• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Adventure Time Season 5 |OT| Welcome to the Multiverse

Status
Not open for further replies.

AniHawk

Saw the latest episode, and I think they hinted at PB's origins while fleshing out Ice King and Marcelline's past.

yeah. the immediate aftermath of the apocalypse was pretty creepy. seems like those creatures might have been the ancestors to the candy people somehow.

RagnarokX

Simon froze the deer, the scourge of the candy people, which allows Princess Bubblegum to evolve into her humanoid form and create the candy kingdom with her science.

CorvoSol

And they took a thousand years to bounce back!

The pink goop was definitely proto bubble gum, it smiled at Simon in the scene where it hands him the soup.

I don't think it's supposed to be THE Princess Bubblegum though. Isn't she supposed to have parents and all?

sn00zer

So did anyone else see the mailbox boobs?....trying pausing it as they are closing it.....its too obvious not to be intentional

RagnarokX

it's probably not the same deer. marceline is eating it not long after.
Being dead makes it hard to eat candy.

I don't think it's supposed to be THE Princess Bubblegum though. Isn't she supposed to have parents and all?
I said proto bubble gum and called it an it. Lemongrab was originally going to be Bubblegum's uncle that she created.

So did anyone else see the mailbox boobs?....trying pausing it as they are closing it.....its too obvious not to be intentional

I looked at what you're talking about and those are the shadows of their heads. Seeing boobs in it is about as intentional as seeing them in a cloud :p

Anyone catch the small pink bubblegum creature in Simon's shirt pocket right before he feeds Marcy the soup?

So is Gunter a child that he may have lost and only the sparks of his repressed memory can recall the name?

RagnarokX

Anyone catch the small pink bubblegum creature in Simon's shirt pocket right before he feeds Marcy the soup?

So is Gunter a child that he may have lost and only the sparks of his repressed memory can recall the name?

That's been there in previous episodes; he always has it with him. I thought it might just be another pen or bobble, but it has a different expression in that one scene; it's usually smiling.

suzu

The truck falling off the bridge and the zombie horde showing up reminds me of Telltale's The Walking Dead game. lol

dem feels :( lol i always get it in this episode on now.

really amazing how they made Simon/the ice king, i used to hate that guy before his past was revealed.

i didn't see the episode on monday and its next B^)

Tonight's Adventure Time is probably the coolest episode of any cartoon I've ever seen in my entire life

You are all going to freak out.

Tonight's Adventure Time is probably the coolest episode of any cartoon I've ever seen in my entire life

You are all going to freak out.

Where has it aired already? Thought it premiered at 7 East coast time.

Also, I downloaded the Jumping Finn game for my Kindle. It's pretty amazing. lol.

You're building that hype too high.
Ok I said the coolest, not the best, and I said that I've ever seen. Does that help temper expectations? It's not the best episode of anything, or even of this series, but IMO it is without a doubt the coolest.

Where has it aired already? Thought it premiered at 7 East coast time.
See below.
Oh shit son
Yep
yea, the new episode leaked yall

I've been hearing about it for a while from my friends on the show, but today was the first time I got to actually see what they've been talking about. Blew my mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom