• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Action Figure GAF |OT| Articulated figures murdered my wallet

Replicant

To echo the others there is variety

the-armors-of-ironman-long.jpg

And kaching$!

I think you need to be rich like Stark to be able to afford all of that.

Collecting lots of Iron Man HT figures is kinda like somebody collecting lots of Gundam figures: What's the point? "Oh, that one has a strap on his left shoulder. This other one has a slightly different looking chestpiece."

The only thing more dreary might be collecting lots of Mainstream Video Game Protagonists.
This is really amusing coming from someone that collects Transformers.

yami4ct

http://news.toyark.com/2015/05/21/s-h-figuarts-hulkbuster-exclusive-160175

[IG]http://news.toyark.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/4/2015/05/1000097438_4.jpg[/IMG]

Expensive.

NY have it up, but Nin-nin give way more discount points (if they list it). Decisions!

How is Nin-Nin when it comes to Bandai Premium stuff? I was taking a look at them for Figuarts Tridoron and not only are their discounts better, but shipping is less than half what N-Y wants to charge. I've seen mixed things about them online, mostly that their CS is shit, but I was wondering if anyone has any experience with them specifically for Bandai premium stuff. Their prices are almost too cheap and I don't want to risk missing out and having to pay aftermarket. On the other hand, I don't want to miss out on saving like $50.

Collecting lots of Iron Man HT figures is kinda like somebody collecting lots of Gundam figures: What's the point? "Oh, that one has a strap on his left shoulder. This other one has a slightly different looking chestpiece."

The only thing more dreary might be collecting lots of Mainstream Video Game Protagonists.

I mean, the bold gave away the troll attempt pretty quickly, but for the sake of entertainment, we're gonna use your example. And with that mindset, I have to ask, what's the point of collecting any articulated figure? Just buy one of those wooden ones used by artists and there you go. Every articulated figure is basically just that, so why buy anything else?

Besides, Iron Man has a long way to go before there's anywhere near as many of those as there of just the Strike Freedom Gundam.

Seriously, Metal Build SFG was just announced, there's already like five different Master Grades of the thing, do we need more? I want more Zeon MS. :c

Neither his nor your comment really make any sense.
From the outside perspective of people that don't collect toys, or someone that really isn't into the subject matter the differences seem completely negligible. I work at a comic shop and I hear it all the time from people that customers bring with them, "all these Transformers look the same" or "all these Gundams look the same."

Of course I know they don't, and of course the rest of you know they don't. I just think it's funny that someone who collects a line that is notorious for reusing and retooling figures, and gets criticized for all "looking the same" by people that aren't familiar with the subject matter, would then turn around and do the exact same shit to another line, when he himself clearly isn't well versed in all the various Iron Man suits.

Replicant

How is Nin-Nin when it comes to Bandai Premium stuff? I was taking a look at them for Figuarts Tridoron and not only are their discounts better, but shipping is less than half what N-Y wants to charge. I've seen mixed things about them online, mostly that their CS is shit, but I was wondering if anyone has any experience with them specifically for Bandai premium stuff. Their prices are almost too cheap and I don't want to risk missing out and having to pay aftermarket. On the other hand, I don't want to miss out on saving like $50.

Nin-Nin's prices are not always cheaper. There are times when combined item + shipping cost is more expensive than NY. Do a comparison of the total cost from both sites to be sure. Chougikin x Figuarts Hulkbuster is certainly cheaper from NY in my case. But yeah, the reverse is usually the case.

As for Nin-Nin, I recently had to use them since they are the only one who still have Asuka Langley holding Naginata spear from Hobby Japan at normal price. I'll let your know how it goes once the items arrive. I didn't take any chances though and use EMS to make sure there's documentation through and through. .

From the outside perspective of people that don't collect toys, or someone that really isn't into the subject matter the differences seem completely negligible. I work at a comic shop and I hear it all the time from people that customers bring with them, "all these Transformers look the same" or "all these Gundams look the same."

Of course I know they don't, and of course the rest of you know they don't. I just think it's funny that someone who collects a line that is notorious for reusing and retooling figures, and gets criticized for all "looking the same" by people that aren't familiar with the subject matter, would then turn around and do the exact same shit to another line, when he himself clearly isn't well versed in all the various Iron Man suits.

That doesn't make any sense. Optimus Prime doesn't look anything like Bumblebee, who doesn't look anything like Megatron. They have vastly different silhouettes.

95% of Iron Man suits have the same silhouette. Obviously there's outliers like Hulkbuster or Igor, so I understand why people would go out of their way for those, but that's only about 5%.

The pictures of Hot Toys' Iron Man catalogue just proves my point. They're exactly like Gundam, in that other than the paint, the differences are almost completely negligible. "Oh, that chest unibeam is a triangle rather than a circle. Oh, this one has large thrusters visible. Oh, that one has a minigun mounted on the shoulder." This is the exact same shit you see with Gundam models.

What you're doing is being obtuse, failing to see that even though I used a little bit of hyperbole for humor in my initial post, the truth is still in there. You argue that there's a lot of color changes in Iron Man's suits. Fine. Instead of that Simpsons picture of Malibu Stacy with a new hat, imagine Malibu Stacy with a new hat and a different colored dress.

Mind you, I'm not trying to keep anybody from going and buying Hot Toys IM toys, or even Gundam. Feel free, go and splurge to your heart's content. Be not fettered by my posts. I implore you, you have my blessing. I was just trying to explain why I, personally, don't have any urge to buy them.

That doesn't make any sense. Optimus Prime doesn't look anything like Bumblebee, who doesn't look anything like Megatron. They have vastly different silhouettes.
I agree with you, but that doesn't stop people from saying all Transformers look the same or similar to the untrained eye. You sound exactly like the ignorant people saying this about Transformers but about Iron Man and I find that humorous. What about people that collect Batman? Do all of those suits or art styles look the same to you to? What may seem like a tiny and negligible difference to you is overt and obvious to others.

95% of Iron Man suits have the same silhouette. Obviously there's outliers like Hulkbuster or Igor, so I understand why people would go out of their way for those, but that's only about 5%.
Because it's a guy in a suit? Logically they're mostly going to have 2 arms, 2 legs, a torso and a head with somewhat realistic proportions. A silhouette isn't the only qualifier for major differences. I'd point out an example, but I feel like you've already made up your mind.

The pictures of Hot Toys' Iron Man catalogue just proves my point. They're exactly like Gundam, in that other than the paint, the differences are almost completely negligible. "Oh, that chest unibeam is a triangle rather than a circle. Oh, this one has large thrusters visible. Oh, that one has a minigun mounted on the shoulder." This is the exact same shit you see with Gundam models.
There definitely are some that are only slight variations or color swaps, but the suits are iterative by the very nature of the character. With Iron Man 3 and the House Party Protocol suits you start to see radical differences between designs because conceptually they were all built to serve different purposes, unlike Tony Stark's main suits which were only upgrades and minor modifications. There are definitely some straight up recolors, but there are just as many examples of this in Transformers, such as but not limited to the Seeker variants, the Datsun brothers, the Lamborghini brothers, and the many Optimus/Nemesis/Ultra Magnus/Shattered Glass/whatever Primes so I don't see what the problem is.

What you're doing is being obtuse, failing to see that even though I used a little bit of hyperbole for humor in my initial post, the truth is still in there. You argue that there's a lot of color changes in Iron Man's suits. Fine. Instead of that Simpsons picture of Malibu Stacy with a new hat, imagine Malibu Stacy with a new hat and a different colored dress.
I guess everyone here that took issue with your post was just being obtuse huh? Not a chance that maybe it just came off as really condescending and unfunny? Sorry we didn't take your playful jabs in good humor I guess?

Mind you, I'm not trying to keep anybody from going and buying Hot Toys IM toys, or even Gundam. Feel free, go and splurge to your heart's content. Be not fettered by my posts. I implore you, you have my blessing. I was just trying to explain why I, personally, don't have any urge to buy them.
That's totally cool, your way of saying it was just incendiary so I'm not surprised that people took it the wrong way.

Finally got the rest of the 18 inch NECA Pacific Rim jaegers. First up is Cherno Alpha, a lot of people's favorite jaeger. Unfortunately, this uh, this came with a whole bunch of problems. Problematic, I think I'd consider this one problematic.

