• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AFL (Aussie Rules) 2016 |OT| Essendon moving to Egpyt, to be closer to supporter base

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grassy

Swans are absolutely destroying the Pies. Cloke has had one possession up to half-way through the 3rd quarter... fuck he's useless.

maladroid

Won't be getting a lot of joy from wins this season, but will be happy to see Essendon and Collingwood get smashed. Please keep them to under 30, Swans.

KAP151

Swans were great. Their young kids look fantastic. They will be up the pointy end for years to come.

Collingwood look the worst ive seen them for a long, long time.

munchie64

Even my dad lost interest in the game. Freo fucking up hard.

Won't be able to watch the Eagles later, but hoping for the best.

mrpookles

Jeez we looked good today. The inaccuracy might come back to hurt us, but our forward press is working so well it almost doesn't matter.

Stringer can take me.

I thought Dogs would beat Freo but not like that. Wow. Welcome to the really shit first round teams Freo. :(

Saints looking good or Port crap in the other game?

KAP151

Freo were embarrassing. Ross's gameplan is 7 years old and refuses to change it. Run and gun teams are gonna tear them apart this year.

And Saints had that game all but done and choked. Well done to Port to run over them. Very fit.

jambo

Only saw the last quarter of the Port match, but turned out to be the best one!

Lots of people with red faced over predictions for today.

AxeMan

Too good today. At least we know have confirmation that Duryea, Litherland and to a lessor extent Hartung aren't up to it

Thoughts on Rebecca Maddern taking over from Gary for the Footy Show? I'll reserve judgement for now but I'd have preferred someone like Crawford to become a more centre piece personally.

jambo

White is out for 12 weeks with a Pec issue =[

Thoughts on Rebecca Maddern taking over from Gary for the Footy Show? I'll reserve judgement for now but I'd have preferred someone like Crawford to become a more centre piece personally.

I'm glad they're going against the usual boys club direction.

White is out for 12 weeks with a Pec issue =[

I'm glad they're going against the usual boys club direction.

I'll watch the "other" footy show occasionally and, I forget her name, the blonde lady in there is passionate as and a fresh attitude against the fellas. Works for them, why not us?

As long as she isn't another Caroline Wilson, whom I can't stand.

seanoff

that was the most richmond game I've seen.

shit game, awful skills, and losing from a position that appeared to be impregnable.

perfect.

they are extremely lucky to be 1-1 and if they'd started against say Sydney and WCE or any other 2 decent teams they'd have been slaughtered.

Scum
Ce8yarNXEAI1fgP.jpg

that was the most richmond game I've seen.

shit game, awful skills, and losing from a position that appeared to be impregnable.

perfect.

they are extremely lucky to be 1-1 and if they'd started against say Sydney and WCE or any other 2 decent teams they'd have been slaughtered.

As a Tigers supporter all I can say is...I agree. When are we going to iron out the jitters on the field? Hope the boys don't leave it to end of season winning streaks to reach the finals again.

Yagharek

Former Essendon player Brent Prismall has given an interview to ABC grandstand.

Quite damning stuff with regards to the way the club has treated players.

Really reinforces just how fucked up the situation is as the club lied to players, the players are wearing the bans, and the club refuses to honour its moral obligations.

In a just world all the players who were lied to should be able to continue playing for other teams and the club itself would be banned instead.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-04-...-prismall-speaks-out-about-doping-ban/7294510

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom