago was about 490USD posted - and the exhange rate was good

in fact that figure probbly dos not even take in to account tracked insured internationl shipping

just how tall is this thing ?

probbly wont be intrested in to much 3A do untill they bring out more metal gear and if the price is right
i didn't see on the 3A page:
http://www.worldofthreea.com/

1/60 VF-1S Strike Valkyrie Hikaru Ichijo Custom Movie Ver.
up on hlj
http://hlj.com/product/aca82131/Act

Thanks for posting! Was going to myself but you beat me to it. :p

Any word on a release date for it? Not seeing anything on Best Buy.

EDIT: When you checkout it does say it's release date is March 19th just as a heads up to those who were looking.

Ok so here's an update. Bestbuy will get the first shipment of these so their March date is accurate. The rest of the retailers will be getting them in May. This is all due to the factories being closed for the month due to the Chinese New Year.

3N16MA

Banned
Hot Toys Kylo Ren is $180 USD on Think Geek (20% off). Was just browsing earlier today and noticed it.

Seems like a solid price for those interested but someone can correct me if I'm wrong.

Sawneeks

Banned
Ok so here's an update. Bestbuy will get the first shipment of these so their March date is accurate. The rest of the retailers will be getting them in May. This is all due to the factories being closed for the month due to the Chinese New Year.

I ended up pre-ordering it on Best Buy but thank you for the update. \o/

What would be the best website to visit to order?

if it's regular release: pretty much the main import stores
amiami
hlj
hobby search
cdjapan

if it's a p-bandai web exclusive, normal retailers will not carry but but specialty shops will carry it like
Nippon Yasan

if it's being distributed by blue fin (coming to usa)
BBTS
amazon
and other US stores.

p-bandai web exclusive stuff generally are very easy to get vs. normal release at retail, generally orders will be unlimited till the order period deadline passes. just no discount and 5-10 bucks higher than msrp. (unless it's a metal build gundam limit 2 per order, then you're screwed)

i see the limit is 24 per order so you won't have to stay up for it.

look for Nippon Yasan, you'll have plenty of time =)

Top Bottom