First of all, the first Cherno I got from Amazon was defective. The hip joint, you can see it from this pic:

This is how it's supposed to look normally. Well, the first one, which I didn't take pics of, the front piece of that hip joint was bent outwards out of the socket and detached from that darker center core piece in the middle of the ball. Obviously, this was completely bullshit and not my fault, so I just went and got a replacement from Amazon, which came quite quickly. So... right off the bat, there's a bad experience. But the second one, it didn't have any hip joint malfunctions, so all seemed well. Oh, not at all, in fact.

Here it is. Looks pretty nice, huh? On first glance, yeah it does. I've got it posed like how it was right before that classic Cherno fist-smashing move in the film. The detail and weathering are about what you'd expect from that first 18 inch Gipsy Danger. Not great, but overall pretty good for how much it costs ($90-100). The big structural change they made was to space the legs out farther from the center. In the film, Cherno had its legs closer to its centerline, emphasizing the top heavy nature of the robot. I suspect that NECA decided to spread the hips out for stability reasons, which makes sense.

Cherno looks best from the straight front view. That leaves a good impression. But look at that third pic, from the side. Now, you start seeing that there's a huge gap of nothing between the torso and the uh... the reactor "helmet" that makes up the top of Cherno. The figure is made so that that top helmet is attached to the rest of the robot by a ball socket joint and you can really move it around to accommodate the movements of the arms. Unfortunately, this means that a lot of the area between the helmet and torso is completely empty and certain camera views will expose this truth blatantly. This was definitely not true in the movie, where Cherno seemed completely solid and thick from the bottom of the torso to the top of the head.

The other big problem is that NECA seems to love to make most of these 18 inch figures out of thick rubbery vinyl or some vinyl-like material, instead of straight plastic like most toys. The big issue with this is that the vinyl can warp and distort and give way more than you'd expect. That's good for taking punishment while your kid plays with it, but bad in some other ways. For example:

Look at the top of the cockpit covering. It's off-center, warped and leaning off to the left. That's just real bad looking. That is something that you most likely will never find on a normal plastic toy, but the flexible vinyl material will not conform as often and you end up with these lousy results. It's also a problem with arm limbs, where the sockets aren't made from plastic ratchet joints, but are instead ball joints where the joint itself is made from tough vinyl, going into sockets that are made out of vinyl. This arrangement is unforgiving with tolerances and in Cherno's case, the shoulder joints were tight to the point of absurdity, as it was just a big vinyl ball stuck in a really tight and constricting vinyl socket. The only way to loosen up the joints and actually get the arm to move was getting out the trusty old hair dryer and blowing hot air to soften the vinyl. So I mean... sure, there's a way, but it's a shitty solution to a problem that shouldn't exist.

The poor use of vinyl in 90% of this figure also results in this above picture. As you can see, the foot isn't planting flat on the table. The entire vinyl foot has warped out of its intended mold shape and gotten curved. Which ya know, isn't very good for a foot's function. Stuff like this is all over the figure and getting a good proper unwarped Cherno from the factory is probably like hitting the lottery. I guess they must exist, but why take the risk?

Oh yeah, here's how it looks with the lights on. Uh, as you can see, this fucker is really fucking bright. Like, ohmygod bright. Of the three 18 inch jaegers, Cherno has by far the brightest lights. I mean, I don't see why anybody would want to have the lights on like this, it's uncomfortably bright to look at for any length of time.

Also, I'll note that this Cherno figure is not quite to scale with Gipsy Danger. Of the 3 NECA jaegers, Cherno is by far the shortest, which isn't right. If you think about it, Cherno with its bigass reactor helmet would probably be the tallest. I'd say Cherno is probably undersized by about 25% from what it should be. Sucks for any big Cherno fans.

Bottom line: This is a really bad figure. It's a big decline from NECA's Gipsy Danger, which was wholly free of these problems and had pretty good poseability. Wouldn't recommend anybody spend 100 bucks on Cherno.

What a ridiculous and inflammatory set of statements. There are plenty of Transformers that fit this exact description, except it's literally color swaps and accessory changes.

Many, many figures and kits from the Gundam series have silhouettes as different as Starscream and Dinobot, try the Byarlant and the F91. Just like very many from both lines are literally color swaps.

It's easy to just ignore all the examples that disprove a point and say they all look the same when one has an issue with a certain brand or series, that doesn't make it a valid point though.

^We'll have to agree to disagree.

Third and final Jaeger: Striker Eureka. "First and last of the Mark Fives." Though hopefully, NECA sees some good sales for this one so they might go back and give us the fourth Jaeger, Crimson Typhoon. I understand why it wouldn't make financial sense to go and make 18 inch versions of obscure ones like Horizon Brave or Tacit Ronin, but it really hurts to see my shelf with three of the hero Jaegers. There's an obvious hole there waiting to be filled. (that's what she said!)

Striker is the largest, by mass, of the three NECA figures. His head is about on equal level with Gipsy Danger's, while his jetpacks make him the tallest by a hair. This is probably oversized compared to the movie version, where Striker looked to be about a head shorter than Gipsy's tall lanky form, emphasizing its short, powerful bulldog-esque physique.

An interesting new wrinkle is the fact that Striker's two large fin-shaped jet thrusters on his back come separately, so some assembly is required. At first, this seemed an impossible task. Striker, just as the other NECA Jaegers before it, is mostly made of tough vinyl. So you see the male plug on the jetpack, and it doesn't slip comfortably into the hole on the back. I was jamming and jamming on it for a while before giving up. So like, I was totally about to start bitching about how this vinyl bullshit was screwing up the figure, just like Cherno, when I went online and looked up a youtube review and found out that you're supposed to use the hairdryer technique to soften up the hole so the plug goes in easily. And lo and behold, on the back of the box... there's some instructions to do just that. Doh, what a fool I was. So... just a note to anybody else: it's not a design defect, you're just meant to heat up and soften the hole. Lesson learned.

Here's a closeup of the detail on Striker. It looks really good, especially the molded detail on top of the cockpit. It's all film accurate and doesn't look warped the way that some vinyl features on Cherno did. Overall, I feel like they really learned from their mistakes on Cherno and got the quality control to where it needed to be. The feet are also flat and firm and plant perfectly on level surfaces. Really good changes after the last figure. The cockpit itself is rather large, so you don't get super good articulation with head movement. Side-to-side movement is good, but that's about it. There's no looking up or down.

One thing you definitely notice right off the bat is that Striker is by far the least weathered of the three Jaegers. There's some battle scrapes here and there, but for the most part this looks like a factory fresh model. I think that's okay though, since Striker is the most advanced Jaeger in existence and so it logically makes sense that it'd have taken less damage than the war-weary Cherno and Gipsy.

While I'm really happy with the detailing on the figure, there are some design quirks that could've been worked on. The large wrist blades flip out from the arms and you can have them deployed just like in the movie. However, there's nothing that snaps them into position, they're simply operating off of friction, so if you're careless and bump the blades accidentally, you can just swing them into overlapping arcs, which looks bad. I just wish they'd made some sort of wrist stopper there to keep them from colliding into each other.

While the problem with Cherno's joints were that they were way too tight and constricted, NECA seems to have gone to the other extreme for Striker and made shoulder joints that are way too loose. Once again, instead of going for pricier ratchet joints (those are the ones that go "click click click" when you rotate the joint and are some of the strongest joints in action figure design) NECA went for cheaper ball joints that mainly rely on friction against the socket. This means that all too often, the arms of Striker will just fall down and droop. And you look at Striker's arms, and they're big and long and heavy, like a gorilla's arms. There's really no way that loose shoulder joints are gonna be able to support elevated arms like these in the vast majority of poses that you can think of. I've gotten them in some poses in these pictures by toying around with the arms for a while and finding sweet spots to relieve the stress on the joints, but it's not ideal by any means. Elevated arm poses are going to be a constant problem.

Another tricky thing about the figure is that the big finned jetpacks on the back are somewhat weighty and noticeably shift Striker's center of gravity backwards, resulting in a much more funky, top heavy figure than either Cherno or Gipsy. So you really need to check the balance and be sure of the pose, or else a slight loosening of the leg joints anywhere will either send it falling backwards from the weight of the jets, or forwards onto its face. I've already had it fall off the table once, thank god it's made out of tough vinyl and my floor's carpeted.

Here's how it looks with the light up feature. The top of the cockpit lights up, along with the lights on the chest. It's way way less bright than what you get with Cherno's lights, and feels like more of a nice warm glow than some crazy strong floodlights, which is nice.

There's a few problems with Striker, but its presence as a display piece is pretty damn impressive. Unlike with Cherno, they really got the details right and it all feels like a quality factory run. The loose shoulder joints and top heavy nature of the torso slightly detract from the playability, but it's not bad enough to stop me from recommending it.

w0b09xE.jpg

Found these today. Must be imports because the usual UK stores haven't got this wave yet.

Straight out the box all the figures need a matte coat but Sheev's cloak is awful the only think I'll keep is the neck clasp. The rest I have to replace with my own material.

Also going to have to work on the face. His expression is that of a man who has left the stove on.

Apparently that Han and Tauntaun set is ringing up for $25 at Targets here in the US. I'll never find one at my stores but it might be worth keeping an eye out for.

Rootbeer

Banned
Waiting for my Palpatine case to ship from dorkside.

I'll pick up wampa and tauntaun asap, once I find the right seller. $25 at target would be fabulous... i'll go looking for them tomorrow I guess.

Nice that you found them. I didn't find any today in a few stores I checked. Tomorrow I'll be a little more thorough.

Managed to secure a Mark 43 exclusive for a semi-reasonable price. Hope I love it so much that I pass on the 45 lol

Also AoU War Machine starts processing from Sideshow this Friday.

Laputa_94

Got my Super Robot Chogokin figure of Mazinger Z. This is my first time getting a Chogokin figure and am impressed with the quality. I will probably be getting one of Gunbuster next.
NzZE0H2l.jpg

Venture

The last series of Venture Brothers figures is finally being released and I just received these two the other day. It's a shame this line is coming to an end. The quality was getting better and better with each new series.

H.E.L.P.eR.
HELPeR1.jpg
HELPeR2.jpg

There's about as much articulation on him as I could have hoped for. His head swivels on a ball join and he's got a working jaw. I was pleasantly surprised to find his elbow joints are really made out of rubber. There's no wire inside so they won't hold a pose, but the way his arms flop around when you move him looks pretty funny. He's also got little metal casters under his "feet", which is a nice touch.
HELPeR3.jpg

Sgt. Hatred
Hatred1.jpg
Hatred2.jpg

I was really impressed with Sgt. Hatred. The head sculpt and outfit are just about perfect. The only nitpick I have is that he didn't come with his watch, like the rest of the Venture family.

Only four more left for the complete set. I'm really looking forward to Jefferson Twilight.
Group2.jpg

(Sorry for the picture quality. My only working camera is crap.)

dankir

Just got my Gamora this week and took some pics with Starlord. The Squad is coming together!

Should have Groot and Rocket shortly as well.

11329914_10155637965860451_7491656816516075249_n.jpg

1524115_10155637966240451_1921670603171421521_o.jpg

Almost looks like Ben from Parks and Rec from that angle lol.

11011943_10155637966710451_7892304198438271112_n.jpg

The last series of Venture Brothers figures is finally being released and I just received these two the other day. It's a shame this line is coming to an end. The quality was getting better and better with each new series.

Didn't realise it was coming to an end. I pick them up when I can find them but I haven't followed the waves. I have kept mine carded for space reasons. Need that Helper and Hatred.

Is it weird I can justify the price of the Hot Toys Hulkbuster but not the Figuarts one? Eh, I'll be happy with the Marvel Legends and Hot Toys versions.

Got my Krang last week from chimungmung. SO GOOD!

curb

Banned
Those Venture Bros figures are awesome. I adore that show and I'd love to have that set (and room to display them).

aparisi2274

I asked this a few pages back, but has anyone picked up the D Style Transformers kits from Kotobukiya?

I am not that great with model making, but they seem simple enough, and look awesoime...

03_1414157971.jpg

w0b09xE.jpg

Found these today. Must be imports because the usual UK stores haven't got this wave yet.

Straight out the box all the figures need a matte coat but Sheev's cloak is awful the only think I'll keep is the neck clasp. The rest I have to replace with my own material.

Also going to have to work on the face. His expression is that of a man who has left the stove on.

Wow! That Dash Rendar looks great! That's a nostalgia rush for me, him and Kyle Katarn were my favorite figures when I was younger. I really wish I kept mine instead of garage selling them.

Replicant

So, I don't even play the game (Youkai Watch) but I so want this figure. It looks cool/cute at the same time:

GmOWl2Y.jpg

The fact that it's made of die-cast makes it even more tempting. What is wrong with me?!

Officially released in HK!

11255830_892231384148524_3623051513309597271_o.jpg

10498532_892231317481864_6892208941722587505_o.jpg

10988513_892230627481933_4330894949497294780_o.jpg

11270500_892231100815219_2909843004883541158_o.jpg

11350406_892230757481920_6469824407916517302_n.jpg

11201182_892230797481916_6666840976071481810_n.jpg

11270692_892230520815277_2151936203142241663_o.jpg

10985425_892230294148633_3573071852571968390_n.jpg

Ughhhh he loooks aweomse but I can't justify him since I already have the non battle damaged one

H.E.L.P.eR.
HELPeR1.jpg
HELPeR2.jpg

There's about as much articulation on him as I could have hoped for. His head swivels on a ball join and he's got a working jaw. I was pleasantly surprised to find his elbow joints are really made out of rubber. There's no wire inside so they won't hold a pose, but the way his arms flop around when you move him looks pretty funny. He's also got little metal casters under his "feet", which is a nice touch.
HELPeR3.jpg

Sgt. Hatred
Hatred1.jpg
Hatred2.jpg

I was really impressed with Sgt. Hatred. The head sculpt and outfit are just about perfect. The only nitpick I have is that he didn't come with his watch, like the rest of the Venture family.

Only four more left for the complete set. I'm really looking forward to Jefferson Twilight.
Group2.jpg

(Sorry for the picture quality. My only working camera is crap.)

these look great all together

I asked this a few pages back, but has anyone picked up the D Style Transformers kits from Kotobukiya?

I am not that great with model making, but they seem simple enough, and look awesoime...

03_1414157971.jpg

I haven't picked him up but he's really cool looking. How much does he go for?

Mik317

Just Got This

Best Figure I have by far now. Joints aren't too stiff. Clothes don't get in the way. Its Luffy. Only flaw is the lack of stand (seriously the last 3 figures I bought did not come with them. I have some figurearts stands around but still).

If I wasn't "quitting" the game I'd get the Zoro figure as well but alas..other funds are abound. Anyone on the fence should buy it tho..worth the money.

Venture

Those Venture Bros figures are awesome. I adore that show and I'd love to have that set (and room to display them).
Yeah, I usually don't have them all out at once. One of these days I'll find a snazzier way of displaying them. There are some high resolution images of the shows backgrounds around the web. Maybe print them out in large format and do something with that.

It's really weird Billy is completely off scale.
I just pretend he's had a shrink ray accident.

Rootbeer

Banned
The Force Awakens 6" Black Series Stormtrooper leaked.

Confirmed real, as it is being sold by viperskingdom... a very reputable ebay toy seller based out of Hong Kong.

They sold FIFTEEN of them today for around $40... now they have them for $160, sheesh. I'll wait for retail.

4kEDVav.png

BdOdfgN.png

REMINDER: It is now 100 days until Force Friday on Sept 4th. There will be midnight shopping events at toy stores across the world for the first availability of The Force Awakens merch... which, btw, almost none of it has been revealed except for a few leaked items. (Check the LEGO thead for a new LEGO Ship that just leaked, btw)

Wow! That Dash Rendar looks great! That's a nostalgia rush for me, him and Kyle Katarn were my favorite figures when I was younger. I really wish I kept mine instead of garage selling them.

I actually have a carded Kyle, too. I thought Dash would be a nice companion piece but I have less of an affinity with him. I am also working on a custom Black Series Kyle.

WZt1pyj.jpg

(I also made a replica of his dad's saber :). )

The Force Awakens 6" Black Series Stormtrooper leaked.

Confirmed real, as it is being sold by viperskingdom... a very reputable ebay toy seller based out of Hong Kong.

They sold FIFTEEN of them today for around $40... now they have them for $160, sheesh. I'll wait for retail.

4kEDVav.png

BdOdfgN.png

REMINDER: It is now 100 days until Force Friday on Sept 4th. There will be midnight shopping events at toy stores across the world for the first availability of The Force Awakens merch... which, btw, almost none of it has been revealed except for a few leaked items. (Check the LEGO thead for a new LEGO Ship that just leaked, btw)

I would have gone for that first price. The gun is just an original troopers blaster. They must have added it for the auction.

My Revoltech Boba Fett is on the way! Shipped a few days ago. I chose registered SAL so I'm not sure how long it'll take to get here (I'm in Canada, ordered from Amiami) but I'll take some pictures once it arrives.

Top Bottom